Armadinejad the Jew

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Armadinejad the Jew

#1  Postby Alan B » Mar 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I was Googling around the net (as one does) for 'Armadinejad' and I came across this:
Armadinejad the Jew
It appears that Armadinejad's family name was Sabourjian - 'cloth weaver'.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.

Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.

This could explain a lot: from wanting to wipe Israel off the map to building a highway for Mo's return.

Added to to this is his claim that he was surrounded by an 'aura' while making a speech at the UN here, one begins to think in medical terms of a delusional psychosis. And this is the guy who seems to heading towards nuclear weaponry... :shock:
Last edited by Alan B on Mar 19, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Armadinejad the Jew

#2  Postby chairman bill » Mar 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Interesting. Apparently Adolf Eichmann's espoused hatred for Jews was down to wanting to distance himself from them because of some possible Jewish ancestry of his.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby lordshipmayhem » Mar 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Reminds me of those closet gays that campaign against gay rights. They seem to hate themselves, and if he is Jewish, he must hate himself.

It does make some sort of sense, not that his rantings ever have.
"It is not science that is arrogant: science can be defined as ‘humility before the facts’ — it is those who refuse to submit to testing and make unsubstantiated claims that are arrogant. Arrogant and unjust." - Stephen Fry
lordshipmayhem

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Julia » Mar 19, 2010 3:32 pm

That story was debunked a while ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ish-family
Julia

Name: Julia
Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Alan B » Mar 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Julia wrote:That story was debunked a while ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ish-family

Yes. So I see. Could it be a case of the Grauniad** doing a bit of Telegraph bashing? Maybe.
Robert Tait and Kasra Naji could hardly have said otherwise: Tait would have been banned from Iran and Naji is Armadinejad's biographer. Hardly an unbiased source.
I think the jury could still be out on this one.

** For those not 'in the know' The Guardian was/is well known for its typos and misspelling- so it became known as the 'Grauniad - that well known spelling mistake'.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to Islam