Sockpuppet & Web-bot infested Honeytrap?

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Sockpuppet & Web-bot infested Honeytrap?

#81  Postby tnjrp » Mar 23, 2011 10:04 am

Fallible wrote:There is no way to counter your accusations which cannot be interpreted as something which would be said in order to cover up a conspiracy.
The beauty of the CT worldview is that, regardless of what type of CT proposition is being floated, all contrary evidence is always fabricated as part of a disinformation campaign and a lack of supporting evidence is itself evidence of the conspiracy at work. It's all quite nice and hermetic.
The dog, the dog, he's at it again!
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#82  Postby Paul » Mar 23, 2011 10:13 am

Fallible wrote:
chairman bill wrote:Hi, I'm Ed Winchester

Nice.

Brilliant!

"Peter, I can see your house from here!"
Paul

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#83  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2011 10:17 am

Paul wrote:
Fallible wrote:
chairman bill wrote:Hi, I'm Ed Winchester

Nice.

Brilliant!

I-AM-A-ALIEN I-AM-A-ALIEN

She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#84  Postby Mazille » Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

Is that some kind of British in-joke?
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#85  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2011 10:27 am

Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#86  Postby DaveD » Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

No, it's a British conspiracy.

Or is it?
DaveD

Name: Dave Davis
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#87  Postby Scar » Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

The cake is a lie.

Just sayin'.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#88  Postby Wuffy » Mar 23, 2011 10:29 am

*Pupetry soft loading...*

*Loaded*

Galaxian wrote:drunken buffoonery :cheers:

You called?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Galaxian!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Campermon John Smith
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#89  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2011 10:35 am

Ed Winchester, an American reporter. He beams at the camera and says "Hi! I'm Ed Winchester!" in a very upbeat voice, before the camera cuts to another scene. In his last appearance in Series 2 he appears to have been cut off as he then mentions Jesus straight after introducing himself. (Jeff Harding).

Louis Balfour, pretentious and ultra laid-back presenter of Jazz Club (a parody of The Old Grey Whistle Test), based on a blend of Bob Harris and Roger Moore. He also has a remarkable similarity to Geoffrey Smith, presenter of Jazz Record Requests on Radio 3. Seemingly having done his 'research', he introduces his guests by comparing them to avant-garde jazz musicians or describing their style/technique by using complex musical phraseology. These guests usually turn out to be utterly talentless 'experimentalists', much to his bemusement. (Thomson, series 2–3).

Brilliant Kid (possibly either a parody of British children's TV presenters or a 'take' on Alexei Sayle's commentary style in his one man TV show of the 1980s). In the first draft of the script for the pilot, the character was called Eric and was described as "a young Yorkshire man"[4] but in the series he is never named. He delivers an edited monologue listing everyday things, all of which he declares to be 'brilliant!' or 'fantastic!' as he walks through a series of random backgrounds (filmed in widely varied locations ranging from the Tees Valley to Iceland) during which the quality and format of the images also randomly changes (e.g. from colour to b/w). In one episode it is shown that he isn't sure about whether everything really is 'brilliant' or not, and as he's walking through one solid background, an abandoned funfair, he debates with himself half heartedly ("Everything is brilliant...right? I mean...it might not be...nah, it is!") (Whitehouse, all series)

Colin Hunt, unfunny and irritating office joker whose name gives an indication of his personality (Higson, series 2–3)
Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#90  Postby Corneel » Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

Galaxian wrote:Well done RatSkep. Congratulations on becoming, within a few short weeks, as suffocating, officious, & regulated as RDF morphed into in its final few months.
Far from being the "Clear Thinking Oasis" which RDF began as, only to become a polluted Black Lagoon, RatSkep appears to pride itself in being "The wee timorous beastie that crawled out of the black lagoon".
I sometimes wonder if the very rapid launch of this forum was due to higher powers. Not of the Divine kind, but of the National Security Agency kind....A sort of 'honeypot' or 'honeytrap', to attract the old guard of RDF, & the constant drizzle of miscreants, liberationists, anarchists, freethinkers & truthers of all kinds. Those freedom seeking people who are a thorn in the side of all despotisms & psychopaths.
As the Chinese sage said; "hold your friends close.....but hold your enemies closer"

