Why are islamic nutters obsessed with gays?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Why are islamic nutters obsessed with gays?

#1  Postby Simon_Gardner » Mar 04, 2010 11:10 am

Daily Telegraph wrote:Douglas Murray

Why are Islamic nutters in nightdresses so obsessed with gays?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC2wnS5tMU[/youtube]

If anyone missed Channel 4’s Dispatches the other night, can I very much recommend it? “Britain’s Islamic Republic” is available here and is vital viewing. Andrew Gilligan’s programme will be shocking even for those of you who, like me, thought they couldn’t be shocked by this sort of thing any more.

One interesting addition, if I may, which Brett at Harry’s Place also points out here. Though there has been a lot of press coverage of the documentary, there has been far too little outrage about the opening sequences showing the East London Mosque (yes, that one, favoured by Boris Johnson and Prince Charles) as the venue for events at which the most virulent anti-gay and anti-women perverts preach. I know that’s no surprise, but stay with me a moment.

One preacher, an evidently lunatic semi-literate called Abdul Karim Hattin, is shown playing what he calls “a game” called “spot the fag”. For this tittersome “game” he uses a slide to show a picture of Elton John beside one of the dead rapper “2-pac” (Tupac Shakur).

This confuses me a lot. I think the point this unfunny bigot is trying to make is that you can somehow recognise Elton John as gay because of the way he looks. But surely there is some mistake.

In the photo Elton John is wearing a respectable casual red top. Tupac on the other hand is topless, rather conspicuously ripped, and his naked torso glistening with sweat. Now I don’t want to spoil this “game”, but to my, not untrained, eyes I’d have identified “2-pac” as gay in this gay identity-parade.

But as it turns out, Mr Hattin also thinks (though for baffling reasons) that Tupac’s image was somehow gay. I’m not sure I go along with this. In any case, Mad-as-a-Hattin is saying all this whilst wearing what looks to me distinctly like an elderly lady’s nightdress.

This is not the first time that I have wondered about the weirdly homosexual-obsession of onstensibly homophobic Muslim preachers. The picture of “2-pac” stays up just a little too long. It is almost as though Hattin could not resist the temptation to share the photo of this glistening black male body with his Muslim “brothers” for as long as possible. Which as always, says more about him than it does about anyone else.

And as I’ll never fail to say: only in a mosque. Only in a mosque in Britain could routine hatred like this pass by unnoticed and largely unobjected to.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/douglasmurray/100028369/why-are-islamic-nutters-in-nightdresses-so-obsessed-with-gays/
Image (Since 27 Nov 1987)
Dates - YYYY/MM/DD; measure metric scientific.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts - attrib Patrick Moynihan
Simon_Gardner

Name: Twitter @Simon_Gardner

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Why are islamic nutters obsessed with gays?

#2  Postby NineOneFour » Mar 04, 2010 11:15 am

Because they're in the closet themselves.
Citizen of the (future) People's Social Democratic Republic of Cascadia.
cascadianow.org

For help managing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), go here. I am able to manage it, and so can you.
NineOneFour

Name: Yes, I'm an asshole.
Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Rollerlocked » Mar 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Because they are in denial about how they're gay for Mohammed.
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."
-Samuel Putnam
Rollerlocked

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby blackarmada » Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm rather curious why both islam and Christianity have this massive revulsion for gays in particular (Not using homosexuals deliberately)
財也大, 產也大
後來子孫禍也大
若問此裡是如何,
子孫錢多膽也大,
天樣大事都不怕,
不喪家產不肯罢
blackarmada

Print view this post

#5  Postby Paul1 » Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm

10 MILLION POUNDS! We gave ten million pounds towards a paedophilia women suppressing gay killing organisation. I think I'm going to go insane :nono: :plot: :drunk: :crazy:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/disp ... od#3037414

So I say fuck it: I don't like my culture, but I'll be damned if we're going to replace it with an Islamic one! Oh no, no siree!

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a MP - I'd like to see a European culture like the Netherlands or Norway.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.
Paul1

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#6  Postby faithless and free » Mar 23, 2010 5:30 am

I'm confused.
In my Quran it talks about punishment for women fornicating, then says 'If two men among you commit indecency,punish them both.If they repent and mend their ways, let them be. Allah is forgiving and merciful.'
'Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme'
-The Koran.
Religion of peace? Yeah right.
faithless and free

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Ironclad » Mar 23, 2010 5:34 am

It's all about the moral high-ground, I'm sure. Putting wimmin in their 'natural' place and battering the satanic gays.

One thinks they protesteth too much...
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#8  Postby faithless and free » Mar 23, 2010 6:21 am

Ironclad wrote:It's all about the moral high-ground, I'm sure. Putting wimmin in their 'natural' place and battering the satanic gays.

One thinks they protesteth too much...

But their law contradicts the koran regarding gays. If gays repent, they shouldn't get punished.
'Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme'
-The Koran.
Religion of peace? Yeah right.
faithless and free

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#9  Postby I'm With Stupid » Mar 23, 2010 6:51 am

blackarmada wrote:I'm rather curious why both islam and Christianity have this massive revulsion for gays in particular (Not using homosexuals deliberately)

Because they're both shameless plagiarisms of Judaism.

But yeah, I agree with the general consensus. There are religious people out there who express their lack of approval of homosexuality on the same level that they would eating meat on a Friday or whatever else there might be in the list of rather mundane requirements. However, you will get the occasional religious person who has so much bile and hatred of homosexuality, that you have to be convinced that they're harbouring massive insecurities about their own sexuality. Which is why so many non-religious people will express similar views about homosexuality, but nobody, religious or otherwise, has an active hatred of people who eat pork or shellfish, or blames natural disasters on our society's acceptance of such goods.
I'm With Stupid

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#10  Postby jaydot » Mar 27, 2010 5:27 am

because they're nutters and they subscribe to islam is irrelevant? it's not that long ago we lost one of our best mathematical minds to this bigotry in britain, which prides itself on its accommodationism and is bending over so far to accommodate the religious of all stripes that its in danger of emulating the oozlum bird.
jaydot

Print view this post

#11  Postby Mirage » Apr 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Because they want attention.
Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?
Mirage
Banned User

Male

France (fr)
Print view this post

Return to Islam