Michael Tsarion .... who is this idiot?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Michael Tsarion .... who is this idiot?

#1  Postby kennyc » Jul 04, 2014 12:12 pm

There is no wikipedia entry for him, yet he's all over youtube and google. There are claims of him demanding take-down of debunking videos/posts. I'd never heard of him til I ran across a post on G+ with links to this video:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
kennyc

Name: Kenny A. Chaffin
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Michael Tsarion .... who is this idiot?

#2  Postby Animavore » Jul 04, 2014 12:15 pm

A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#3  Postby kennyc » Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Animavore wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sgcrooks/Michael_Tsarion

Interesting.....

:scratch:

.....In his two volume book series, The Irish Origins of Civilization, Tsarion posits that a psychical and biological duality found in the human psyche is due to the intervention of an alien race millions of years ago. This alien race, in order to produce an adequate slave population, performed a series of hybridization experiments on the primitive hominids living at the time [7]. Modern man was the result of their experiments. In Tsarion's words "...transgression of biological sovereignty by the alien visitors caused man to be perpetually at war with himself". This, Tsarion believes, is the root of "...injustice, crime, delinquency, and perversity" found within every human society[8]. His theories on the dualism found in man may be most notably contrasted to those of Plato[9] or Emile Durkheim[10].

....In Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation, Tsarion discusses his research into the origins and disappearance of the fabled lost continent and civilization of Atlantis. According to Tsarion, his research has revealed that aliens fleeing from persecution took refuge on Earth. Their pursuers mistakenly destroyed a planet, given the name Tiamat, believing their prey had hidden themselves there. Tiamat, described as mostly water, was once supposedly situated in between the Earth and Mars.[11]. Tsarion believes that the destruction of Tiamat created a great and "unimaginable" disturbance in the universe. Tsarion hypothesizes that the destruction of Tiamat, and the subsequent bombardment of Earth's surface by debris, is what ultimately caused the first great flood. Additionally, the remaining pieces of Tiamat have subsequently come to form the asteroid belt. When these exiled aliens arrived on Earth, five continents, Appalachia, Tyrennia, Oceania, Beringia, and Fennoscandia, dominated its topography[12]. These ancient aliens, according to Tsarion, began a series of experiments on the local fauna living on the continent of Appalachia. Atlantis, contrary to what many scholars before Tsarion have believed, was not a continent but rather a locus of operation for the alien's numerous "experimentations". Atlantis was merely a locale of ancient civilization on the greater surface of the Earth. These experiments were primarily focused on humanoids for the manufacture of slaves [13].....
Last edited by kennyc on Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenny A. Chaffin
kennyc

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Animavore » Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Not really :coffee:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#5  Postby kennyc » Jul 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Animavore wrote:Not really :coffee:

True that!
Kenny A. Chaffin
kennyc

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Sendraks » Jul 04, 2014 12:55 pm

He appears to be an idiot. So your initial identification was correct!
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#7  Postby kennyc » Jul 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Sendraks wrote:He appears to be an idiot. So your initial identification was correct!

:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin
kennyc

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Ironclad » Jul 04, 2014 1:14 pm

"..a lower stratum of consciousness, which is alive to everything around us, while our upper minds are busy..." - FUCK OFF, you idiot.

People who talk like that are simply twats.

Also ...a 6+hour video, of that brain crumbling dog shite! :?
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#9  Postby kennyc » Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Ironclad wrote:"..a lower stratum of consciousness, which is alive to everything around us, while our upper minds are busy..." - FUCK OFF, you idiot.

People who talk like that are simply twats.

Also ...a 6+hour video, of that brain crumbling dog shite! :?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Kenny A. Chaffin
kennyc

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Jul 04, 2014 2:27 pm

I've only read the brief description posted above, but without watching the 6 hour videos I think I can say with confidence that like all conspiracy theories it will eventually boil down to one thing.

Blame the Jews
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#11  Postby themeister » Dec 24, 2015 10:14 am

As an Irish person, I am having a lot of trouble believing this guy is really Irish, for many reasons. At the time he was growing up, Ireland was very much a moncultural, mono-racial society with very few exceptions. Northern Ireland (where he says he's from) was bi-cultural (unionists and nationalists claiming British or Irish heritage) but in some ways that made it even MORE unlikely that someone from a more foreign culture would live there (Belfast wasn't exactly a popular destination for immigrants in the 70's and 80's. The influx of immigration to Ireland didn't really start until around the early 2000's. I grew up in Ireland and pretty much everyone was white, Irish and Catholic (or the occasional protestant). OK, so this guy to me - doesn't look Irish at all, has a surname "Tsarion" which is not Irish, doesn't have any kind of Irish accent (his accent is weird, I can't place it), talks about growing up in Belfast in terms that sound a bit nonsensical (e.g. I heard him talking about everyone going out to wash their cars on Sunday mornings). His take on Irish folklore - much of which IS very old and with spiritual undertones, sounds very twisted and new-agey. Finally, while Irish people are either extremely proud and boastful of their nationality, or else inwardly embarrassed on first to bash Irish nationalism (it's a complicated history) - either way I have never in my life met a single Irish person who thinks we are "the chosen people" or "the real Jews" etc. There are no such stories or theories and if you asked any Irish person about this they would think you are crazy. Tsarion seems to be mixing Irish folklore and fairytales in with new age spirituality and other things, maybe in a effort to attract a new target audience? Whatever that audience is though - it's not the Irish, so don't blame us, please :lol: I checked his wiki story and it says he grew up in Belfast, but then wiki is not a reliable source of truth, especially when conspiracy theorists are writing the biographies.
themeister

Name: Paul

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Return to General Debunking