Plain old Trump (inmate P01135809) Watch.

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Plain old Trump (inmate P01135809) Watch.

#681  Postby Tortured_Genius » Apr 25, 2024 4:48 am

Calilasseia wrote:Oh this just got hilarious.

From this video clip,

Thanks for that - I needed a laugh at how incompetent as criminals Trump and his cronies actually are, given his stranglehold over SCOTUS has delayed yet further the open and shut Florida secret documents case.

I think Trump and his lawyers deserve some kind of reward for sheer chutzpah. The latest clips of Trump trying to write off Cohen as a witness since he's a convicted felon who has admitted lying are amusing to say the least when Cohen was only lying at Trump's direction for Trump's benefit. This after they'd argued that the case should be dropped since the alleged offences happened so long ago, after they'd managed to delay the case for nearly 6 years.

The whole farrago would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that the US Republican Party are working to install a blatantly obvious criminal as POTUS and SCOTUS and much of the US legal system have been so obviously bought off by that same criminal.
None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Goethe
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#682  Postby Alan C » Apr 26, 2024 8:06 am

There is an idea that Traitor Tot is angling for detention in response to his repeated gag order violations. It seems odd to me that he'd actually want to do that.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#683  Postby Fenrir » Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am

"Help. Help. I'm being repressed.i iz Nelson Mandela. Fightin fur ur freedums!!1! Vote fur me."

Either that or the moron is incapable of keeping his mouth shut and the only form of communication he knows is through threats and intimidation.

Or both.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#684  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Apr 26, 2024 7:49 pm

"Help. Help. I'm being repressed.i iz Nelson Mandela. Fightin fur ur freedums!!1! gimme mo money."

fixed it for you
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs