Muslim snooker pro refuses to shake female referee's hand

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Muslim snooker pro refuses to shake female referee's han

#41  Postby Varangian » Jul 07, 2011 9:52 am

MattHunX wrote:
talkietoaster wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Two of them, actually. No?

Well why not 72 virgin referees at each of his games. I think that could help, but I think he would deconvert after realise 72 virgins in a room talking to each other would cause problems.

I think that would border on psych-warfare. :)

Don't give the people at Gitmo any new ideas! Waterboarding is bad enough.

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#42  Postby CarlPierce » Jul 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Varangian wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
talkietoaster wrote:

Well why not 72 virgin referees at each of his games. I think that could help, but I think he would deconvert after realise 72 virgins in a room talking to each other would cause problems.

Don't give the people at Gitmo any new ideas! Waterboarding is bad enough.

Interesting idea for Gitmo !
Convince the muslim they had been killed during torture (use a general anaesthetic) and have them wake up in a 'paradise' surrounded by young ladies then an 'angel' or Mo could appear in white flowing robes and question them on their deeds in life to see if they were worthy of paradise.

You could be pretty sure the answers were 100% truthful if the scenary was convincing enough and the questions skillful.
So Mustafa open your heart to Allah.....tell me of your life and deeds fighting the infidel. Then we can see if you are worthy of paradise or the hell fire.
CarlPierce
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#43  Postby talkietoaster » Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

MattHunX wrote:
talkietoaster wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Two of them, actually. No?

Yeah this is how I break down 72 virgins.

After about 6 months all there cycles are in sequence. So 72 virgins going through a period at the same time, shit you can't even leave the toilet seat up.

72 virgins, 10% are bunny boilers, 10% are manipulative, 10% emotionally unstable, 0.1% feminist and the rest normal average women. How can that be heaven when they are all fighting over the remote control for soaps, reality TV and gossip news. 72 birthdays and anniversaries to remember and 72 credit cards to pay off.

:shifty:
''Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.'' - Smart Person at some time.
talkietoaster

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Oeditor » Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

talkietoaster wrote:Well why not 72 virgin referees at each of his games. I think that could help, but I think he would deconvert after realise 72 virgins in a room talking to each other would cause problems.
It might play havoc with the game, too. ISTR reading that if you get more than seven people round a snooker table, their cumulative gravity field is enough to change the outcome of the nth impact of a complicated shot.
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Islam