OK, *THIS* is SICK! SPANKINGS for JEEBUS?!!

Christian Domestic Discipline

Atheism, secularism & freethought etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

OK, *THIS* is SICK! SPANKINGS for JEEBUS?!!

#1  Postby Swan » Jul 06, 2013 6:14 am

I am absolutely croggled! Gobsmacked! Gabberflasted!

Christian Domestic Discipline or... "Spanking for Jesus"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/2 ... 79646.html

Basically the idea that the husband (Head of Household or HoH) keeps his Christian Submissive Wife (CSW) in line with... regular spankings! Not kinky (T'chyeahRIGHT!!) but done as a way to keep the woman "submissive" with or without her consent (after the first agreement that the couple will do it.. the wife gives up ALL consent.)

http://jezebel.com/spanking-for-jesus-i ... -514271243

I heard about this on Mike Malloy's podcast and had to see if it was true. *croggle* Now... I am INTO BDSM and I *am* a dominant... but my dominance is NOT hooked onto a freaking FAIRYTALE where the Great Skyfather WANTS me to dominate someone! And the person "under My power" HAS consented, IS consenting or the play STOPS! Instantly! I will NEVER strike another person against their will nor will I use Gawwwwd or its "son" Jeebus (or even the Holy Seltzer Bottle FTM) to coerce anyone into anything. Let alone spankings.

Thes idjits have managed to take SPANKINGS and make them totally SICK! WHAT kind of crazy-assed Biblical mind-fuckery IS THIS?!! Spare the rod and spoil the WIFE?!!

Well, there were SSCC (Safe Sane Consensual and Confidential) BDSM and RACK (Risk-Aware Consenting Kink) BDSM... now there's CHRISTOID (Crazed Halfassed Religious Idiots Spanking Their Obedient Idjit Dames)

Comments please! ANY man who lays a violent NON-CONSENTING hand on a woman... needs to LOSE it!! And I've got a sword!

Swan
Swan

Name: Dorian Swan

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: OK, *THIS* is SICK! SPANKINGS for JEEBUS?!!

#2  Postby Blackadder » Jul 06, 2013 6:51 am

You've certainly given your CapsLock key a sound spanking.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Sovereign » Jul 06, 2013 6:56 am

It's just BDSM for God. They should go through the Catholic manual circa 1320 torture devices for women if they really want to ratchet up the BDSM fo God...
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am

Swan wrote:
Comments please! ANY man who lays a violent NON-CONSENTING hand on a woman... needs to LOSE it!! And I've got a sword!

Swan

You're stooping to their level.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Sovereign » Jul 06, 2013 7:04 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan

The women consented. I see no problem there.
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 06, 2013 7:08 am

Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan

I'm wondering if this is not a case or religious brainwashing.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#7  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Jul 06, 2013 7:13 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan

The problem I have seen from some of these sites is that it extends far beyond sex play and includes stuff about keeping the woman in her place in front of the kids so that they understand they are above the wife but below the dad. We should be careful about just shrugging our shoulders and saying "Meh it is just Christians trying to get some kinky sex" when it seems at times to be the more about abusive power control by religious men over their consenting wives, or unconsenting wives who are really unable to say no.
I. This is Not a Game
II. Here and Now, You are Alive
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 06, 2013 7:23 am

DarthHelmet86 wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

The problem I have seen from some of these sites is that it extends far beyond sex play and includes stuff about keeping the woman in her place in front of the kids so that they understand they are above the wife but below the dad. We should be careful about just shrugging our shoulders and saying "Meh it is just Christians trying to get some kinky sex" when it seems at times to be the more about abusive power control by religious men over their consenting wives, or unconsenting wives who are really unable to say no.

That's what I was getting at with religious brainwashing.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Jul 06, 2013 7:26 am

I was pretty sure you were, I was more quoting you to show my agreement then anything else.
I. This is Not a Game
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 06, 2013 7:29 am

DarthHelmet86 wrote:I was pretty sure you were, I was more quoting you to show my agreement then anything else.

