Nikola Tesla and the secret of tectonic weapons.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

#1  Postby nootelepat » Sep 06, 2010 5:57 am

And not only ...

The friction forces and the forces of elasticity (by its physical nature), electromagnetic forces inherent substance.
It is logical to think - that they can influence the other (side) of the electromagnetic force!
Thus: a powerful electromagnetic pulse, directed at the subsurface can affect the friction force and elasticity of terrestrial rocks - and indeed provoke an earthquake!
Especially if you still use the interference phenomenon, and Resonance!
Tesla in his experiments COMBINED EHV (according to him - up to 100 million volts) and ultrahigh frequency electric current.
Surely none of pseudoscientific asses do not realize: there may well be a combination of these two parameters of the electric current - in which the Earth really is a conductor for electric current with the above parameters.
And in general: if using an electromagnetic impact of the changing forces of elasticity and friction of the environment - this may be an abyss of technical applications! Starting from the movement of "flying saucer" - and ending with the movement dildo ...
And what are the prospects for medical use!
Clear veins, capillaries and internal organs from any accumulation of rubbish - with the help of electromagnetic pulses and without any stupid surgery! t
Tesla is very keen on such a high-frequency electrotherapy - and lived to 87 years ...
And if using electromagnetic pulses EHV - try to influence the process of dividing a molecule of DNA in the cells of the body? " At least - it will learn how to safely and completely destroy the cancer cells. As the maximum - it gives perspective Forever young, everlasting health and eternal life!
P.S. We had read that people who managed to stay alive after a lightning strike (very high voltage electrical pulse!) - Seem suddenly become psychic and other amazing properties of his body.

Sergey Tsymbalyuk
Independent researcher

!
MODNOTE
Link to nootelepat's blog removed as it violates our FUA
nootelepat
Banned Troll

Print view this post

Re: Nikola Tesla and the secret of tectonic weapons.

#2  Postby Grimstad » Sep 06, 2010 6:14 am

Hmmm. A dildo that really can make the earth move. I think us guys have a lonely future.

Yeah, but she's our witch, so cut her the hell down. - Mal Reynolds

I'm on zero pills, and I miss them.
--Mindy Elise Grayson
Grimstad

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby nootelepat » Sep 06, 2010 6:20 am

Dude, leave me alone its dildo! :lol:
nootelepat
Banned Troll

Print view this post

#4  Postby stijndeloose » Sep 06, 2010 6:32 am

So do you think Tesla caused the Tunguska event? :ask:
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
stijndeloose
Banned User

Name: Stdlnjo
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Darkchilde » Sep 06, 2010 5:05 pm

!
MODNOTE
Nootelepat, please do not spam the board with a link to your blog at every opportunity. If you want you can put a link in your signature. This is an advisory, but if you continue with putting your blog in every post, the links will be removed, and you will be further sanctioned.

Please do not discuss moderation in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another moderator for this section.
Darkchilde
RS Donator

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Steve » Sep 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I read a book about the guy and remember one story where he had some oscillating gizmo clamped to the steel beams of the building when there was a fault and it wouldn't turn off. It kept building resonance until it caused a small earthquake in Chicago and busted out a bunch of windows within several blocks of Chicago before he managed to subdue the beast with a sledge hammer.

I didn't think there was anything electromagnetic involved - just a physical mechanism to keep building a standing wave.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny
Blue Mountain Center of Meditation
Steve
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Return to Pseudoscience