I've joined an Islamic webforum...

Ummah.com

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: I've joined an Islamic webforum...

#221  Postby Scar » Sep 09, 2011 6:22 am

Is it actually more fun to do it with a virgin? I mean... every time all of that (potential) bloody mess... I don't know.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#222  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 09, 2011 6:34 am

Scar wrote:Is it actually more fun to do it with a virgin? I mean... every time all of that (potential) bloody mess... I don't know.

This really fascinates you does it not.

Actually it is not. Well for me it was not. A girl with a bit of experience was more fun.
Virgins tend to be very nervous. Even older ones.

Mind you there are not that many around.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#223  Postby Scar » Sep 09, 2011 7:11 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Scar wrote:Is it actually more fun to do it with a virgin? I mean... every time all of that (potential) bloody mess... I don't know.

Actually it is not. Well for me it was not. A girl with a bit of experience was more fun.

Hey, one can never know enough about things having to do with sex :D
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#224  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 09, 2011 7:32 am

Scar wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:

Try it. I was bi for a while. Still prefered women in the end especially when I fell deeply in love with one.

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#225  Postby Scar » Sep 09, 2011 7:38 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Scar wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:

Mind you there are not that many around.[/quote

Try it. I was bi for a while. Still prefered women in the end especially when I fell deeply in love with one.

Maybe I will one day. Technically, I suppose, I am bi to some extent, like most people actually are. I do enjoy beautiful woman as much as any straight guy, I guess, I just feel no urge to get into bed with one or have a relationship.
Not right now, at least.I am open for everything :)
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#226  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 09, 2011 7:45 am

Scar wrote:Maybe I will one day. Technically, I suppose, I am bi to some extent, like most people actually are. I do enjoy beautiful woman as much as any straight guy, I guess, I just feel no urge to get into bed with one or have a relationship.
Not right now, at least.I am open for everything

Well time is on your side.

I discovered far too late in life what I technically am but that is life kids today are given a greater understanding than when I was young. You had a willie therefore you were a boy. Today we know this is not true and action can be taken.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#227  Postby Scar » Sep 09, 2011 7:48 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Scar wrote:Maybe I will one day. Technically, I suppose, I am bi to some extent, like most people actually are. I do enjoy beautiful woman as much as any straight guy, I guess, I just feel no urge to get into bed with one or have a relationship.
Not right now, at least.I am open for everything

Well time is on your side.

I discovered far too late in life what I technically am but that is life kids today are given a greater understanding than when I was young. You had a willie therefore you were a boy. Today we know this is not true and action can be taken.

True. Luckily, I never had parents who tried to force me into a certain role and I was largely left alone to find things out for myself. I've been making out with both boys and girls but only ever managed to land in bed with the latter. I feel quite comfortable where I am right now, but as I said, if I happened to fall in love with a girl - so be it. (Actually, I used to have a huge crush on a girl when I was like 16, but I was mostly just really into her character and barely cared for her looks, or getting her bed (something I only realized years later)).
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#228  Postby Shrunk » Sep 09, 2011 10:47 am

I sure hope the Muslims are still eavesdropping on this thread. They'll have had a collective coronary by this point....
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#229  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 09, 2011 11:09 am

:this: :lol: :rofl:

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#230  Postby Scar » Sep 09, 2011 11:31 am

Shrunk wrote:I sure hope the Muslims are still eavesdropping on this thread. They'll have had a collective coronary by this point....

Damn, you caught me. That was actually one of my primary intentions for keeping this going :D
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#231  Postby bioeng » Sep 09, 2011 4:12 pm

more fun? I assure you it is not.
bioeng

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#232  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

bioeng wrote:

more fun? I assure you it is not.

Which is why I think why do they want virgins. 72 Nights of pain. They are completely nuts :crazy: or have tiny willies.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#233  Postby Onyx8 » Sep 10, 2011 12:19 am

or don't want to compete with the memory of someone who was just simply better at it.
The problem with fantasies is you can't really insist that everyone else believes in yours, the other problem with fantasies is that most believers of fantasies eventually get around to doing exactly that.
Onyx8

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#234  Postby Alan B » Sep 10, 2011 8:04 am

It's all to do with possession and ownership. If they are the 'first one' with any woman then that woman belongs to them and no-one else. Backward tribal misogynists!
The '72 virgins' bit is just beyond most Muslim men's wildest dreams - imagine 'possessing and owning' a women (let alone 72 of them) every time she's fucked and taking her virginity each time...
Ignorant savages. :yuk:
This is just pandering (generally speaking) to the Muslim men's lack of self worth, feeling of inferiority and the resulting bigotry.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#235  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 10, 2011 8:18 am

Lack of self worth!

They are the pits. Spoilt wrotten by their mothers and expect the rest of the world to support them when they are adults.
Terrified of working. THey are a big problem.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#236  Postby Shrunk » Sep 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Lack of self worth!

They are the pits. Spoilt wrotten by their mothers and expect the rest of the world to support them when they are adults.
Terrified of working. THey are a big problem.

Well, if that's true in the Netherlands, it seems it's not the Muslims' fault. It seems you Dutch just don't know how to handle immigration as well as other nations do:

http://www2.macleans.ca/2011/06/10/this ... imilation/
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#237  Postby Oeditor » Sep 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Shrunk wrote:Well, if that's true in the Netherlands, it seems it's not the Muslims' fault. It seems you Dutch just don't know how to handle immigration as well as other nations do:
Of course, it has to be born in mind that the USA and Canada have been built on immigration to fill their wide open spaces, whereas overpopulated Europe has not. The USA, however, having itself been populated by people who didn't exactly integrate with the indigenous inhabitants!
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#238  Postby Scot Dutchy » Sep 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Oeditor wrote:
Shrunk wrote:Well, if that's true in the Netherlands, it seems it's not the Muslims' fault. It seems you Dutch just don't know how to handle immigration as well as other nations do:

Of course, it has to be born in mind that the USA and Canada have been built on immigration to fill their wide open spaces, whereas overpopulated Europe has not. The USA, however, having itself been populated by people who didn't exactly integrate with the indigenous inhabitants!

You in America and Canada especially Canada have so much space. We are the most densely populated country in Europe by far.

We have almost 17 mln in a country half the size of The Republic of Ireland and most of it is in the west the so called Randstad which is made up the four major cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam, the Hague and Utrecht all other villages and town in between.
People have to integrate on our terms not theirs. This means accepting a few conditions like having to work.
It is the Maroccon boys that are the biggest problem Turkish boys are hard workers and treat their women completely different.
A large percentage of Maroccon youth is involved in crime mostly drugs and prostitution.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#239  Postby MoonLit » Sep 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Not all virgins bleed. :cheers:
Image Image Image Image
Click the eggs please!
MoonLit
RS Donator

Name: Andi
Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#240  Postby Onyx8 » Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

But none of them know what they are doing.
The problem with fantasies is you can't really insist that everyone else believes in yours, the other problem with fantasies is that most believers of fantasies eventually get around to doing exactly that.
Onyx8

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Islam