36%
I support the current things like bacon or cheese
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: New 2020 Election Documentary

#161  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:21 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

Pudendum wrote:By the way, are there any corporate media smears of Trump that you haven't fallen for? Hook, line and sinker?

Any at all?

How can I answer that fucking moronic question? How long is your piece of string?

How about you list all these alleged 'corporate media smears of Trump', then we can count how many I have 'fallen for'?

Alternatively, we might instead discover that your pig-ignorant political tribalism has blinded you to facts you're too cowardly to confront.

I'm taking down your list, and going to consider it when the subject comes up. It helps me fairly value your input.

If you want me to post differently, maybe you can have one of the Republican-friendly posters on your board to give me an idea of how to post without upsetting you so much.

Unless there aren't any, in which case I'll just fumble through and do my best.

1) Where's this list of alleged 'corporate media smears' I have 'fallen for hook, line and sinker'? Or were you just flapping your gums not expecting to have to produce?

2) I've already explained to you very clearly how hypocritical your obvious trolling is when it's you who's motivated by the American culture war as can be seen by your vacuous slurry of posts on the matter, whereas with respect to my own political position I clearly said...

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/consp ... l#p2787000

Spearthrower wrote:Constituent to this, of course, is also the fucking ignorance of coming onto the internet - a global meeting ground - and trotting out your vacuous national culture war crap. I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. The political system I live in is dictated by reactionary monarchists and kleptocratic oligarchs. I've never been to the U.S., never planned to go there, and live on the other side of the world... but of course, because of pig ignorant blind tribalism, you automatically subsume me into your juvenile binary concept of the world. Get... off... my... fucking... leg!

But of course, you didn't reply to that post, did you - just like you haven't replied to all the posts of Trumo's telephone call with Raffensperger, despite being sooooo verrrry interested in whether there's evidence of election fraud.

3) Oh, by chance, point three happens to be... not seeing you talk about the apparent recorded election fraud that Trump seems to have engaged in. Apparently, this is just perfectly ok with you and doesn't need to be discussed in a conversation about evidence concerning election fraud in the USA's 2020 election. Of all the things you ARE interested in, this appears to not be one of them. Morton's what now?

How very not at all troll like.

Wait, what was the actual reason you were suspended at Rationalia? Wasn't it... trolling? :scratch:

/insert some cool meme of an animal reacting with surprise
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#162  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 5:34 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:Constituent to this, of course, is also the fucking ignorance of coming onto the internet - a global meeting ground - and trotting out your vacuous national culture war crap. I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. The political system I live in is dictated by reactionary monarchists and kleptocratic oligarchs. I've never been to the U.S., never planned to go there, and live on the other side of the world... but of course, because of pig ignorant blind tribalism, you automatically subsume me into your juvenile binary concept of the world. Get... off... my... fucking... leg!

Geez, with that much distance, and being so removed from the US political miasma, you should easily find several examples of the false smears of the corporate media vs Trump. They did it a LOT (along with 'true' smears, of course)

Unless you can't say, or fell for them all.

Maybe the boards Trump-supporting people will pop in to help, since you and I can't seem to understand each other very well.
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#163  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:47 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

Geez, with that much distance, and being so removed from the US political miasma, you should easily find several examples of the false smears of the corporate media vs Trump.

Again, I point to the obvious trolling wherein you raise the claim of 'corporate media smears about Trump' that I must have 'fallen for hook line and sinker' - but it's me who has to go out of my way to provide you with the thing you claim that I have done.

No wonder you were suspended. Really. Do you think this kind of shit is how you talk to people? You rocked up here just to be a your typical username to everyone. Apparently, that's what you enjoy? You take pride in it, in fact! :lol:

Pudendum wrote:
They did it a LOT (along with 'true' smears, of course)

Ahhh so your list of corporate media smears I fell for hook, line and sinker is 'a LOT' - I can tell why you like Trump.

Pudendum wrote:Unless you can't say, or fell for them all.

Or unless your numpty trolling wasn't painfully stupid.

Pudendum wrote:Maybe the boards Trump-supporting people will pop in to help, since you and I can't seem to understand each other very well.

Or maybe the world just doesn't conform to your fundamentalist binarism?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#164  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 5:52 pm

My point is, that with all the known, deliberate Trump smears, you won't call one out.

Maybe you don't know any, maybe you just don't want to. Either is ok with me. I have my answer.

As I said, maybe a forum user who IS occasionally Trump-positive can help me out, with my posting style here. Your advice is noted, but I think it's coming from a place of bias. I try not to let a teeny minority affect me more than it should.
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#165  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:52 pm

You can't even process it, can you?

