Saudi cleric describes the qualities of the heavenly virgins

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Saudi cleric describes the qualities of the heavenly vir

#21  Postby Oeditor » Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

These people were camel herders, in the desert. Evidently into dry humping.
The sexual life of the camel is stranger than anyone thinks,
At the height of the mating season he tries to bugger the sphinx.
But the sphinx's posterior orifice is clogged by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel and the sphinx's inscrutable smile.
which is pretty well as my neurons recall it from 50 or so years ago. YMMV, as they say.
http://www.welsh-nutter.co.uk/songs/sexcamel.html
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#22  Postby ginckgo » Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

Oeditor wrote:
Aurlito wrote:Do heavenly virgins use tampons?
No, Allah's cleansed them of all kinds of "filth". They don't have faeces or urine either and I forget what else.

Too bad for all those guys who like golden showers and 2G1C kinda stuff :naughty2:
Cape illud, fracturor

Mystical explanations are thought to be deep; the truth is that they are not even shallow. Nietzsche
ginckgo

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Dracena » Mar 16, 2010 6:44 am

Julia wrote:Gad! He makes them sound like see-through (you can see their bone marrow????) plastic blow-up dolls. The perfect Muslim wife :roll: :crazy:

Must be a result from wearing a burkha from birth to when their heavenly slave owners arrive.
Dracena

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#24  Postby byofrcs » Mar 16, 2010 6:50 am

ginckgo wrote:
Oeditor wrote:
Aurlito wrote:Do heavenly virgins use tampons?
No, Allah's cleansed them of all kinds of "filth". They don't have faeces or urine either and I forget what else.

Too bad for all those guys who like golden showers and 2G1C kinda stuff :naughty2:

There's always goatse - no one said anything about Allah cleaning up males and some of the immolated ones would certainly need cleaning up after some of the videos I've seen. :puke:
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#25  Postby Alprh » Mar 16, 2010 6:57 am

you know how the idea of 72 virgin works ?
real live example as it happened here in Iran .
they used this one to drag under aged teenagers to Iran - Iraq war , which mostly were virgins because there religions forbids premarital sex ( what a coincident since the people who were sending those under aged children to war were religious leaders of the country ) .
Alprh

Name: John

Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Aurlito » Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am

Alprh wrote:you know how the idea of 72 virgin works ?
they used this one to drag under aged teenagers to Iran - Iraq war , which mostly were virgins because there religions forbids premarital sex ( what a coincident since the people who were sending those under aged children to war were religious leaders of the country ) .

Errm, just don't listen to every crap you hear from scumbags. all of teenagers had voluntarily enlisted, and I'm unambiguously sure that there were no compulsions. They had an urge to struggle for their country and also somehow it was their obligation.
Also 72 Virgins is a Sunni scandal not Shi'a.
If your thoughts are the same as they were yesterday, your retired.
Aurlito
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#27  Postby Alprh » Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

Aurlito wrote:
Alprh wrote:you know how the idea of 72 virgin works ?

Errm, just don't listen to every crap you hear from scumbags. all of teenagers had voluntarily enlisted, and I'm unambiguously sure that there were no compulsions. They has an urge to struggle for their country and also somehow it was their obligation.
Also 72 Virgins is a Sunni scandal not Shi'a.

i live in 90 miles of Iraq border and the scumbags who told me that stuff were actual people who been on that war and went there beacuse of the stuff that have been told and the people who actually been in this place during the war , when they tell you that Iraqis are coming to rape your mom and sister and destroy Islam ( they are still calling the iraqi solders enemys of Islam ) if your 15 years old brain washed Muslim you would go in front of the bullet for sure .
maybe you shouldn't listen to anything you hear .
and by the way voluntarily isnt a good choice of word in a case involving Brainwash of Children .
the virgin idea comes from Quran whether you call it " Virgin" or " Hoor Al-eyn" .
Alprh

Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

#28  Postby Aurlito » Mar 16, 2010 8:06 am

Well my story begs to differ. they sensed the threat, picked up their gund and enlisted to protect their country, regardless of Mohammad's brothel. In Iran-Iraq war motivation was not religion, it was nationalism and royalty.
Aurlito
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#29  Postby heyjude » Mar 16, 2010 8:14 am

Aurlito wrote:Well my story begs to differ. they sensed the threat, picked up their gund and enlisted to protect their country, regardless of Mohammad's brothel. In Iran-Iraq war motivation was not religion, it was nationalism and royalty.

How do you know?
I think therefore I am atheist
heyjude

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#30  Postby Alprh » Mar 16, 2010 8:28 am

Aurlito wrote:Well my story begs to differ. they sensed the threat, picked up their gund and enlisted to protect their country, regardless of Mohammad's brothel. In Iran-Iraq war motivation was not religion, it was nationalism and royalty.

well mate i don't expect anyone to believe me or anything , just saying my experience and that's all . the world is full of the people who "their story begs to differ" .
Alprh

Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

#31  Postby Aurlito » Mar 16, 2010 9:55 am

heyjude wrote:

How do you know?

It's obvious. just read the Wikipedia footnotes. they were enthusiastic enough to fight without obligation. also we must not neglect that parents threatened to castrate their children if they refuse to go to war. terror, excitement, nationalism, all played their parts to turn innocent pacifist Iranian teenagers to bullet shields . religion was not a motivation, I'm telling you.
Aurlito
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#32  Postby Alprh » Mar 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Aurlito wrote:
heyjude wrote:

How do you know?

It's obvious. just read the Wikipedia footnotes. they were enthusiastic enough to fight without obligation. also we must not neglect that parents threatened to castrate their children if they refuse to go to war. terror, excitement, nationalism, all played their parts to turn innocent pacifist Iranian teenagers to bullet shields . religion was not a motivation, I'm telling you.

so religion wasn't a motive ?
i wonder why they been saying that they want to get to karbala , or The Way to Ghods (Jerusalem) goes past karbala or my life for the leader ... ( pure shi'a ideology )
i agree that there were other motives as well but you are denying the religion's effect on dragging people there and calling the people who say that "scumbags" . i think your argue more comes from emotion than evidence .
Alprh

Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Aurlito » Mar 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Alprh wrote:
Aurlito wrote:
heyjude wrote:

How do you know?

i wonder why they been saying that they want to get to karbala , or The Way to Ghods (Jerusalem) goes past karbala or my life for the leader ... ( pure shi'a ideology )
i agree that there were other motives as well but you are denying the religion's effect on dragging people there and calling the people who say that "scumbags" . i think your argue more comes from emotion than evidence .

The belief that Islamic Republic leaders wanted to take over Karbala is a pointless assertion. I have never seen a documentary which shows soldiers phrasing "We want to get to Karbala". and the war leaders were logical people who never considered religion as a primary principal.
Aurlito
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#34  Postby Alprh » Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Aurlito wrote:
Alprh wrote:
Aurlito wrote:
heyjude wrote:

How do you know?

The belief that Islamic Republic leaders wanted to take over Karbala is a pointless assertion. I have never seen a documentary which shows soldiers phrasing "We want to get to Karbala". and the war leaders were logical people who never considered religion as a primary principal.

then i wonder why in 1983 when they got all the invaded lands back , they kept on attacking in to Iraq's soil and invaded some parts . you never seen a documentary about that ? its on every single documentary about Iran - Iraq's war . the famous song of " karbala karbala we are coming " comes exactly from that idea of invading karbala .
no offense mate but your either in denial or you don't have any idea about what happened in that war . sounds like the school teachings that they been injecting to our generations brain . calling the people who have a different opinion about what happened in war "scumbags" clearly shows that .
Alprh

Isle of Man (im)
Print view this post

#35  Postby trubble76 » Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Well, we all know Mo's feeling on having sex with small children. Let's be honest about what "virgin" means in this context. Almost certainly it means a very young child. Perhaps it's some sort of religious ideal? "if you give up your life for our cause, we promise you as much paedophilia as you can handle when you're dead."

Perhaps someone can explain to me why the desire to screw children seems to be a reoccuring topic in Islam, or have i got it wrong?
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
trubble76
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#36  Postby Millefleur » Mar 16, 2010 3:58 pm

trubble76 wrote:Well, we all know Mo's feeling on having sex with small children. Let's be honest about what "virgin" means in this context. Almost certainly it means a very young child. Perhaps it's some sort of religious ideal? "if you give up your life for our cause, we promise you as much paedophilia as you can handle when you're dead."

Perhaps someone can explain to me why the desire to screw children seems to be a reoccuring topic in Islam, or have i got it wrong?

Thats all I ever see aswell. Anyone know of any references to the virgins ages? Are they ever referred to as women?

You've got to wonder how muslims women feel about this crap, they've darker skin, aren't allowed to remove facial or bodily hair, must be subservient to their husbands and all the while the men are lusting over young bambi eyed pale white virgins.
This post was brought to you by Millefleur's Mature Responses™

Millefleur

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#37  Postby james1v » Mar 16, 2010 3:59 pm

The cleric is a simpleton fantacist, preaching to simpletons! What a prat! :lol:
"When humans yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon". Thomas Paine.
james1v

Name: James.
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#38  Postby Aurlito » Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Alprh wrote:

then i wonder why in 1983 when they got all the invaded lands back , they kept on attacking in to Iraq's soil and invaded some parts . you never seen a documentary about that ? its on every single documentary about Iran - Iraq's war . the famous song of " karbala karbala we are coming " comes exactly from that idea of invading karbala .
no offense mate but your either in denial or you don't have any idea about what happened in that war . sounds like the school teachings that they been injecting to our generations brain . calling the people who have a different opinion about what happened in war "scumbags" clearly shows that .

Well they invaded they invaded them back. tit for tat. nothing to be scornful about.
Aurlito
Banned Troll

Male

Print view this post

#39  Postby Oeditor » Mar 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Millefleur wrote:You've got to wonder how muslims women feel about this crap, they've darker skin, aren't allowed to remove facial or bodily hair, must be subservient to their husbands and all the while the men are lusting over young bambi eyed pale white virgins.
Not quite right there. Both Muslim men and women are required to shave their pubic and under-arm hair http://www.understanding-islam.com/rb/mb-049.htm and I've seen one questioner in fatwah-land asking whether he was required to pay for his wife's laser hair-removal!
OTOH, as ever the rules are complicated
On the other hand, shaving or removing part of the eyebrows is forbidden as the "modification of the creation of Allah and obedience to Satan in his work to fool men and bring them to modify the creation of Allah".
and some citations ban permanent removal of hair as also modifying said "creation".
The very reason food is sealed is to keep information out. - Gary Ablett Snr.
Oeditor

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#40  Postby Sphynxcat » Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Oeditor wrote:These people were camel herders, in the desert. Evidently into dry humping.
The sexual life of the camel is stranger than anyone thinks,
At the height of the mating season he tries to bugger the sphinx.
But the sphinx's posterior orifice is clogged by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel and the sphinx's inscrutable smile.
which is pretty well as my neurons recall it from 50 or so years ago. YMMV, as they say.
http://www.welsh-nutter.co.uk/songs/sexcamel.html

Well ... okay ... ( :oops: )...so you found me out...
Author of 'Dreamshade', one weird and wild fantasy epic: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15916
Sphynxcat

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Islam