I don't like words. I don't like pictures.

Life is so troublesome. But here's some words and a picture.

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

I don't like words. I don't like pictures.

#1  Postby Ignorance » Nov 19, 2011 8:31 am

Hello. My username on something that does and does not exist is and is not Ignorance. I am perfect at things I am perfect at, I know nothing about things I know nothing about, and I am perfect at everything else except due to a technicality that is too imperfect to bother me. However, my awesome perfection allows me to examine that normally and abnormally confusing human concept that is not a human concept while still being perfect, even if I'm not perfect. Therefore, I am perfect. Also:
I don't like words. I don't like pictures. Life is so troublesome.
Enjoy the words and picture. And make me enjoy them, too.
Warning: the picture contains words, and doesn't contain words. I think it doesn't but does but doesn't but does and doesn't contain the words anime, eroge, and masturbation. The context is humorous, or is, at least, intended to. Therefore, there is a possibility of you dying from the fact that it is intended to be humorous. Now, make sure to make it make yourself make me better without making any negative aspects appear anywhere in the world, because I am and am not connected to the world. I'm done with your explanation, go do it. Thanks, love you! And don't. By the way, since you're already dismissed, you're not allowed to look at the picture. If you resist, it will be a link that will immediately destroy something very, very, very important. Bye, thanks, hurry up, if you don't hurry something bad will happen to you.
[something bad]http://imageshack.us/f/811/incompetence.png/[/something bad]

P.S. In this post, I have already decimated every possible anything of rational skepticism, in a good way, not a bad way. (Everything is good for me.) That is because I created rational skepticism, and me creating it does not justify anything. Also, everything in this post is already perfect and cannot get better. Finally, the last part of the post is better than the rest.

P.S.S. Everything above and not above and not below and not not below and above contained within this post is the fault of Smith Smith, who is not me. If a lawsuit were to be filed against me, I could easily come out of it with all of everything being better in every possible way, but I am too perfect to have any sort of human preference. So I will use the insanity defense, and make you believe it even after I've warned you beforehand. Thank you. (Just as another tip for you pitiful creatures, the second-last part of this post is better than the rest.)

P.S.S.S. Please don't actually file a lawsuit, as all the above gibberish is something I don't even understand myself. I don't understand lawsuits, either, except I can think of lots of bad (and good, but I didn't say that) things about them. So please, don't sue me. Please. I personally beg of you. :whine:
Ignorance
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: I don't like words. I don't like pictures.

#2  Postby Ignorance » Nov 19, 2011 8:46 am

*ahem* ... Just in case the problem arises, I'm crazy, not trolling.
Ignorance
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Nov 19, 2011 8:51 am

Drugs are bad.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Ignorance » Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am

I think both drugs and misconceptions are bad, but I lack true understanding of both. Especially drugs.
Ignorance
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Ignorance » Nov 19, 2011 8:55 am

Ihavenofingerprints wrote:Ok, Welcome :cheers:

:cheers: Thank you! Hope I don't end up being too problematic to stay.
Ignorance
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby byofrcs » Nov 19, 2011 8:56 am

Don't you just love solipsists ?. They live in their own world.
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Ironclad » Nov 19, 2011 8:59 am

byofrcs wrote:Don't you just love solipsists ?. They live in their own world.

ba-boom-tish!

Welcome, newbie :grin:
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Ignorance » Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am

Ironclad wrote:

ba-boom-tish!

Welcome, newbie :grin:

Thank you! (If I've done anything wrong with this quote, please tell me.)

byofrcs wrote:Don't you just love solipsists ?. They live in their own world.

Solipsism... That's the closest thing I've seen to describe me so far, but that's more due to my own ignorance than anything... as far as I know. (Too many of my thoughts end by entering a loop I do not know how to end other than ending the thought. Including that one. Because I don't know if anything is true, and that would mean I'm not sure that's true, or that, or that. Basically, all this does is blind me to more relevant concerns... I think. Almost forgot the I think there. I don't think it's very likely that I'm going to hold up against this flow of conversation at this rate, though... )
(Also, I didn't know what solipsism was until I searched for it via Google, and the only source I checked is the first few sentences of its Wikipedia entry. Just letting you know that.)

I believe it was hidden somewhere in the gibberish of the image, but I don't see any likely way anyone would've been able to decode that already.
I significantly lack a lot of "basic" education. I think.
And when I said "decode that," I was referring to the gibberish in the pre-edited first post of this topic. Nothing else.
Ignorance
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby kiore » Nov 19, 2011 10:19 am

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Ignorance, you account has been banned as a duplicate, please use the 1st account you signed up with.
Folding@Home Team member.
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
kiore
Senior Moderator

Print view this post

Return to Welcome New Members