Female Sex Slaves in Islam

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Female Sex Slaves in Islam

#21  Postby Doubtdispelled » Jun 12, 2011 9:59 am

cherries wrote:

:lol:

Has anyone else noticed (and I did the very first time I looked at this photo) that, apart from the very well shaped lips, that face has a very masculine look about it? :ask:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#22  Postby murshid » Jun 12, 2011 10:01 am

Paula1 wrote:
MrFungus420 wrote:I thought that sex-slaves in Islam were called "wives"...

Yes, you'd wonder why they bother when they can have a few wives who are conditioned from birth to please their men :yuk:

There's probably a sense of power associated with the idea of owning sex slaves (or slaves of any kind). :think:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" – Douglas Adams
murshid

Name: Murshid
Male

Print view this post

#23  Postby Scarlett » Jun 12, 2011 10:24 am

murshid wrote:
Paula1 wrote:
MrFungus420 wrote:I thought that sex-slaves in Islam were called "wives"...

Yes, you'd wonder why they bother when they can have a few wives who are conditioned from birth to please their men :yuk:

There's probably a sense of power associated with the idea of owning sex slaves (or slaves of any kind). :think:

Yes, I'd agree with that.

Do you know what's quite shocking? The fact that I read threads like this and don't feel shock anymore? Sadness, outrage and lots of other feelings, but there is no shock or surprise anymore at the appalling treatment and attitude there is towards women under islam. Nothing appears to be out of bounds :nono:
Scarlett

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#24  Postby murshid » Jun 12, 2011 11:49 am

Paula1 wrote:Do you know what's quite shocking? The fact that I read threads like this and don't feel shock anymore? Sadness, outrage and lots of other feelings, but there is no shock or surprise anymore at the appalling treatment and attitude there is towards women under islam. Nothing appears to be out of bounds :nono:

That is very true indeed.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" – Douglas Adams
murshid

Male

Print view this post

#25  Postby ixolite » Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Imza wrote:
A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.
Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.
And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-salves - browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uwait.html

Sad and disgusting, especially coming from a women.

What? She's just being a good musilmah. :whistle:

article wrote:For Muna Khan, an editor at the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television station, the 'icing on the cake' of Mutairi’s 'preposterous views' was her assertion that her suggestions do not conflict with the tenets of Islam.

They don't. Read your unholy books Muna. :smug:

Q 4:24 And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

Sunnan Abu Dawud, Volume 2, Number 2150:
Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24].

Muslim, Book 008, Number 3371:
Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Mes- senger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... l#008.3371

Additionally, here's a lovely Fatwa on the subject:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt ... p?p=544281
ixolite

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Oeditor » Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:Has anyone else noticed (and I did the very first time I looked at this photo) that, apart from the very well shaped lips, that face has a very masculine look about it? :ask:
Yes, I pointed it out near the top of the thread - but rather less politely! :evilgrin: (lips too well shaped, I thought, btw)
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#27  Postby cherries » Jun 12, 2011 3:34 pm

ixolite wrote:Additionally, here's a lovely Fatwa on the subject:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewt ... p?p=544281

wow ixolite,that's some fatwa :shock:

this after explaining at length the similarities between wives and slaves...

Although the owner himself cannot get married to his slave woman, without giving her freedom, he can get her married to someone else. If he gets her married to someone else, then only her husband can now have intercourse with her and the owner's right of having intercourse with her comes to an end. All these facts prove that the slave girl does not become an instrument of sex; on the contrary, her honour is upheld, in that only one man is allowed to have intercourse with her JUST AS only one man (the husband) is allowed to have intercourse with his lawfully wedded wife.

Islam ensured that the slave girl's duties were not restricted merely to domestic chores but also gave her master permission to copulate with her. This concession created an atmosphere of love and harmony between the slave girl and her master. Islam thereby raised the status of the war captive-maidens close to that of wives. It was a psychological cure to her grief-stricken heart, being deprived of her family and thrown into the hands of a strange society.

fucking hell,at least he's being honest about it,the best i've ever read :yuk:
"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked.
This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men."
-Terry Pratchett / Neil Gaiman

A theists for Conservation
cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#28  Postby estrellas » Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Unofficial slavery in the Gulf is quite common. They use their oil money to import women from Asia - Pakistan, Malaysia, the Philippines. The wives get to force these women to do all the housework at all hours of the day and the husbands use them for sex. The wives probably see this as a win-win because it means less time spent having to look at their husband's excess body hair.
“Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house." - Fran Lebowitz
estrellas

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#29  Postby cherries » Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm

estrellas wrote:Unofficial slavery in the Gulf is quite common. They use their oil money to import women from Asia - Pakistan, Malaysia, the Philippines. The wives get to force these women to do all the housework at all hours of the day and the husbands use them for sex. The wives probably see this as a win-win because it means less time spent having to look at their husband's excess body hair.

this is an interesting link,http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/UnitedArabEmirates.htm
i don't know about malaysia though,if there are any cases they wouldn't be very common,malaysians don't seek work abroad as much as indonesians for example,who are quite poor and are forced to look for work outside their own country.

cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#30  Postby murshid » Jun 12, 2011 9:16 pm

cherries wrote:
Islam ensured that the slave girl's duties were not restricted merely to domestic chores but also gave her master permission to copulate with her. This concession created an atmosphere of love and harmony between the slave girl and her master. Islam thereby raised the status of the war captive-maidens close to that of wives. It was a psychological cure to her grief-stricken heart, being deprived of her family and thrown into the hands of a strange society.

