Maximum possible WOO?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Maximum possible WOO?

#61  Postby Wuffy » Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm

1:41:18 Suggestions of genetic Changes / Evolution?
Crop circles Woo! Apparently one crop circle shows double helix of DNA (Don't see it.)
Then Another turns up somewhere else showing a triple Helix... Oooh, a month later, another same kind but with more circles around it, meaning DNA WILL CHANGE!

1:42:10 DNA Represented as a perfect circle!

1:42:20 "And this is the one that really gets me off.." (WAY too much information) Apparently it's the milky way galaxy with patterns of DNA flowing out of it...
HEBREW Woo! The shape that represents DNA also happens to be a Hebrew 'yod' which shows divine light!
Something about it being on a tarot card also (Yes because artists never use awesome little squiggles because they look cool, no it all means something.)

DNA Energy is Divine manifestation, the crop circles have said it. Everyone go home, DNA proves creationism!

1:43:07 Crop circle about 2012, the definitive crop circle about 2012, it shows the planets as aligned as they would be on December 23 21st! (Apparently dude made a mistake of 2 days)
Weird indentations told by someone (someone?) at the convention that two vague shapes mean something.

(Someone said it might mean something... Seriously?)

1:44:55 Same Crop Circle except now SUN IS HUGE! all the way to the orbit of Venus. (OH NO! 2012 Is going to happen sun will expand we will all DIE!) NO! It doesn't mean it's going to kill us! just that the sun will change dramatically. Just showing there will be an energetic change. And the squiggles around that crop circle. Code Cyphers for different E.T civilisations that will turn up.

1:45:38 Interplanetary Climate Change!
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#62  Postby campermon » Aug 02, 2010 4:56 pm

You're nearly there......just keep drinking that whiskey....
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#63  Postby Wuffy » Aug 02, 2010 5:16 pm

1:45:38 Interplanetary Climate Change!
Apparently so much data he won't spend a lot of time on this. (So... things with less data need more attention.. I think you have that back asswards)
It's the "Smoking Gun" of 2012 Scholarship
Tree rings and Ice Core Samples Say Sun activity Highest in 8000 Years! (Okay but is that highest by a hair? Or highest by an output of HUGE?)
11,000 years ago During the fall of Atlantis, it was also really high! Current Activity is almost that High! (Damn, were going to loose an advanced Island Society. Singapore? :think: )

1:46:11 Sun 'storms' that used to take Hours to get here, in 2005 only took 15 minutes! Showers of Protons! ENergy is charging up and moving faster!

1:46:36 SPACE KATRINA NASA Says we will have a space Katrina storm in 2012, sun would make huge radiation blast just like the other crop circle was showing.
Army says: Climate Chang;, It's the Sun's fault not man, Keep doing what you've been doing people.
Solar Wind on the other hand, slowing down and is really weak.. while the energy output is at an all time high in the last 8000 years... Magnetic field of the sun is 25% smaller! (Quick Build a pyramid on it!)

David Willcock Explains. "Most likely explanation; The outside is pushing in on it. Something pushing in on it making it smaller." Proof we are moving into an area in the galaxy with higher energetic charge. (Wow everything is exploding with a charge.)

NEWS FLASH
1:47:29
Project Camelot has been in touch with insiders.
They know that humanity has a fleet of ships outside of the solar system and can see a wave of energy coming in!
They are studying it but refuse to tell us until the last minute!
So that while everyone panics they can run away.

But they are wrong, it's about genetic change and evolution. (Oh yes those insiders will look so silly running away on their spaceship when we evolve to have superpowers. Am I right?) So says all the crop circles for the last 1200 years.
Crop circles have over the last 1200 years have built up credibility, ergo they now show us this is what will happen.
It's not foretelling the end of the world, "what would be the point?"
An intelligent universe wouldn't create life on this beautiful planet and just murder it in a big old solar flair. Pshaw, never.

1:48:25 More galactic dust coming in between 2000-2001, 300% more then in the entire 1990's (Aliens told to send a maid to clean up their mess)

1:48:36 2008 Mercury magnetic field increased! Much stronger then when seen by mariner 10 {1974} (Mercury growing up needs new big boy orbit) Messenger Probe finds slower quieter Magnetic field but signs of pressure. Mercury in 2009 now covered with magnetic tornadoes and twisters. This means... Mercury is going nuts Magnetically.

Venus, Green glow emissions, increased by 2'500% between 1978-1999, apparently less then 20 years
Mars, grows clouds and ozone. in less then 30 years 1975-1997, apparently less then 30 years
Jupiter, Energy torus 200% thicker, scientists not impressed, David flabbergasted, 200% in basically 25 15 years
Jupiter again, white ovals disappeared, stripe colour changes, huge storms.
Io's Ionosphere 1000% higher (Not as high as David)

This is apparently Every planet in our "back yard"
Many slides of rest of planets, interesting stuff, keeps being snarky about bored scientists.

1:55:10 Global warming all over solar system not just earth.
Earthquakes, going up
Volcanoes, going up
Temperate, going up
Sea level, going up
Tornadoes, going up
Natural Disasters, going up
Economic loss on earth, going up
Pacific ocean Sea floor heating up.
(One of these things is not like the other...)

1:56:00 David Wilcock Science fact.
Ocean floors not heating up when Sun heats up ocean surface and warm water particles travel down to heat up the ocean floor. as some scientists say. Which means best method to cook/boil things is to heat top of pot with hair drier. (Thanks David.) He says Earth heating up from within. Because of Galactic energy fields. Which will change our DNA.

1:57:05 (After fast forwarding through his presentation) Bacteria are Everywhere. "This is good"
Bacteria found in ice in Antarctica, Bacteria also found inside Volcano and Inside Nuclear reactor and in space.
Some kind of lifeforce goes "Oh look a body, I'm going to make it alive" and it's alive.

Bacteria can be found also living on infra-red light, (Some on nuclear radiation according to his slide but he skips it), some photosynthesise in near darkness, and some found miles below surface of Ocean floor.
David Conclusion: Ridiculous that this other bacteria grew from other living bacteria.
Better explanation: Source field generates bacteria. Source field goes into nuclear reactor creates bacteria, "Oh look It's like in a star I can make life here."

Proof life is everywhere in the universe, because Source field is everywhere in the universe.

1:58:35 Bacteria everywhere, even in space, according to these two scientists, this one, who invented DNA also says, it's too complex to have just happened. Ergo DNA, it's dumb to say it's a Darwinian Mutation. (I have never heard of that before, that does sound pretty stupid) From random Accidents (Yes that is pretty dumb to say).

David Crick says Dust in space, spectrography just like bacteria. Ergo Dust in Space IS bacteria.

2:00:05 Space has source field differences to Source field on earth... (Even though you said it was just one big thing everywhere, apparently it's not everywhere evenly.)

Going to stop here, more tomorrow night.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#64  Postby campermon » Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Well done!

:cheers:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#65  Postby Varangian » Aug 02, 2010 7:11 pm

:popcorn:

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#66  Postby Wuffy » Aug 03, 2010 4:02 am

2:00:10 Space Euphoria, proof there are differences in the source energy field between earth and space. (Nothing to do with lower/lack of gravity and the high of being well.. in space.)

Chinese experiments on seeds, something funky happens, apparently only happens in space capsules that does NOT have PVC plastic windows, and if the Chassis contains aluminium also doesn't work... (Why?) PVC plastic Anywhere over the windows stops this effect... Some with aluminium anywhere within the body of the capsule.

What happens? Apparently after the seeds are brought back to earth and then grown they grow HUGE. Just like in the pyramids! Picture of huge Pumpkin, only difference is this hydroponic Pumpkin had it's seed flown through space.
more plants got spaced seeded all bigger. (okay cool what can this mean, wait, what, Hey!)

As usual a sudden shift to a completely unrelated topic. (SEGUE GET SOME!)

2:02:10 Is the Source of All Life Found in an Energy Wave?
Apparently a HUGE conspiracy of the 19th century, between arguments of Evolution vs Creation
"Numerous experimental examples" showing spontaneous generation (Don't bog the presentation down by showing some, please no don't bother.)
Pasteur has cases where life came from non-living material.
This is not easy to dismiss woo!
Pasteur and the others had a conspiracy where they buried data that "critters' grew in sterilized test tubes! HAH! Source field Proof! Bastard hid it all because they WANTED to believe Darwin was right.

