Is this just muslim propaganda?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Is this just muslim propaganda?

#1  Postby Scarlett » Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm

I came across this Youtube film when I was checking out the Islam4uk website before the group were banned. Now as you may know, Islam4uk are/were muslim extremists who believed in turning the UK into an islamic state, introducing sharia law to the UK. It was a vile website, full of hate on the comments pages but there was a link to this film. The film was put forward as evidence that muslims will not have to physically fight the 'kaffir' in order to 'take over' the UK

Let me know what you think

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU[/youtube]
Scarlett

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Is this just muslim propaganda?

#2  Postby jim » Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

This has been around quite a while now, there is a response from the BBC available as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINChFxRXQs[/youtube]
Father Dougal:
Come on, Ted. Sure it's no more peculiar than all that stuff we learned in the seminary, you know, Heaven and Hell and everlasting life and all that type of thing. You're not meant to take it seriously, Ted!
jim

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby katja z » Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm

There's a grain of truth in there - nobody can dispute the differences in fertility rates - but of course culture/religion is not genetically inherited so the demographics can't account for everything.
katja z
RS Donator

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Scarlett » Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

jim wrote:This has been around quite a while now, there is a response from the BBC available as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINChFxRXQs[/youtube]

Thanks for that, just downright lies then :lol:
Scarlett

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Alan B » Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Paula1 wrote:I came across this Youtube film when I was checking out the Islam4uk website before the group were banned. Now as you may know, Islam4uk are/were muslim extremists who believed in turning the UK into an islamic state, introducing sharia law to the UK. It was a vile website, full of hate on the comments pages but there was a link to this film. The film was put forward as evidence that muslims will not have to physically fight the 'kaffir' in order to 'take over' the UK

Dunno. Looks like the sort of scaremongering the BNP would put out.
The last sentence is telling: "This is a call to action." 'Action' for what?
If this was a pro-Muslim video, why the call for 'action'? All they have to do is 'Carry-on Fucking'.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Scarlett » Mar 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Alan B wrote:
Paula1 wrote:I came across this Youtube film when I was checking out the Islam4uk website before the group were banned. Now as you may know, Islam4uk are/were muslim extremists who believed in turning the UK into an islamic state, introducing sharia law to the UK. It was a vile website, full of hate on the comments pages but there was a link to this film. The film was put forward as evidence that muslims will not have to physically fight the 'kaffir' in order to 'take over' the UK

Dunno. Looks like the sort of scaremongering the BNP would put out.
If this was a pro-Muslim video, why the call for 'action'? All they have to do is 'Carry-on Fucking'.

When I found it on youtube today it was put on by friendofmuslim :think:

I will admit that I thought it was quite chilling when I first watched it but the BBC film, posted here, puts it into perspective and made me feel a wee bit silly, I'm not usually THAT gullible
Scarlett

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Alan B » Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Paula1 wrote:I will admit that I thought it was quite chilling when I first watched it but the BBC film, posted here, puts it into perspective and made me feel a wee bit silly, I'm not usually THAT gullible

Oh, that's OK. On RDF (there, I said it without gagging :) ) once I posted in all seriousness an article from The Onion until it was pointed out that it was a spoof site. :oops:
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Scarlett » Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Alan B wrote:
Paula1 wrote:I will admit that I thought it was quite chilling when I first watched it but the BBC film, posted here, puts it into perspective and made me feel a wee bit silly, I'm not usually THAT gullible

Oh, that's OK. On RDF (there, I said it without gagging :) ) once I posted in all seriousness an article from The Onion until it was pointed out that it was a spoof site. :oops:

I read a thread on here with an article from The Onion saying that the pope had made a speech forgiving the abused children, I was outraged but realised by the end that it was taking the mickey.......maybe I am quite gullible :?
Scarlett

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Agrippina » Mar 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes I also think it's BNP propaganda to try to get more 'white' people to have babies. The Nats used to do the same thing in SA in the 1960s, they even imported people from Europe to come here to push up the 'white' population and they gave tax breaks to families. We used to get reduced tax because we had 4 kids. Of course societies that don't practice birth control have more children, but then as someone pointed out, culture isn't genetic and neither is dogma.

The solution is not more babies, the solution is more compulsory education. You have to force kids to stay in school until they are 16 at least and teach vocational learning to kids who don't have the inclination or the academic ability to go into tertiary education. If kids leave school as partially trained artisans, they are more likely to move away from their parents' business and into the general economic sector.

This has worked very well here where, since our democracy, we now have people who used to be haberdashers and green grocers because the Apartheid system denied them proper education becoming builders, plumbers, electricians etc and of course professionals, and because of the system of shopping malls and not many 'high' street style shopping areas in our cities anymore, all the small cultural 'family' type shops are starting to disappear. The idea is why pay twice the price at the local Indian shop for something you can get at a mall shop for the lower price. And then with more education, you also get birth control.
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Rollerlocked » Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Compulsory education, and no state-funded "faith schools".
I'm tempted to suggest that all "faith schools" should be prohibited. Secular education for all.
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."
-Samuel Putnam
Rollerlocked

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby ixolite » Mar 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Alan B wrote:Dunno. Looks like the sort of scaremongering the BNP would put out.

Definitely scaremongering. I see this pest being posted from time to time on islamocritic sites and it never has been posted by a mohammedan.
ixolite

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Nebogipfel » Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

So, religious nutters quote-mine, misrepresent, and make stuff up.

In other news:
Pope "has links" to Vatican.
Ayatollah possessed "substantial quantities" of facial hair.
Arborial faecal matter "of ursine origin", claims scientist.
Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion
-- Carl Sagan
Nebogipfel

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Oeditor » Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am

Nebogipfel wrote:Arborial faecal matter "of ursine origin", claims scientist.
Bear shit? That's a new one. And in trees, not pits? Mind you, they're likelier to shit there than bulls, I suppose.
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Return to Islam