Can personal experience be evidence of the paranormal?

Split from 'Is Jesus mythicism "denialism"?'

Discussions on UFOs, ghosts, myths etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Can personal experience be evidence of the paranormal?

#1801  Postby kyrani99 » Jun 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote: This is all slander. Cheap.
I tried to help Scott.

Scott's already let you know what he thinks about your attempts to "help."

And as for the car accident I safely left the traffic lane indicating properly. The accident happened some 80 to100 meters further down the road.

Ah. So you just added the following for dramatic effect? That is to say, it was a lie you added to make the "truth" you were telling more convincing?

my friends yelled. "Why in the hell did you do that?" because they were all jerked forward in their seats.

Ooops.

What?
I got out of the traffic lane with very little braking but then I had to slow my car down enough to bring it to a halt. There was some bitumen on the side lane where I had been able to brake harder but then as I moved further over on the side lane the two tyres on the passenger's side of my car went onto the gravel. We all got jerked forward. But they were also not expecting me to move out of the traffic lane. Maybe I should have said something.
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Name: Kyrani Eade
Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1802  Postby kyrani99 » Jun 09, 2016 4:16 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:
Shrunk wrote: She has already revealed that she had, so she claims, metastatic ovarian cancer that miraculously disappeared. And she has also posted her real name, picture, and sensitive details about her married life on the internet. So concerns about her personal privacy cannot be the reason for her refusal. So, why will she not post this evidence to support one of her chief claims? Assuming that evidence exists, of course. If it doesn't, then the explanation becomes quite simple, doesn't it?

Kyrani. Would you like to respond to that? :ask:

I don't think I need to show my medical records on the net for all and sundry to see.
The important point is for me to show using sound biological reasoning why the cancer forms. That is the key. :cheers:
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1803  Postby Scar » Jun 09, 2016 4:18 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:
Shrunk wrote: She has already revealed that she had, so she claims, metastatic ovarian cancer that miraculously disappeared. And she has also posted her real name, picture, and sensitive details about her married life on the internet. So concerns about her personal privacy cannot be the reason for her refusal. So, why will she not post this evidence to support one of her chief claims? Assuming that evidence exists, of course. If it doesn't, then the explanation becomes quite simple, doesn't it?

I don't think I need to show my medical records on the net for all and sundry to see.
The important point is for me to show using sound biological reasoning why the cancer forms. That is the key. :cheers:

No, you need to show evidence, not more of your ignorant made up shit.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#1804  Postby kyrani99 » Jun 09, 2016 4:21 pm

I am finished posting on this thread. I've seen enough.
Last edited by kyrani99 on Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1805  Postby Shrunk » Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:Right. But I did not know about the "Spontaneous remissions occuring, but not rarely" part :think:

http://archinte.jamanetwork.com/article ... eid=773446

I will admit to their being a dearth of information regarding the natural course of malignant imaginomas.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#1806  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Shrunk wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:Right. But I did not know about the "Spontaneous remissions occuring, but not rarely" part :think:

I will admit to their being a dearth of information regarding the natural course of malignant imaginomas.

:lol:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#1807  Postby Shrunk » Jun 09, 2016 4:24 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote: This is all slander. Cheap.
I tried to help Scott.

Scott's already let you know what he thinks about your attempts to "help."

And as for the car accident I safely left the traffic lane indicating properly. The accident happened some 80 to100 meters further down the road.

Ah. So you just added the following for dramatic effect? That is to say, it was a lie you added to make the "truth" you were telling more convincing?

my friends yelled. "Why in the hell did you do that?" because they were all jerked forward in their seats.

Ooops.

What?
I got out of the traffic lane with very little braking but then I had to slow my car down enough to bring it to a halt. There was some bitumen on the side lane where I had been able to brake harder but then as I moved further over on the side lane the two tyres on the passenger's side of my car went onto the gravel. We all got jerked forward. But they were also not expecting me to move out of the traffic lane. Maybe I should have said something.

Interesting how your story keeps changing. Why might that be? :ask:
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#1808  Postby Shrunk » Jun 09, 2016 4:25 pm

kyrani99 wrote:I am finished posting on this thread. I've seen enough.

Again?
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#1809  Postby Shrunk » Jun 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
Shrunk wrote:

tolman deserves credit for coining that term.
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#1810  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Shrunk wrote:
Doubtdispelled wrote:
Shrunk wrote:

tolman deserves credit for coining that term.

:thumbup:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#1811  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Hey, Kyrani, are you up for a challenge?

There is someone buried not far from the back of my house who, if your good doctor and others who go on about the existence of an 'afterlife' are correct, should prove to be an ideal subject for contact with 'the dead', given the circumstances in which this person was buried.

If you, or one of your fellow psychics would be good enough to attempt to speak to this soul, and gain information which you could pass to me, i.e. gender, age, how and when interred, etc. etc., any of those but as many as possible, then I swear I will eat my hat, bow down and worship and never dismiss your beliefs ever again.
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#1812  Postby BlackBart » Jun 09, 2016 4:47 pm

kyrani99 wrote:I am finished posting on this thread. I've seen enough awkward questions that I can't answer and perfectly reasonable requests for evidence to support my assertions that I haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of providing.

Fixed it for you. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1813  Postby Arnold Layne » Jun 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Thank God for that, and that's not an expression I use very often.
I'm a Pixiist
Arnold Layne

France (fr)
Print view this post

#1814  Postby BlackBart » Jun 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:Hey, Kyrani, are you up for a challenge?

There is someone buried not far from the back of my house who, if your good doctor and others who go on about the existence of an 'afterlife' are correct, should prove to be an ideal subject for contact with 'the dead', given the circumstances in which this person was buried.

If you, or one of your fellow psychics would be good enough to attempt to speak to this soul, and gain information which you could pass to me, i.e. gender, age, how and when interred, etc. etc., any of those but as many as possible, then I swear I will eat my hat, bow down and worship and never dismiss your beliefs ever again.

...and buy BlackBart a new XBox. :whistle:

Hey, just covering my bases. :shifty:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1815  Postby BlackBart » Jun 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Arnold Layne wrote:

Thank God for that, and that's not an expression I use very often.

I wouldn't thank your puny god too soon...
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1816  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 09, 2016 4:57 pm

BlackBart wrote:

I have an old 360 you can have..... :grin:
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#1817  Postby BlackBart » Jun 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
BlackBart wrote:

:dopey:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1818  Postby the_5th_ape » Jun 09, 2016 5:03 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

Its upto you. But since you have put so much of personal information on this forum, and a little more in your website, I was wondering why you have a problem with medical records alone. You can still edit out some portions from your record before posting it online.

You collected information from internet that fits with your "toxic-this-and-that" story, and you ignored the rest that contradicts. Now that you have convinced yourself that your "thriller story" is worth "discussing" on a forum, you come here, and you got unexpected results(response).

You are leaving? Did you read this

Take care
Thanking God for sparing you in a natural disaster is like
sending a thank-you note to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Best Answer
the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#1819  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 09, 2016 5:04 pm

BlackBart wrote:
Doubtdispelled wrote:
BlackBart wrote:

:dopey:

You mean I'm dopey? How very dare you! I was serious! :lol:
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#1820  Postby BlackBart » Jun 09, 2016 5:08 pm

No, that's the actual look on my face. :lol: That's very kind but I have one of those. :cheers:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Supernatural