"atmosphere of love and harmony between the slave girl and her master"??? :shock: WTF??? This is how they are convincing themselves that they are upholding the honour of women and that Islam honours and respects women. :yuk:
murshid

Male

Print view this post

#31  Postby Mister Agenda » Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm

At least she is being denounced by her countrymen.
Mister Agenda

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#32  Postby Ironclad » Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

estrellas wrote:Unofficial slavery in the Gulf is quite common.

Yeh, it's called marriage.
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Oeditor » Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Domestic chores? Is that all (apart from sex, of course) that they had to do? What kind, gentle people those mediaeval slave-masters must have been!
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#34  Postby cherries » Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Oeditor wrote:Domestic chores? Is that all (apart from sex, of course) that they had to do? What kind, gentle people those mediaeval slave-masters must have been!

the little bit where getting a divorce for a women is about as hard as buying oneself off from your slavemaster or the children are the property of the husband/slave master.

but it's not the same,true that :ask:

cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#35  Postby im3rdworld » Jul 12, 2011 8:25 am

hi every 1. my first post. regarding the comment of the woman, i can tell u as an ex muslim and currently still living in an ISLAMIC state,that this woman is a fucking genious. she only said this to win support of her extremley chuvanist male counterparts.muslims would do anything for sex even blow them selves up for it. so her making this statment is nothing more than to please her sex starved male population and win their support. she just guarennted herself a long and fruitful political career
im3rdworld

Name: yasir; panezai

Pakistan (pk)
Print view this post

#36  Postby cherries » Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

im3rdworld wrote:hi every 1. my first post. regarding the comment of the woman, i can tell u as an ex muslim and currently still living in an ISLAMIC state,that this woman is a fucking genious. she only said this to win support of her extremley chuvanist male counterparts.muslims would do anything for sex even blow them selves up for it. so her making this statment is nothing more than to please her sex starved male population and win their support. she just guarennted herself a long and fruitful political career

hi yasir,welcome to the forum :cheers:

good point that but sex starved male population :ask:

cherries

Female

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#37  Postby cavarka9 » Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

natselrox wrote:Sometimes I think we should equip each human on the planet with weapons of mass destruction. Hell, we should plant nukes all over the world and let everyone have a detonating switch. Will be one funny way to ensure equality.

I strongly protest an upcoming neuro-whatever for taking such a stand. I never hurt anyone intentionally, I think it wrong on your part to keep giving nukes to every individuals in your if-possible thoughts, I dont wanna die because some one had a bad day.
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
cavarka9

Name: prajna

India (in)
Print view this post

#38  Postby Grace » Jul 12, 2011 2:54 pm

I think this is just psychological terror to frighten women and anger men.

Maybe if people had to hunt and gather their food all day long, they wouldn't have time to think about stupid stuff.
Grace

Print view this post

#39  Postby cavarka9 » Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

murshid wrote:
cherries wrote:
murshid wrote:mmmm..... sex slaves and concubines! I think I like Islam once again. :grin:

don't you want to go and hide under a chair,or something :naughty2:

:shifty:

As you wish. :hide:

you know, many men in India do turn to islam from time to time because bigamy is not allowed in anyother religion in India.
Every moment is a choice.Choices you make now determine your destiny.free yourself of old choices made. Success is a journey,not a destination.
cavarka9

Name: prajna

India (in)
Print view this post

#40  Postby Calilasseia » Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Some of the apologetics erected within this psychotic religion to justify what is - and let's not be under any illusions here - summary rape, are truly sickening. The idea that a woman forcibly taken captive experiences any "love and harmony" as a result of being thus taken into captivity, and forced to submit to being violated by piss-smelling old bastards, is an utter obscenity.

It's nothing more than a disgusting attempt to confer an entirely specious "legitimacy", upon the desire of powerful men to stick their wicks where they please without any strings attached. It's a blatant attempt to sanctify rutting, a means of giving whoever happens to be the big cheese of the moment licence to use women as little more than seminal spittoons, without any obligations with respect to provision for her needs, or to cultivate a proper, loving relationship. Once again, the diseased vision of women as nothing more than pieces of sex-meat to be bought, sold and chewed at leisure, endemic within this verminous piece of mythological excrement, is utterly revolting to anyone who truly values women as human beings.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Islam