I am not American, chap.

I don't live in America.

I don't support the Democrats.

I don't consider myself left of spectrum except on some issues rather than on overall policies.

I don't like Trump, so that makes me <insert ignorant binary world view> in the same way as I don't like Marcos makes me <insert ignorant binary world view> in the same way that I don't like Putin makes me <insert ignorant binary world view>.

It's not ME who conforms to your inane binary vision, it's that your vision is deficient and can only see that.

You keep insisting that I must be your leg to dry hump, and I equally insist that you will not once get away with doing that.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#166  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:55 pm

Pudendum wrote:My point is, that with all the known, deliberate Trump smears, you won't call one out.

And as I just showed: it's fucking insane that you think you can convince people that it's my job to do so. What fatuous wank. Did you get away with this shit at Rationalia? I can only tell you within the confines allowed by this platform where you can reinsert that, and just how vigorously.

Pudendum wrote:Maybe you don't know any, maybe you just don't want to. Either is ok with me. I have my answer.

You're incorrigible, aren't you... get your humping away! Nasty, ewww.

Pudendum wrote:As I said, maybe a forum user who IS occasionally Trump-positive can help me out, with my posting style here. Your advice is noted, but I think it's coming from a place of bias. I try not to let a teeny minority affect me more than it should.

And as I said: your ignorant binarism is the entire motivation for your posting here, and all you're doing is providing on-going material to that effect.

I'm all you get here, Pudenda - hope you enjoy it! :)

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#167  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:57 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2% ... phone_call

On January 2, 2021, during an hour-long conference call, then-U.S. President Donald Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to change the state's vote totals from the 2020 presidential election. Trump had been defeated by Joe Biden in the election, but refused to accept the outcome[1] and made a months-long effort to overturn the results. Prior to the call to Raffensperger, Trump spoke repeatedly to state and local officials in at least three states in which he had lost, urging them to recount votes, throw out some ballots, or replace the Democratic slate of electors with a Republican slate.

On January 11, the phone call was cited in the article of impeachment in the second impeachment of Donald Trump introduced in the House of Representatives.[9] Raffensperger's office opened a fact-finding and administrative investigation of potential election interference regarding Trump's efforts to overturn the results in Georgia, and Fulton County prosecutors opened a criminal investigation in February.[10][11]

Pudendum wrote:And how the heck could it be that a site calling itself 'rational' has a totally unified political position against any evidence of election fraud, in one particular election? It's almost as if somehow there is a thumb on the scale...

Morton's Safe Space wrote:Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Morton%27s_demon

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#168  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 5:59 pm

How can a site calling itself 'rational' have a totally unified position that the Earth is an oblate spheroid?

How is it possible that 'rational' people can ever agree on something?

So very sus, man!

It's a shame you can't do voices in text messages on the internet, because I have a cracker for that.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#169  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 8:11 pm

Spearthrower wrote:You can't even process it, can you?

I am not American, chap.

I don't live in America.

I don't consider myself left of spectrum except on some issues rather than on overall policies.

I don't like Trump, so that makes me <insert ignorant binary world view> in the same way as I don't like Marcos makes me <insert ignorant binary world view> in the same way that I don't like Putin makes me <insert ignorant binary world view>.
I didn't ask you to do any of that. Just to see if you knew about any fake smears.

You won't even pretend to understand why.

That's ok too. Maybe I'm shit at making this point.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#170  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 8:21 pm

Pudendum wrote:

I am not American, chap.

I don't live in America.

I didn't ask you to do any of that. Just to see if you knew about any fake smears.

No, you didn't ask - you're correct about that.

What you did was assume that everyone is interested in your vapid partisan contributions to the US culture war. That we're all part of it, and you're here being all special like by being different than the local hive mind. Yeah, yeah we got it, and we hear it all the fucking time - it's lazy, it's self-serving, it's utter twaddle, and you're reaping the harvest of engaging in such fatuous bollocks here. Enjoying it?

Let me engage in the same kind of mindless generalizing motivating your posts and posit you as the stereotypical low information American barely aware that the rest of the world exists and point out to you that the rest of the world exists, and even though the US has a large impact on the news around the world, it surprisingly isn't in the slightest bit relevant to the wibbly fundamentalist bollocks you want to engage in.

