Donor women breastfeeding muslims for maternal relations

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Donor women breastfeeding muslims for maternal relations

#1  Postby DoctorE » May 24, 2010 10:09 am

:lol:

Manama: A Saudi scholar has waded into controversy after he said that women could give their milk to men to establish a degree of maternal relations and get around a strict religious ban on mixing between unrelated men and women.

According to Shaikh Abdul Mohsin Al Abaican, a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court, a man who often entered a house and came in contact with the womenfolk there should be made symbolically related to the women by drinking milk from one of the women.

Under the fatwa, the act would preclude any sexual relations between the man and the donor woman and her relatives.

However, Al Abaican said that the donor woman should not breastfeed the man directly.

"The man should take the milk, but not directly from the breast of the woman," Al Abaican said. "He should drink it and then becomes a relative of the family, a fact that allows him to come in contact with the women without breaking Islam's rules about mixing," he said, quoted by Kuwaiti and Saudi media on Saturday.

However, the scholar said that his fatwa did not apply to family drivers, explaining that they were not permanent and could be replaced. "The fatwa is only for those who live in the house or need to get in often," he said.

Continues: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-ara ... y-1.630494
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Re: Donor women breastfeeding muslims for maternal relations

#2  Postby kiki5711 » May 24, 2010 10:28 am

However, Al Abaican said that the donor woman should not breastfeed the man directly.

:ask: :ask: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiki5711

Print view this post

#3  Postby jaydot » May 25, 2010 11:55 am

islam learning wiggle room from the christians?
jaydot

Print view this post

#4  Postby sys » May 27, 2010 12:14 pm

I knew I'd seen something like this before:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/ ... adults.htm

Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Book 008, Number 3425:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
sys

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Rumraket » May 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard for wanting to suck on tits.
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#6  Postby Matt_B » May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Bitty? :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8orUaCJ0GY[/youtube]
"Last night was the most horrific for Kyiv since, just imagine, 1941 when it was attacked by Nazis."
- Sergiy Kyslytsya
Matt_B

Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Gawdzilla » May 27, 2010 12:23 pm

jaydot wrote:islam learning wiggle room from the christians?

Desperate attempt to make their society a bit more "workable". Next they'll be suggesting the youngest child be sacrificed so that the older ones can talk to members of the opposite sex in case of emergency, or something else weird.
Chief Engineer on the Derail Express.

Geoff wrote:Not that I've anything against paedophilia, but it does leave one open to accusations of catholicism...

This space for rent.
Gawdzilla

Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#8  Postby byofrcs » May 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Personally I found breast milk too sweet (was discovered when wife was breast feeding our children). I like the idea of sucking on breasts though.
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Gawdzilla » May 27, 2010 12:27 pm

byofrcs wrote:Personally I found breast milk too sweet (was discovered when wife was breast feeding our children). I like the idea of sucking on breasts though.

"What does it taste like, seriously?"
Chief Engineer on the Derail Express.

Geoff wrote:Not that I've anything against paedophilia, but it does leave one open to accusations of catholicism...

This space for rent.
Gawdzilla

Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Millefleur » May 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:
byofrcs wrote:Personally I found breast milk too sweet (was discovered when wife was breast feeding our children). I like the idea of sucking on breasts though.

Very sweet and sugary, you can taste the fat in it apparently. It was weird enough when the other half tried it, weirder still when his friend tried some too :lol:

Expressed, obviously :shifty: :lol:
This post was brought to you by Millefleur's Mature Responses™

Millefleur

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Dracena » May 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:

When a lactating breast is full the first milk that comes out is sugary and contain water soluable vitamins, the last is more fatty and contains fat soluable v. If it was reversed the fat would cause the baby to be full before getting all the vitamins.
Dracena

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Rumraket » May 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Dracena wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:

When a lactating breast is full the first milk that comes out is sugary and contain water soluable vitamins, the last is more fatty and contains fat soluable v. If it was reversed the fat would cause the baby to be full before getting all the vitamins.

I'm getting smarter all the time on this site.
More breast facts... GO!
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#13  Postby james1v » May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Plonkers. :roll:
"When humans yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon". Thomas Paine.
james1v

Name: James.
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby byofrcs » May 27, 2010 7:45 pm

For an interesting subplot on lactation watch the "Shoot 'Em Up" film. It is the only film I've seen that Clive Owen actually works well.
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#15  Postby jim » May 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I am still stunned by the simple fact of a 59-year-old male asking what breast milk tastes like.
Sorry but wow, just wow. :doh:
Father Dougal:
Come on, Ted. Sure it's no more peculiar than all that stuff we learned in the seminary, you know, Heaven and Hell and everlasting life and all that type of thing. You're not meant to take it seriously, Ted!
jim

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Emmeline » May 27, 2010 10:09 pm

jim wrote:I am still stunned by the simple fact of a 59-year-old male asking what breast milk tastes like.

I don't know what it tastes like either and I've produced it. :mrgreen:
Emmeline

Print view this post

#17  Postby jim » May 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Jan wrote:
jim wrote:I am still stunned by the simple fact of a 59-year-old male asking what breast milk tastes like.

I refuse to believe that. :naughty2:
Father Dougal:
Come on, Ted. Sure it's no more peculiar than all that stuff we learned in the seminary, you know, Heaven and Hell and everlasting life and all that type of thing. You're not meant to take it seriously, Ted!
jim

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Emmeline » May 27, 2010 10:38 pm

jim wrote:
Jan wrote:

Suit yourself but it's true. I just never fancied trying it - probably because I don't like cows milk much either!
Emmeline

Print view this post

#19  Postby Millefleur » May 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Jan wrote:
jim wrote:
Jan wrote:

Suit yourself but it's true. I just never fancied trying it - probably because I don't like cows milk much either!

Ditto and ditto.

Rumraket wrote:

I'm getting smarter all the time on this site.
More breast facts... GO!

Breast fact of the day no. 2: You can get quite a range with a full breast, but be careful who you use for target practice :grin:
This post was brought to you by Millefleur's Mature Responses™

Millefleur

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#20  Postby DoctorE » May 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Come to momma boys...
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post