After a suspension of 6 months Galaxian is back. My presence was mainly on the 9/11 thread. Because that thread is emblematic of the dumbing down of society. Of how smoke & mirrors, spin, & cheap conjurer distractions & disinformation can be used by malevolent authorities to make otherwise reasonable people brain-dead. Of how this society has now been so domesticated & tamed that most people are afraid to inquire into the reality of things. Of how that repression is so successful that a considerable number even adopt the position of their overlords, in a macabre version of the "Stockholm Syndrome".

But, as with most political things, we cannot know for certain whether RationalSkepticism is a cruel trick foisted on us by manipulative organizations or a truly well-meaning forum. But what is clear is that it has been hijacked by intelligence organizations, as many such sites have been.

To begin with; contentious, dangerous topics, such as the 9/11 thread, are relegated to the backwaters of the forum where few are likely to see them. They're even mocked by the administrators; a smug pre-judgement & declaration of how the glitterati view the subject. For example, the 9/11 thread gets double whammy in that it is placed in the "Conspiracy Theory" board. Itself a subset of the "General Debunking" board. So the prejudiced POV of the Forum's governing body is already made clear" "Hey, members, this is a derision free-for-all, do your worst!" This lamentable lack of open-minded truth seeking is further reinforced by the biased moderation, where on nearly every page the trolling & insults of the RatSkep RatBags is ignored by the moderators, or at best simply tut-tutted, while the merest anger shown by the Truthers is punished by formal cautions & suspension.

It gets worse. We have several sock-puppets on the forum. Not merely sock-puppets of a banned member, but sock-puppets of one member operating under several names at the same time. Sometimes even posting on the same page with two or more identities. The resources of the forum cannot detect masking of multiple membership by one disinformation agent.

To add insult to injury, we also have artificial intelligence web-bots as members. The Turing test has now almost been passed by AI programs when quizzed in general, wide ranging, conversation. When the scope of the test is restricted to a topic such as 9/11, the Turing test is much easier to pass. Thus there are now members of this forum, as well as others, that are not even human beings, but computers programmed to ridicule other members & generally play the buffoon in order to demoralize any opposition to official propaganda, such as about 9/11. Again, even assuming that this forum is a genuine sincere attempt at the free exchange of thought, it would be impossible for its technical staff to discover which members are human & which are machines. :coffee:

Thank you for your report, Citizen. Unfortunately, the information you requested is above your security clearance. Please do not engage further in this mission. The Computer would also like to remind you it is your friend. The Computer wants you to be happy. Happiness is mandatory. Failure to be happy is treason. Treason is punishable by summary execution. You don't seem to be happy. Are you happy, Citizen?
"Damn it! Why am I arguing shit on the internet again!?"
"'cuz sometimes you just need a cumshot of stupid to the face?"

(from Something Positive)

The best movie theme ever

Ceterum censeo Praesidem Anguimanum esse demovendum
Corneel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#91  Postby z8000783 » Mar 23, 2011 10:59 am

I am very happy.

John
I don’t simply believe in miracles - I rely on them
z8000783

Name: WTF
Male

Greece (gr)
Print view this post

#92  Postby tnjrp » Mar 23, 2011 11:05 am

I am also very happy, and so are all my clones.
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#93  Postby rEvolutionist » Mar 23, 2011 11:07 am

z8000783 wrote:I am very happy.

John

So am I, John.

John.
God is a carrot.
Carrots exist.
Therefore God exists (and is a carrot).
rEvolutionist
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#94  Postby Scar » Mar 23, 2011 11:09 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
z8000783 wrote:I am very happy.

