Split from - Calilasseia - CREATIONISTS-READ THIS

Incl. intelligent design, belief in divine creation

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Split from - Calilasseia - CREATIONISTS-READ THIS

#201  Postby iamthereforeithink » Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

argumentativealex wrote:
Would that be still intact on the RDF?

edit - just had a look at RDF and can't find a link to the original forum. Does it still exist?

Yup, still there at http://forum.richarddawkins.net/viewtop ... t=kleinman

...and, if you want a reminder...

Yes, if you carefully read that thread and study Dr Schneider’s computer model of random point mutations and natural selection and all of the empirical evidence which supports this mathematics, you will learn how mutation and selection actually works and mutation and selection does not work the way evolutionists allege.

I just went through that thread, and I would say that whatever kleinman posted there was infinitely better than what our friend hideandseek is posting here.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
iamthereforeithink

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#202  Postby seekandfind » Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

You can all shut up now. I have moved on to another forum which is not afraid for Creationists to post their science. I have never run into a forum which does not allow uploads - yours is the first. But I guess I kind of have to agree with your Administrators. They are protecting dimwitted individuals from all kinds of harmful truth. When you grow up, be sure to say 'thank you' to your parents. They had your safekeeping at heart all along. Later.
seekandfind

Print view this post

#203  Postby rEvolutionist » Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm

seekandfind wrote:You can all shut up now. I have moved on to another forum which is not afraid for Creationists to post their science. I have never run into a forum which does not allow uploads - yours is the first. But I guess I kind of have to agree with your Administrators. They are protecting dimwitted individuals from all kinds of harmful truth. When you grow up, be sure to say 'thank you' to your parents. They had your safekeeping at heart all along. Later.

Thanks for caring. We've really appreciated your time here. No, really. You've been so different from all the other creationists. Save a seat for me on the great sky bus, k?
God is a carrot.
Carrots exist.
Therefore God exists (and is a carrot).
rEvolutionist
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#204  Postby iamthereforeithink » Jun 21, 2010 10:44 pm

seekandfind wrote:You can all shut up now. I have moved on to another forum which is not afraid for Creationists to post their science. I have never run into a forum which does not allow uploads - yours is the first. But I guess I kind of have to agree with your Administrators. They are protecting dimwitted individuals from all kinds of harmful truth. When you grow up, be sure to say 'thank you' to your parents. They had your safekeeping at heart all along. Later.

:rofl:

What about the many EASY ways to upload your document suggested to you? Seriously dude, the least you could have done before retreating with your tail between your legs, is to have thought of a better excuse.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
iamthereforeithink

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#205  Postby chippy » Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm

"Their science." Gotta love that phrase.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
chippy

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#206  Postby rEvolutionist » Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

iamthereforeithink wrote:

What about the many EASY ways to upload your document suggested to you? Seriously dude, the least you could have done before retreating with your tail between your legs, is to have thought of a better excuse.

Personally, I think "my dog ate it, Miss" would be far more credible than this (seekandfind's) lame excuse.
God is a carrot.
Carrots exist.
rEvolutionist
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#207  Postby rEvolutionist » Jun 21, 2010 10:50 pm

And here's an updated score:

Rational Thinking.... 1.6X1028

Creationism.... 0
God is a carrot.
Carrots exist.
rEvolutionist
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#208  Postby Dracena » Jun 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh pretty please, which forum so I can go there to see your pathetic attempts be ridiculed. :lol:
Dracena

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#209  Postby chippy » Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

iamthereforeithink wrote:

Right? And if those are too difficult, one can always rely upon prayer. :roll: I mean, God did essentially the same thing for Moses when he "downloaded" the 10 commandments. Of course the medium of choice in those days was stone. It's much easier in the age of Twitter. :nod:
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
chippy

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

#210  Postby RPizzle » Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

:picard:
RPizzle

Print view this post

#211  Postby dionysus » Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm

You totally caught us out. We're totally afraid of your invisible paper, in the same way that we're afraid of your non-existent god. Also, we told you how to get the paper loaded, it's not our fault you were unable to do it over some paranoia about the admins knowing your email address (which they already know since you used it to join the site). Though you could have created a new email account, you know, Yahoo doesn't charge for each additional email address. And no, we will not shut up just because you said so.
dionysus

Name: Lukasz
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#212  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Jun 22, 2010 12:18 am

How I laughed at this:

seekandfind wrote:You can all shut up now. I have moved on to another forum which is not afraid for Creationists to post their science.

Yes, "their science" which they are afraid to post!
what a terrible image
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: speaking moistly
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#213  Postby Alan C » Jun 22, 2010 12:21 am

Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#214  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 22, 2010 12:33 am

seekandfind wrote:You can all shut up now.

Why, because you're admitting defeat?

seekandfind wrote: I have moved on to another forum

Couldn't stand the heat?

seekandfind wrote:which is not afraid for Creationists to post their science.

Oh please, spare us the self-pitying playing of the martyr card, it's a familiar part of the creationist aetiology, and manifests itself whenever creationists have been caught with their pants down, making grandiose claims that they couldn't back up, or erecting fatuous assertions that reality points and laughs at. Oh, and you never posted any "science", and neither has any other creationist here. Your wall of text was nothing more than the product of an Elizabot programmed to reproduce something that sounded "scientific" to the gullible. I could probably write a program in Visual Basic that could reproduce similar walls of texts in about a week.

seekandfind wrote:I have never run into a forum which does not allow uploads - yours is the first.

Oh really? Must remember to test if Rapture Ready and other creationist forums allow uploads. Or perhaps they only allow uploads from the faithful.

Plus, since you were handed detailed instructions for at least half a dozen ways of providing your so-called "paper" here, this pathetic excuse is merely another whinge on your part.

seekandfind wrote:But I guess I kind of have to agree with your Administrators. They are protecting dimwitted individuals from all kinds of harmful truth.

Oh please, spare us the tiresome creationist bullshit about "truth", creationists repeatedly demonstrate here that they wouldn't know "truth" if it backed an M1A2 Abrams main battle tank into their ribcages. I know this for a fact, because I've been dealing with creationist lies for over three years, and have destroyed several of those lies, including lies disseminated from professional liars for doctrine such as AiG. As for your mythology-based fantasies being "harmful", however, I am in complete agreement with this statement, not least because the professional liars for doctrine have openly declared war on science, reason, reality and every decent advance made by human beings since the beginning of the Enlightenment. Go read the Wedge Strategy document, where this declaration was made.

seekandfind wrote:When you grow up, be sure to say 'thank you' to your parents.

Oh look, it purports to be in a position to toss cheap ad hominems about. A sure sign that you've lost.

seekandfind wrote:They had your safekeeping at heart all along. Later.

Given that I've taken professional liars for doctrine head on, and bothered to educate myself with respect to their lies, I don't need a mummy or a daddy to look after me. Indeed, both my parents died a good long time ago, and I've been fending for myself ever since, but then I'm used to creationists erecting blind assertions to the effect that they know more about me than I do myself, it's a part of the hubris that comes with believing that they're "special" because they think their magic man made them from a ball of dirt. As for your "paper", if this hyperbolically trumpeted vapourware is ever demonstrated to possess substance as opposed to being a figment of your imagination, I suspect it will be merely another tiresome exercise in playing apologetics with science. Indeed, several of the regulars here will probably be willing to bet money on this. Now, once again, as I asked you right at the start, do you have any actual science to bring to the table here, or are you merely going to play the familiar creationist game of "waaah, the nasty atheists won't accept my blind assertions uncritically!" ???
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#215  Postby Tim Hendrix » Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

Goddamn!!!!! I waded through 11 pages for that pissweak excuse? I thought he was going to be so much better than all the others, at least those tantalising glimpses he posted contained some substance, even if you all really knew what that substance was. Certainly it was over my head, coulda been for real, for all I knew!
Let's work as a team, and do it my way
Tim Hendrix

Name: Tim

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#216  Postby ElDiablo » Jun 22, 2010 2:05 am

19 posts and he throws in the towel.
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#217  Postby rEvolutionist » Jun 22, 2010 2:21 am

ElDiablo wrote:19 posts and he throws in the towel.

He was like a short-lived shooting star... Unfortunately he burnt out on re-entry from woo-land.
God is a carrot.
Carrots exist.
rEvolutionist
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#218  Postby Mr P » Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

And shits all over the chess board.
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine and I can know much more!
Brother Cavil, BSG
Mr P

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#219  Postby Rumraket » Jun 22, 2010 7:11 am

I'm so very disappointed. I was hoping for equations and stuff :(
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#220  Postby Dogmatic Pyrrhonist » Jun 22, 2010 7:11 am

Mr P wrote:

And shits all over the chess board.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Dogmatic Pyrrhonist
AKA https://plus.google.com/u/0/105518842266362138077/about (google has decided my name isn't a 'real' name)

Dogmatic Pyrrhonist

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism