Hillary Clinton STILL doesn't get it

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Hillary Clinton STILL doesn't get it

#241  Postby purplerat » Jun 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Skinny Puppy wrote:Making Fun Of Hillary

Reminds me of those people who break up with somebody and even when they are in a new relationship can't stop talking about their ex.
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#242  Postby The_Piper » Jun 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Oldskeptic wrote:
Willie71 wrote:The psychology of these contradictions is simply how our brains process information. Confirmation bias, incredulity, limited ability to generalize or abstract, mental laziness, tribalism, and a fucking lying media all contribute to the mess. The system is so corrupt that people think it has to be a conspiracy theory and can't be real is also a contributing factor. The idealized America people are sold in school is so far away from the reality of a nearly third world level corruption that it seems impossible.

There's not conspiracy theory around every corner? "Big Pharma", "Wall Street", "Main Stream Media", "The Establishment", "The 1%", "Dominionists", Greedy Baby Boomers, "Neo Conservatives"," Neo Liberals", "Third Way Democrats", and corrupt and greedy oil companies, insurance companies, utilities, discount retailers, fast food franchises, and let's not forget that good old place holder - "The System".

The only things that the progressive paranoia around here lacks to go full on Alex Jones or Glenn Beck are The Bilderberg meetings, The illuminati, and FEMA camps. You've got Jill Stein talking about vaccines, cell phones causing brain damage, and fluoride being put by chemical companies into toothpaste to save on dumping charges so those are covered.
I think you forgot the deep state.
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#243  Postby Teague » Jun 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Skinny Puppy wrote:Making Fun Of Hillary

I can't really stand TC but I don't see any fault with what they were saying. Her book last year was a total flop too btw...

Hillary Clinton’s newest book, “Stronger Together,” which provides a policy blueprint for where she hopes to take the country if she is elected president, sold just 2,912 copies in its first week on sale, according to Nielsen BookScan.

Both Mrs. Clinton and her running mate, Senator Tim Kaine, have promoted the book on the campaign trail, but the sales figure, which tallies about 80 percent of booksellers nationwide and does not include e-books, firmly makes the book what the publishing industry would consider a flop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/p ... ether.html

That article was September last year but noooooo.... nothing whatsoever wrong with our message or campaign and it was everyone else apart from me that got it wrong!
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#244  Postby Teague » Jul 04, 2017 3:41 pm

These are the counter-chants being distributed to Clinton delegates for when Bernie folks start heckling tonight

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/7 ... 1024624640

The fracking, walk-the-walk and TPP I suppose is chanting for the opposite of those?

More TPP - HILLARY!!!
More FRACKING - GO HILLARY!!!
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#245  Postby Teague » Jul 04, 2017 3:41 pm

"No more war!!"

"USA!!!"

"No more war!!"

"USA!!!"

"No more war!!"