I just finished reading the 'corporate media' of the region actually, and there was barely any mention of the US at all. Indian (You heard of that place? The highest population nation democracy in the world?) newspapers, for example, are just a tad more focused on the massive fire in Delhi that killed a bunch of people. Across many national papers, I saw mention of Biden only twice - once in reference to Biden seeking to expand cooperation with ASEAN, and once in relation to support for Ukraine.

None of them entertain your fiction of Trump really really having won the election really because they're not in the market of printing out the fantastical delusions of a would-be tinpot dictator and his legion of morons.

Pudendum wrote:You won't even pretend to understand why.

Or maybe you're engaged in a bunch of pretense, like for example pretending to be interested in the legitimacy of the 2020 US election, but conspicuously ignoring the telephone call where Trump tries to steal the election. Funny that, innit?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#171  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 8:36 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

I am not American, chap.

I don't live in America.

No, you didn't ask - you're correct about that.

What you did was assume that everyone is interested in your vapid partisan contributions to the US culture war. That we're all part of it, and you're here being all special like by being different than the local hive mind. Yeah, yeah we got it, and we hear it all the fucking time - it's lazy, it's self-serving, it's utter twaddle, and you're reaping the harvest of engaging in such fatuous bollocks here. Enjoying it?

Let me engage in the same kind of mindless generalizing motivating your posts and posit you as the stereotypical low information American barely aware that the rest of the world exists and point out to you that the rest of the world exists, and even though the US has a large impact on the news around the world, it surprisingly isn't in the slightest bit relevant to the wibbly fundamentalist bollocks you want to engage in.

I just finished reading the 'corporate media' of the region actually, and there was barely any mention of the US at all. Indian (You heard of that place? The highest population nation democracy in the world?) newspapers, for example, are just a tad more focused on the massive fire in Delhi that killed a bunch of people. Across many national papers, I saw mention of Biden only twice - once in reference to Biden seeking to expand cooperation with ASEAN, and once in relation to support for Ukraine.

None of them entertain your fiction of Trump really really having won the election really because they're not in the market of printing out the fantastical delusions of a would-be tinpot dictator and his legion of morons.

Pudendum wrote:You won't even pretend to understand why.

Or maybe you're engaged in a bunch of pretense, like for example pretending to be interested in the legitimacy of the 2020 US election, but conspicuously ignoring the telephone call where Trump tries to steal the election. Funny that, innit?

You didn't even pretend to understand why.

I don't know how to try to explain it any other way. I do have my answer though. I understand your position with regards to Trump. It's extremely clear.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#172  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 8:40 pm

Trump's telephone call to pressure Georgia's Secretary of State to find enough votes to swing the state in Trump's favour.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#173  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 8:56 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Trump's telephone call to pressure Georgia's Secretary of State to find enough votes to swing the state in Trump's favour.

If you are saying that this is an example of Trump being falsely smeared, I misunderstood you earlier.

Thanks for correcting me, if that is the case.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#174  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 9:01 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:Trump's telephone call to pressure Georgia's Secretary of State to find enough votes to swing the state in Trump's favour.

If you are saying that this is an example of Trump being falsely smeared, I misunderstood you earlier.

Thanks for correcting me, if that is the case.

Like I said - the quality of your trolling is so low, so poor, I can barely believe you've been doing this for years.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#175  Postby Pudendum » May 13, 2022 9:32 pm

I wasn't trolling.

Is that your example of a 'false media smear on Trump'? Or have I misunderstood you again?
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#176  Postby Greg the Grouper » May 13, 2022 9:43 pm

Pudendum wrote:I wasn't trolling.

Is that your example of a 'false media smear on Trump'? Or have I misunderstood you again?

Spearthrower, if I'm to try and phrase his position politely, is curious why you seem to be ignoring Trump's attempt to fish for more votes in Georgia despite your display of interest concerning the truth of voter fraud, attempted or otherwise, in the US 2020 Presidential Election.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#177  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 9:43 pm

Last edited by Spearthrower on May 13, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#178  Postby Spearthrower » May 13, 2022 9:43 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:

Spearthrower, if I'm to try and phrase his position politely, is curious why you seem to be ignoring Trump's attempt to fish for more votes in Georgia despite your display of interest concerning the truth of voter fraud, attempted or otherwise, in the US 2020 Presidential Election.

Curious, yes, let's call it curious! :)

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#179  Postby newolder » May 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Trolling/leg humping. What's the difference here?

Leg humping/trolling. What's the difference here?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

#180  Postby Greg the Grouper » May 13, 2022 9:49 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Greg the Grouper wrote:

Curious, yes, let's call it curious! :)

Well, I did say I was trying to phrase it politely.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories