Anyone watching The Pacific? [SPOILERS]

Discuss books, film, tv, music, games and all other arts here.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Anyone watching The Pacific? [SPOILERS]

#1  Postby Rome Existed » Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am

I've tried talking about it on another couple of forums but apparently unless you say it's the most brilliant TV series ever made then apparently you're anti American. Hoping you guys can actually discuss it, flaws and all. :thumbup:

I know it's not Band of Brothers, but I don't think it's anywhere as good. I think it's been pretty average so far.

Plus it annoyed me that it lied in the beginning of ep 3 when it made it out that the Australian military was in North Africa and so pretty much no men in Australia. 2 problems. Most of the Australian military was never in North Africa and during the time of ep 3 Australia was in the process of brining home its last division left in North Africa and then for the majority of the ep Australia had no divisions in North Africa since they were now all in the Pacific area. Seems something that would have taken the makers of The Pacific about 3 mins to check. Makes me wonder about the rest of it.
Rome Existed

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: Anyone watching The Pacific?

#2  Postby jaydot » Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am

oh. i thought i was going to get more news about the ocean bubbling off the coast of california.
jaydot

Print view this post

Return to The Arts & Entertainment