member from India

Hello and welcome to RatSkep! :smile: Why don't you introduce yourself here? ;)

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: member from India

#21  Postby Made of Stars » Jan 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Gidday Sushil. :cheers:

:wave:

Hello, and welcome into the lifeboat ! This is our greeting for all new members and contains some useful stuff for you.

If you haven't seen it already, you may want to take a look at our New Members' Welcome Pack which will give you some helpful resources such as how to modify your membership display settings, how to navigate around the forum, point you to some threads which address commonly asked questions from newbies, and gives you some handy links to other sites which will help you develop your skepticism. It also contains our forum rules, which we ask that you abide by at all times.

If you're new to this type of phpBB software on forums, you might like to take a look at our Handy Hints for Posting On The Forum, which will show you how to change your text, insert images & youtube clips, and do some other cool stuff.

And finally, as a house warming present for you, here's a few laughs for your entertainment.

:beer:
Made of Stars, by Neil deGrasse Tyson and zenpencils

“Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars” - Serbian proverb
Made of Stars
RS Donator

Name: Call me Coco
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#22  Postby stijndeloose » Jan 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Welcome! :wave:
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
stijndeloose
Banned User

Name: Stdlnjo
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#23  Postby sushil_yadav » Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

I want to thank r.c,,,Made of Stars and stijndeloose.

r.c wrote:
If I may ask, what part of India are you from?

I belong to the state of U.P in north India but have spent most of my life in Delhi which is like a toxin for me.....noisy, crowded, polluted, cement and concrete everywhere.
sushil_yadav

Name: sushil yadav
Male

India (in)
Print view this post

#24  Postby r.c » Jan 24, 2013 3:07 pm

sushil_yadav wrote:..
I want to thank r.c,,,Made of Stars and stijndeloose.

r.c wrote:
If I may ask, what part of India are you from?

I belong to the state of U.P in north India but have spent most of my life in Delhi which is like a toxin for me.....noisy, crowded, polluted, cement and concrete everywhere.

Yes, I know :). I am from India as well, but in US at the moment for grad school.
" By virtue of being old, nothing necessarily is good; nor is anything unacceptable by virtue of being new; The wise accept only after examining, while the fools go by others' understanding."
r.c

Male

Print view this post

#25  Postby Durro » Jan 25, 2013 4:34 am

G'day from Australia and welcome to the forum.

:beer:
I'll start believing in Astrology the day that all Sagittarians get hit by a bus, as predicted.
Durro
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Welcome New Members