2:02:58 Illuminati Philosophy Reference! Where back into the Woo! Survival of the fittest and Evolution Illuminaty conspiracy. "If I'm the best killer, then I'm the most evolved on the planet." is the Motto of this conspiracy! Don't let them fool you.
They Rewrote History to favour that model!

2:03:14 Ultrastructural and light microscopy analysis of SAPA bions formation and growth in vitro
By Dr Ignacio Ochoa Pacheco (Don't google, just don't... All I get is creationist hits saying it's game over for evolution.)
Took Beach Sand, heated it to white hot luminescence, stuffed it into sterilized test tube, put in distilled sterilized water, in a vaccum!
FIve days later found scum growing on test tube. LIFE!
Slides showing things found in the scum. (As usual his commentary is so very useful)
"This one looks like a little brain"
"This one looks like it broke off from a sea vegetable."
"Another one looks like red blood cell"
"Here's one like a white blood cell"
"Here is the Bomb digitti! this thing has about 20-30 000 genes just about as many as You" (Wow I fluctuate between have 20-30 thousand genes at any point in time?)
"He has a head he has a mouth" "Probably excretes somewhere" "He has a defence structure"
"This DNA is in space it's Everywhere!"
"The DNA wave says: 'Oh this is the silica basis of sand! I need to make little sea creatures in here' just like in a nuclear reactor "Oh I need to build radioactive bacteria in here."

2:05:15 New National Geographic Study, Feb 15 2009...
Found Identical Species at North and South poles! bot only at the poles!
235 Species Identical at both poles!
"Whales Worms and Curstaceans!"

Which Means! They Emerged from the Consciousness field!
(I was getting worried, his Woo quotient was getting a little low in the past 10 minutes, all he'd done so far was show unrelated odd science stories)
Slides of the creatures!
The consciousness of the Earth Created all these creatures, at the poles! Spontaneously!
They are there because the earth makes them and created them!

Another big jump without conclusion

2:07:05 Earth made us, The Solar System is creating Evolution. (He keeps saying evolution, but keeps talking about how all this stuff is Spontaneous, Someone call Inago Montoya!)

*Skipping more slides*

2:07:24 Dr Tsyan Kanchzhen: DNA transformation by Wave
Now that we know that DNA has been created out of the ether.
Experiment on zapping a duck with a microwave with a rig that funneled those waves to a chicken with eggs, DNA Resonates!
Duck Hens Are BORN!
Various results in how 480 out of 500 eggs hactched and created more duck like chickens.
DNA Wave carried OVER! (Never mind microwaving babies, that has nothing to do with it, that just resonated the DNA wave to make them duck like)
Eye position changes, More webbed feet.
Flatter head more like duck
Beak more Like duck Bill (I had to use the term Bill since he didn't)
(Never mind the fact none of these are actually full changes, it all just looks like the poor little bastards were mutated, the webbing was poor, just a little bigger, it was all rather... Lumpy baby chicken, then Duckling)

Platypus was Ducks and bulls doing the nasty till god smote them and gave them babies! (Yea I know he's probably being facetious... But seriously... )

2:10:30 Dr Peter Gariaev Astonishing DNA Wave Transformation

(Apparently this is the last final point to round out the talk.. But there's 17 minutes to go, I dread this.)
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#67  Postby Goldenmane » Aug 03, 2010 4:30 am

Holy shit, wuffy.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
Goldenmane

Print view this post

#68  Postby Wuffy » Aug 03, 2010 5:23 am

2:10:30 Dr Peter Gariaev Astonishing DNA Wave Transformation
Take frogs eggs, put em in a pile
Take Salamander, Eggs put them in a pile.
Shine a Laser through the Salamander eggs, to pick up the DNA wave information and direct the Wave down into frogs eggs.
"Genetic material in frogs eggs becomes cannibalised by the wave of the salamander."

"Happens in ONE Generation!" (Uh... yea no... that's not a generation that's a pile of eggs you messed with.)
You have instantaneous Energetic change, change from frog species to salamander species! Boom! Zow! Let's do it again!

2:11:34 This is the engine of Evolution.
this is what the solar system is doing to US! (Were back into the Woo!)
The solar systems Energy, that's causing all the planets to charge up, it's the same energy as the salamander getting shined into the frog! Frogs Eggs into Salamanders, grows into healthy adults, no genetic problems or diseases like we get in cloning!

This is related to! The Fossil record and the 26 Million year cycle! (But He can't tell me How? SEGUE Damn it!)
Regular intervals of 26 Million year cycles! But they also found another cycle that's 62 Million years!
Why can these two researchers find the cycles! (Because they are looking for patterns and anything is good enough at the point?) [Cycle of what? I dunno]

2:12:30 Galactic Bioenergy fields May be responsible! (For What? Wait did OJ really not do it after all?)
Redshifts! Woo! Something... I'm not sure what he's driving at, he's showing examples of stuff but not telling me what they support! Apparently Red shifts get less intense the further you get from a galaxy's centre...

*AGAIN JUST DROPS THE POINT AND MOVES ON*

2:26:24 Dr Rosinne Lallement
She thinks this stuff (Redshift I guess) is only a coincidence!
But thinks the local interstellar medium, the clouds around our solar system, are moving away and expanding away from the centre of the galaxy!
(Brace yourself)
these clouds expanding in the galaxy appears to have all energy from the galaxy that reprograms all DNA and all life on earth.

(That's it... that's his point.)

He asks us this question though.
If you have 62 Million year cycle in the fossil record! (Cycle of what?)
If you have 26 Million year cycle in the fossil record! (Cycle of what?)
If you have these striated, evenly different frequencies of microwave energy in the galaxy. (Does not compute)
If Dr Rosinne Lallement has proven that the clouds are flowing at us from the centre of the galaxy (Wait What? [1])

Then don't you think, that maybe, just maybe, interplanetary climate change is being caused by Galactic energy fields, which are squeezing in the heliosphere, making it 25% smaller, shooting in particles to the solar System, causing all the planets to be charged up, hotter, brighter, more magnetic, and that that energy actually has the DNA wave information, to transform all every living species on this planet to the next level [2], because guess what[3], this is a 62 million year cycle[4] and the last time it was fired up was 65 million years ago[5], this is probably off because of the variations in the influx of solar radiation[6] Were at the end of the Cycle right now[7] Now there's one thing were going to end with[8]...

[1] Moving away from galactic centre =/= going towards us
[2] God I hope it doesn't confuse my Next level with the next level for the crab I'll be in trouble. Being all one DNA wave and all.
[3] No he didn't stop. yes, this is no longer a question.
[4]Cycle of what?
[5]Doesn't that mean it's not a 62 million year cycle any more, or is it a 62 million year cycle give or take 5 or so million years...
[6] I thought that's what the cycle was?
[7] where's my next level of species? Is it where my flying car is?
[8] What was the question again?

2:15:10 Human Evolution is Dramatically Speeding up.
This is the final Proof that will make this all come together!
[Ladies and gentleman we are finally approaching a point, please put your tray tables away and seats in an upright position.]
He can prove evolution is doing what we would expect it to do![1] based on interplanetary climate change! Based on the science he has shown us![2]
He has the scientific Proof we are evolving! Right Now![3]
John Hawks - University of Wisconsin - Anthropologist
Has found "positive selection" in human beings
your DNA is upgrading 100 times faster then EVER in human history[4]
Last 40,000 years have been supercharged Evolutionary change!
IQ is Rising 3 points every decade, increased in ability to recognise non verbal patterns[7]
Symbolic intelligence rise, unrelated to reading magazines, and surfing the internet.
This is hard proof! The reason it keeps going up is... [8]

[1] Which is?
[2] I saw assertions.. I saw no science..
[3] Hallelujah
[4] What's written on the slide; Evolution is moving 100 times faster in the last 5000 years[5]
[5]Footnote on a footnote, damn. Which has nothing to do with DNA UPGRADING![6]
[6]What is DNA Upgrading!?
[7] This is fascinating, but your going to let me down without having a point again aren't you.
[8] Yep, he just rambled on about how 100 is a mean IQ and on average it's going up so they bring the average back down... but never got back to WHY.

