The Truth All Mankind Must Know How NASA Is Hiding

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The Truth All Mankind Must Know How NASA Is Hiding

#41  Postby Oeditor » Apr 28, 2010 12:08 am

Oh dear, an ounce of shit demands an hour of digging to bury it. Needs must, I suppose, but later.
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#42  Postby cherries » Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm

can't find that guy,here is an analysis of the proposal:

Analysis:

There is a long term connection between magnetic fields and religious issues. It has been the custom for various groups, for instance, to bury the dead in a particular orientation. My good friend and former PhD Student, Emily Weglian, included this research in her thesis on mortuary practices in Britain and Colonial America. Actually, I encouraged her to investigate the magnetic (compass) aspects of the orientation issue for burials but she easily showed that there was not too much to that … compasses were not really widely used.

What would happen sometimes in Europe is that the church would be built with a specific orientation, then after that graves would be oriented with the church or the church yard.

The reasons why the dead would be buried in a certain direction usually had to do with either the direction of the Holy Land or the direction of the sun. One neat quirk that Emily uncovered is that the priest would often be buried in the opposite direction of his congregation. This is an orientation usually reserved for people who were bad … committed suicide or some other blasphemy … but for the priest it was so that on the Judgment Day when everyone arose, he would be facing his congregation and, I suppose, continue where he left off..

Anyway, back to the claims at hand.

The 8.5 used in this interview may refer to the magnetic declination. 8.5 degrees is not too far off for the current average for Britain, and it is close to zero or Mecca. It changes fairly quickly, so every several decades or so one would have to adjust the location of the holy centers, or airline hubs, or whatever would be of concern. Of course, the declination is not relevant to anything, it is just something we need to adjust for. But I’m pretty sure that “time” works the same way along the longitudes. This may be a confusion that arises from the use of words like “minutes” and “seconds” when speaking of radial measurements (degrees can be converted into minutes and seconds … but it is not the minutes and second that pass as time. Just the minutes and seconds you need to know to pass analytical geometry)

The Earth’s magnetic field does vary in strength across the planet’s surface. This variation in strength across space is accompanied by variation in time, and is thought to be related to polar orientation changes. As I understand it, the “total” magnetic field of the earth is a consensus of multiple “dynamos” that vary between each other and over time. So you get a complex pattern.

The author of this idea cannot be referring to strength of the magnetic field. The earth’s magnetic field is strongest at the polls and weakest at the equator, but as I say varies locally. Mecca is not especially weak in it’s strength these days, maybe a bit above average for that latitude.

The author seems to be saying on one hand that a strong magnetic field is good, and on the other that it is bad. The magnitudes of strength being talked about are small.

The Earth’s magnetifg field 330 - 67 microGauss. A field of 10 gauss can erase your hard drive. A typical bar magnet is about 100 gauss Blood changes its behavior at about 500 Gauss. So both Britain and Mecca are both fairly safe in this respect.

Regarding the “dextro-rotatory” claim, this is an apparent reference to the “handedness” of how some molecules are put together. It is not about how the anatomy of a person is organized cont.http://gregladen.com/wordpress/?p=156

i found this vid while looking for that"dr." :silenced:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koek3lydAM[/youtube] :silenced: .. :shifty: .. :shhh: ..no laughing...
"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked.
This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men."
-Terry Pratchett / Neil Gaiman

A theists for Conservation
cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Luis Dias » Apr 28, 2010 1:27 pm

1. It is trivially true that if Mecca has the enough mindless robots all dressed in white running around and singing their chants, there's gonna be a massive infrared radiation coming from there.

2. Therefore Allah.
Luis Dias

Male

Portugal (pt)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Stublore » Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

i found this vid while looking for that"dr." :silenced:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koek3lydAM[/youtube] :silenced: .. :shifty: .. :shhh: ..no laughing...

Reminds me of this:
http://www.videosurf.com/video/south-pa ... k-10790472
Stublore

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Nebogipfel » Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm

WTF?

Are you sure this isn't a mashup? On the other hand, by the expression on the interviewer's face, he thinks it;'s a load of BS too :mrgreen:
Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion
-- Carl Sagan
Nebogipfel

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#46  Postby Gawdzilla » Apr 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Nebogipfel wrote:WTF?

Are you sure this isn't a mashup? On the other hand, by the expression on the interviewer's face, he thinks it;'s a load of BS too :mrgreen:

Don't you get that "I'll go along with this idiot so he doesn't blow up the studio" feeling?
Chief Engineer on the Derail Express.

Geoff wrote:Not that I've anything against paedophilia, but it does leave one open to accusations of catholicism...

This space for rent.
Gawdzilla

Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Kenaz » Apr 28, 2010 9:44 pm

I don't want to think about what the hell really happened with that poor young girl and that Muslim "healer." :? :picard:
Question marks may be at the end of sentences; but in life they are the introduction.
Kenaz
RS Donator

Print view this post

#48  Postby Oeditor » Apr 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Could be a "put up job", I suppose.
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#49  Postby cherries » Apr 29, 2010 5:48 am

Oeditor wrote:Could be a "put up job", I suppose.

that video is real,i've got it from a muslim website showing the nasa video too,some people really belief this.
this "memrit tv"who produced this vid got it's own youtube channel.

muslims have to believe in the existence of jinns so there are people like this faith healer who take advantage of that.

cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#50  Postby byofrcs » Apr 29, 2010 5:53 am

Gawdzilla wrote:Hey, you have to agree that doing science on camel-back is challenging enough without having to also get it right.

Especially as you are doing your maths using the dromedary counting system....no hump, one hump, carry one,....
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#51  Postby Be Afraid » May 05, 2010 5:36 am

This is the same thing as giving poor people a lot of money suddenly... Sort of like Elvis... He had no real sense of taste or education, but suddenly had a pulpit from which to expound upon the nature of the world... You get a house full of velvet paintings of dogs playing poker...

So it is when you give advanced communications technologies to a bunch of goat and camel herders. They are just going to use it to tell ghost stories and myths, and give the most time to the tribe elders, instead of the guy who bothered to get a real education...

In my mind, this is the problem behind Islam. Their system of education is woefully inadequate.

Matthew Bailey
Still posting from the new 3G iPad.
Be Afraid

United States (us)
Print view this post

#52  Postby cherries » May 05, 2010 7:06 am

Be Afraid wrote:In my mind, this is the problem behind Islam. Their system of education is woefully inadequate.

whose system of education is woefully inadequate?

cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Islam