Ok then. Just trying to avoid confusion. :thumbup:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Sovereign » Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm

I hadn't read up on it too much. I was assuming it was just an excuse for Christians to get kinky without feeling bad.
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#12  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Jul 06, 2013 1:30 pm

In some cases I think it is, but from seeing a few of the things said on some of these pages at least some of them are just using the religion as an excuse to abuse their wives. Real sick stuff about who should be allowed to yell at the wife, when the husband should step in and enforce the rules on the wife and the like. Not just, hey spanking your sub wife is fun if she likes it as well.
I. This is Not a Game
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#13  Postby jim » Jul 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Wait... so Man > Woman according to all known religious text.... also, some people are fucking cunts.
(but with spanking lols)

This is news to me and I am fucking outraged.

Seriously.. why isn't this in News Politics and Current Affairs section?
More people need to know of this kind of crap.
Father Dougal:
Come on, Ted. Sure it's no more peculiar than all that stuff we learned in the seminary, you know, Heaven and Hell and everlasting life and all that type of thing. You're not meant to take it seriously, Ted!
jim

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby Clive Durdle » Jul 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Handmaiden's Tale....
"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
Clive Durdle

Name: Clive Durdle

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Jul 06, 2013 1:55 pm

There are women out there who, as a result of Christian indoctrination, have a low enough opinion of women that they think it's reasonable for men to physically discipline them.

That's what this is about, not a kink.
what a terrible image
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: speaking moistly
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#16  Postby The_Metatron » Jul 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Of course, I now invoke Chapman's Law:

[Reveal] Spoiler: a spanking

Much too perilous.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Nicko » Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

This appears to be the extreme end of the Surrendered Wife Movement. There's blogs if you want to know ...

My first instinct was to say that this has nothing to do with BDSM play - where, in reality, the sub sets the parameters and can end the scene at any time - but there are parallels. The sense of calm and relaxation reported by these women is quite typical of the feelings reported by subs; the women in these relationships want that feeling and they want it to never stop. Without the boundaries established by the rules of BDSM - which of course demand a level of emotional/sexual maturity actively discouraged by the subcultures in which this occurs - my view is that it is highly unhealthy, and not just for the women in these relationships. Being totally responsible for everything - ie. the only adult - in a relationship is fine as a bit of fun: as a consensual game. 24/7? Not so much. The men in these relationships are taking on 100% of the responsibility with 0% of the support. It's a fucking recipe for crash-and-burn.

BTW, does anyone remember my old avatar?

"Democracy is asset insurance for the rich. Stop skimping on the payments."

-- Mark Blyth
Nicko

Name: Nick Williams
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jul 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Nicko wrote:This appears to be the extreme end of the Surrendered Wife Movement. There's blogs if you want to know ...

My first instinct was to say that this has nothing to do with BDSM play - where, in reality, the sub sets the parameters and can end the scene at any time - but there are parallels. The sense of calm and relaxation reported by these women is quite typical of the feelings reported by subs; the women in these relationships want that feeling and they want it to never stop. Without the boundaries established by the rules of BDSM - which of course demand a level of emotional/sexual maturity actively discouraged by the subcultures in which this occurs - my view is that it is highly unhealthy, and not just for the women in these relationships. Being totally responsible for everything - ie. the only adult - in a relationship is fine as a bit of fun: as a consensual game. 24/7? Not so much. The men in these relationships are taking on 100% of the responsibility with 0% of the support. It's a fucking recipe for crash-and-burn.

BTW, does anyone remember my old avatar?

That just looks, so wrong. :yuk:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#19  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Jul 06, 2013 3:12 pm

The message in the picture also misses the point of all the people who get sick or hurt who do nothing wrong, sometimes Jesus just likes to hand out a good spanking to keep his pimp hand strong.
I. This is Not a Game
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#20  Postby jim » Jul 06, 2013 3:37 pm

DarthHelmet86 wrote:The message in the picture also misses the point of all the people who get sick or hurt who do nothing wrong, sometimes Jesus just likes to hand out a good spanking to keep his pimp hand strong.

Also, Thats quite the erection he has in that last picture.
The lords rod is indeed strong.
Father Dougal:
Come on, Ted. Sure it's no more peculiar than all that stuff we learned in the seminary, you know, Heaven and Hell and everlasting life and all that type of thing. You're not meant to take it seriously, Ted!
jim

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Nontheism