2:18:05 Amounts to a cultural renaissance.
This is now THE final point (again?)
"20 years of Study on ESP" [1] has proven that... nothing happens during a normal day but during a sidereal day[2]
400% increase in ESP Ability![3] Mainstream scientific study![4]
We now have the proof[5] that galactic Energy, took 20 years of study[6] into ESP[7] that people get more psychic when the galactic energy field is hitting them![8]

[1] Woo! BINGO
[2] something to do with being aligned with the centre of the galaxy
[3] 400% increase of 0 is still 0
[4] ESP being mainstream must now be taught in universities.
[5] REALLY?
[6] So lining up with the centre of the galaxy is... like hanging socks or something that happens every other day?
[7] SCIENCE!
[8]One Measurement! Just one measurement of this galactic field, please just show me ONE!

He has shown Us:
Layers of Fields in the galaxy, measurable on a superficial level by microwaves[1] Just like Near infrared is showing up in the planets Same thing. [2] Proof from Rosinne Lallement that galactic energy waves were expanding away from galactic centre as they go out[3] It's not proof but certainly circumstantial evidence[4] that strongly leads in that direction[5]
Proof that the solar system is changing[6] Proof that the sun's heliosphere is shrinking[7] Which suggest strongly a galactic causation[8], if the galactic energy an make you more intelligent[9] and if all the species on the earth are being reprogrammed in their DNA in 62 and 26 Million year Cycles[10] And were at the end of another 62 Million year cycle right now[11] And lets put our hands together because we are awake and Aware [12] and we're walking into the new age maybe in 2012[13] Thank you so much[14]

*Standing ovation*[15]

[1]No Dr Rosinne Lallement showed us those layers are just those microwaves weakening gradually as they got further from galactic centre... not even at that regular intervals.
[2] Arg!
[3] She says nothing of galactic energy waves, you just said it was galactic energy waves when she was talking red shift!
[4] Holy shit you admit it.
[5] NO IT DOESN'T
[6] No you showed that the planets are all affected by something each in their own way, nothing about the solar system itself
[7] This ties in to your increased energy wave from the sun changing our DNA how if it's lower?
[8] When? Where?
[9] Certainly missed you, okay sorry that was mean but I have been putting up with his bullshit for over 2 (non consecutive sure) hours.
[10] That's what your Cycles are about, DNA Reprogramming! Wouldn't One Cycle spoil the other?
[11] Give or take that 3 million year discrepancy, bah it's nothing
[12] After this I feel scared I may be dull as a spoon's edge
[13] Shouldn't it have been back in 2 997 978 BCE? Wouldn't the great maths that concluded with 2012 notice that?
[14] So what was your point! That we are Evolving right now?! That's it? 2 Hours and a half Later?! ANd that's it! That's worse then a crappy t-shirt with "2 and 1/2 Hours of David Wilcock and all I got was this crappy set of DNA"
[15] Must have been glad they can start thinking again.

2:20:27 Speech from organiser once more. (It's over! Woo!)
Talking about supporting the speakers at Camelot, how they need your monetary support to keep doing what they do. (I think I should have been paid to Watch this, not pay to watch it, and sure as heck not paying to support more)

I'M DONE!
I may have gone a little loopy and run out of patience by the end, but hey I hope it's a decent look over the material.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#69  Postby nac » Sep 14, 2010 9:51 am

Owwww my brain!

I know I'm losing braincells while watching this, but I feel so much smarter. :grin:
“The secret to happiness is to face the fact that the world is horrible.” ~ Bertrand Russell
nac

India (in)
Print view this post

#70  Postby Pombolo » Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Can someone tell me: is there anyone that Project Camelot has said no to? David Icke, Leo Zagami, Alex Collier... how far does someone need to go before PC say 'Actually, that's just too far out!'?
Pombolo

Male

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#71  Postby Dudely » Sep 14, 2010 6:28 pm

No distance is too far. You can even tell by the beginning of the video when the woman introducing him all but calls him out on have wacky ideas that even she doesn't agree with. As long as they fill seats.
This is what hydrogen atoms do given 15 billion years of evolution- Carl Sagan

Ignorance is slavery- Miles Davis
Dudely

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to General Debunking