Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

I hope this is fake news

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

#21  Postby Strontium Dog » Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm

CdesignProponentsist wrote:
blindfaith wrote:yummy! what flavours do they have?

Zesty Zygote, Foetus Fresca, Baby Bouillon...

Not curry, though. Because nobody puts baby in a korma.

Liberal.

STRONTIUM'S LAW: All online discussions about British politics, irrespective of the topic, will eventually turn to the Lib Dem tuition fee pledge
Strontium Dog
Banned User

Name: Dan
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#22  Postby laklak » Aug 20, 2013 7:59 pm

They're just too tender for a curry, meat falls apart. You need slightly older ones for Kiddy Korma or Juvenile Jalfrezi.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#23  Postby epepke » Aug 20, 2013 9:16 pm

It's a mistranslation. It really means "small penis soup."
epepke

United States (us)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Teague » Aug 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Jesus christ of course it's not true! lol how can anyone "hope it isn't" I mean come on people! lol
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#25  Postby tolman » Aug 22, 2013 6:05 pm

ben303 wrote:However if you do your research, The artist 'Zhu Yu' actually DID eat a real fetus.

I think you put quotation marks in the wrong place there, they should have been around 'artist'.

When someone claims (correctly or incorrectly) to have eaten a fetus, slept with a thousand people or made paint with their own turds or menstrual blood in the name of 'art', it's a pretty safe bet that those claims are being made in lieu of actual technical or creative ability.

It's unfortunate that these days, 'artist' seems to be commonly used where 'boring talentless publicity whore' would be a much more accurate description, whereas 'conceptual artist' seems to be a fancy way of saying 'someone whose entire output could be verbally described to the point of adequate recreateability on the back of a postcard'.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#26  Postby laklak » Aug 22, 2013 6:09 pm

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#27  Postby tolman » Aug 22, 2013 6:14 pm

laklak wrote:They're just too tender for a curry, meat falls apart. You need slightly older ones for Kiddy Korma or Juvenile Jalfrezi.

You've never heard of the Baby Bhuna generation?

Though I understand these days many people prefer to wait until their kids have grown up a bit and then send them to a Madrasser.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#28  Postby laklak » Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm

There's pineapple baby, lemon baby, coconut baby, pepper baby, baby soup, baby stew, baby salad, baby and potatoes, baby burger, baby sandwich. That's about it.
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Debunking