John

So am I, John.

John.

We agree.
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#95  Postby Galaxian » Mar 23, 2011 11:10 am

I love comedy as much as the next person. But there's a time & place for everything. It's even in the FUA that derailing a thread with off-topic rubbish is a sanctionable offense. But, hey, who cares so long as it's Galaxian & other deep thinkers who are the butt of your jokes?
Being in a permanent state of flippancy is surely a psychiatric condition, is it not? Don't we eventually grow out of the juvenile state? But looking at the supposed ages of some of the contributors it appears that some never do.
If you can't contribute intelligently to this topic & demand to be titillated, why not start your own thread?
To the best of my knowledge no one on this or similar forums has yet posted the proposition that a number of their members are multiple sock-puppets, & that AI web-bots might be posting to disrupt forums which question official propaganda.
Shouldn't you be glad & excited that Galaxian has started such a thread? A refreshingly outlandish proposition with lots of opportunity for research & discussion?
Instead we see the forum admin relegating this thread to the same backwaters as the 9/11 thread, where very few venture, & those that do are implicitly cautioned that they're entering a fools paradise. :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment_Sam Nejad

To know who rules over you find out who you are not allowed to criticize. -Voltaire
Galaxian
Banned User

Print view this post

#96  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2011 11:11 am

It's good to agree.
Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#97  Postby Scar » Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

Galaxian wrote:I love comedy as much as the next person. But there's a time & place for everything. It's even in the FUA that derailing a thread with off-topic rubbish is a sanctionable offense. But, hey, who cares so long as it's Galaxian & other deep thinkers who are the butt of your jokes?
Being in a permanent state of flippancy is surely a psychiatric condition, is it not? Don't we eventually grow out of the juvenile state? But looking at the supposed ages of some of the contributors it appears that some never do.
If you can't contribute intelligently to this topic & demand to be titillated, why not start your own thread?
To the best of my knowledge no one on this or similar forums has yet posted the proposition that a number of their members are multiple sock-puppets, & that AI web-bots might be posting to disrupt forums which question official propaganda.
Shouldn't you be glad & excited that Galaxian has started such a thread? A refreshingly outlandish proposition with lots of opportunity for research & discussion?
Instead we see the forum admin relegating this thread to the same backwaters as the 9/11 thread, where very few venture, & those that do are implicitly cautioned that they're entering a fools paradise. :coffee:

You don't seem to be happy.
Last edited by Scar on Mar 23, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#98  Postby Fallible » Mar 23, 2011 11:13 am

Galaxian wrote:I love comedy as much as the next person. But there's a time & place for everything. It's even in the FUA that derailing a thread with off-topic rubbish is a sanctionable offense. But, hey, who cares so long as it's Galaxian & other deep thinkers who are the butt of your jokes?

There is no way to counter your accusations which cannot be interpreted as something which would be said in order to cover up a conspiracy.
Fallible
RS Donator

Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#99  Postby tnjrp » Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

Galaxian wrote:It's even in the FUA that derailing a thread with off-topic rubbish is a sanctionable offense
Then press the report button, Galaxian. You know where it is :coffee:

Shouldn't you be glad & excited that Galaxian has started such a thread?
We hardly can contain our enthusiasm, as can be evidenced.

A refreshingly outlandish proposition with lots of opportunity for research & discussion?
"Outlandish" is a good choice of words, I'll give you that. "Refreshing" and "opportunity for research", not so much.
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#100  Postby Eduard » Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

Galaxian wrote:I love comedy as much as the next person. But there's a time & place for everything. It's even in the FUA that derailing a thread with off-topic rubbish is a sanctionable offense.

Well pardon me right here, but it must give you some indication on the veracity of your claims if half of the moderating team have already chipped in to mock you (and possibly test the limits of the FUA, according to you, to do so). :naughty2:
-Ed

"Together we'll pull through. We are the strong, the brave, the few"
Eduard

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories