President Trump Watch.

Election is over

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: President Trump Watch.

#801  Postby purplerat » Dec 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:
Teague wrote:

Yes, they were hacked in 30 seconds and code was entered into the system to then infect other terminals - check the video above I quoted Willie on

Can anyone explain why the votes always favour Clinton here over Sanders - in every case?

Luck of the draw? I can't imagine any other reason for that. :what: Apparently we need to submit that video for expert analysis because we aren't smart enough to get it. At least that was the explanation from the strongest naysayer on this issue. That's after he said I think anyone who disagrees with me is not smart enough to get it. Hypocrisy 101, I guess.

Care to site where I said you weren't smart enough to get it? I suppose this will go as well as the last time you made up something I said and I requested that you provide a citation.

Semantics? When did I ever say you weren't smart enough, or mentally ill? You extrapolated out of something I said. Apparently you don't like this type of extrapolation directed at you, but can throw them around at other people ad nauseum without cognitive dissonance.

In this instance, you said none of us are experts, and the video needed to be verified by experts (they were quoted in the video btw.)

My request was for other experts to look at this data, i.e. peer review, ever heard of it?

If what they are claiming were true it would be massively important and others should be looking into it. Not others as in youtube commentators but others with real expertise in the field. Is that really such an outlandish or insulting ask?

You wouldn't accept a one-off video on climate change denial or evolution denial, even if they made some really good points. You wold be asking the same, requesting that their findings be reviewed and verified by others with expertise in those respective fields.
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#802  Postby willhud9 » Dec 05, 2016 4:15 pm

You know the thing is if that video that Teague claims actually is true that would be the story of the century. CNN, MSNBC, and most importantly Fox News (who has been harping about voter fraud for years) would pounce on that because it would generate coverage and people would actually tune in to watch. They would make a ton of money off of a story like that.

http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/11/23/13726784/trump-clinton-election-audits

“Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not,” Halderman writes. “I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked.” But he argues that a recount is the best way to make sure.

Hacking is not likely. But that doesn't mean recounts shouldn't happen, or paper trails shouldn't exist.

But making a conclusion based on half-hearted facts? Nope.
Fear is a choice you embrace
Your only truth
Tribal poetry
Witchcraft filling your void
Lust for fantasy
Male necrocracy
Every child worthy of a better tale
willhud9

Name: William
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#803  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Willie71 wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:This is the President Trump Watch thread move all this crap about the election elsewhere will someone.

Trump was elected through a system that is hackable and fraudulent, you don't think the two are related?

No they are not. Make a thread about the fraudulent system. He is elected like it or not. I dont like it but you have to live with it. Lets hope others will act.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#804  Postby Willie71 » Dec 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Hmmmm.... it seems the republicans might have something to hide.
Last edited by Willie71 on Dec 05, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We should probably go for a can of vegetables because not only would it be a huge improvement, you'd also be able to eat it at the end.
Willie71

Name: Warren Krywko
Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#805  Postby Willie71 » Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm

purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:

Luck of the draw? I can't imagine any other reason for that. :what: Apparently we need to submit that video for expert analysis because we aren't smart enough to get it. At least that was the explanation from the strongest naysayer on this issue. That's after he said I think anyone who disagrees with me is not smart enough to get it. Hypocrisy 101, I guess.

Care to site where I said you weren't smart enough to get it? I suppose this will go as well as the last time you made up something I said and I requested that you provide a citation.

Semantics? When did I ever say you weren't smart enough, or mentally ill? You extrapolated out of something I said. Apparently you don't like this type of extrapolation directed at you, but can throw them around at other people ad nauseum without cognitive dissonance.

In this instance, you said none of us are experts, and the video needed to be verified by experts (they were quoted in the video btw.)

My request was for other experts to look at this data, i.e. peer review, ever heard of it?

If what they are claiming were true it would be massively important and others should be looking into it. Not others as in youtube commentators but others with real expertise in the field. Is that really such an outlandish or insulting ask?

You wouldn't accept a one-off video on climate change denial or evolution denial, even if they made some really good points. You wold be asking the same, requesting that their findings be reviewed and verified by others with expertise in those respective fields.

Then why all the posts saying it's basically impossible? Your posting history doesn't support your backtrack.
We should probably go for a can of vegetables because not only would it be a huge improvement, you'd also be able to eat it at the end.
Willie71

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#806  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Alan B wrote:
Teague wrote:in 1992, the US population was 258 million - today it's 324 million - that's 66 million extra people and she only got 20 million more votes?

Is that 66 million extra voters?

LOL no I was just being silly at that point as to say she "got the most votes ever" is ridiculous considering there's 66 million MORE people since 1992 when her husband won.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#807  Postby purplerat » Dec 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:

Then why all the posts saying it's basically impossible? Your posting history doesn't support your backtrack.

Saying what is impossible? I never said hacking of electronic voting machines was impossible. Never even said anything close. You either have be confused with somebody else or are simply making shit up.

I asked you several days ago to cite where I'd ever said that particular video was wrong. Now if you don't want to respond because you realize you made a mistake I really don't care, but do go back for your own good so that you stop making a fool of yourself.
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#808  Postby Willie71 » Dec 05, 2016 4:22 pm

willhud9 wrote:You know the thing is if that video that Teague claims actually is true that would be the story of the century. CNN, MSNBC, and most importantly Fox News (who has been harping about voter fraud for years) would pounce on that because it would generate coverage and people would actually tune in to watch. They would make a ton of money off of a story like that.

“Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not,” Halderman writes. “I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked.” But he argues that a recount is the best way to make sure.

Hacking is not likely. But that doesn't mean recounts shouldn't happen, or paper trails shouldn't exist.

The media made 10 billion covering this corrupt election. A single story toppling the house of cards could eliminate those profits in upcoming elections. Do they really want to upset one of their biggest revenue sources?
Willie71

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#809  Postby Alan B » Dec 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Willie71 wrote:

Hmmmm.... it seems the republicans might have something to hide.

"The 'Recount' ... is a baseless exercise."

So why bother trying to stop it?
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#810  Postby Willie71 » Dec 05, 2016 4:24 pm

purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:

Saying what is impossible? I never said hacking of electronic voting machines was impossible. Never even said anything close. You either have be confused with somebody else or are simply making shit up.

I asked you several days ago to cite where I'd ever said that particular video was wrong. Now if you don't want to respond because you realize you made a mistake I really don't care, but do go back for your own good so that you stop making a fool of yourself.

Wtf???? You have been contradicting the info in that video for days? Do you mean saying the actual words "that video is wrong" or disagreeing with the content of the video? The latter is abundantly true.
Willie71

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#811  Postby purplerat » Dec 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Willie71 wrote:
willhud9 wrote:You know the thing is if that video that Teague claims actually is true that would be the story of the century. CNN, MSNBC, and most importantly Fox News (who has been harping about voter fraud for years) would pounce on that because it would generate coverage and people would actually tune in to watch. They would make a ton of money off of a story like that.

The media made 10 billion covering this corrupt election. A single story toppling the house of cards could eliminate those profits in upcoming elections. Do they really want to upset one of their biggest revenue sources?

What's the logic behind that?

The election was certainly a boon to the media but wouldn't a story on it being fixed be a double, tripling or even far more of that for them?
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#812  Postby purplerat » Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:
purplerat wrote:

Wtf???? You have been contradicting the info in that video for days? Do you mean saying the actual words "that video is wrong" or disagreeing with the content of the video? The latter is abundantly true.

I've never watched the video. How the fuck could I contradict anything in it?

I contradicted the crackpot story you were spreading about vote padding in Wisconson but I haven't said shit about the video other than if what you say it shows is true that it should be looked into and verified by other experts.
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#813  Postby willhud9 » Dec 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Willie71 wrote:

What? Biggest corruption scandal of the century wouldn't make them even more money? They wouldn't be toppling a house of cards they would be exposing the fact that the house was made of straw instead and that it easily went up in flames.

That's profit for the media.
Your only truth
Tribal poetry
Lust for fantasy
Male necrocracy
willhud9

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#814  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 5:31 pm

http://www.electoralsystemincrisis.org/

That's the study tht was linked in the video which was also mentioned in the video had people watched it who didn't "Watch video's that didn't have a proper report behind them"

Well, this one does so it's all there to view.

I've got to the part where she's talking about NY and they use optical voting. They fill out a card, the machine reads the card then the results are processed and totalled by the machine and then tabulated centrally giving a few avenues to nudge things.
Last edited by Teague on Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#815  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Absoulte bullshit. There's plenty of stories that would receive lots of views that never get aired because the MSM you just spoke of are part of the problem. "Hi it's the MSM here we're going to investigate this voter fraud as that will directly hurt us!" :roll:
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#816  Postby willhud9 » Dec 05, 2016 5:37 pm

Teague wrote:

Absoulte bullshit. There's plenty of stories that would receive lots of views that never get aired because the MSM you just spoke of are part of the problem. "Hi it's the MSM here we're going to investigate this voter fraud as that will directly hurt us!" :roll:

Plenty of stories such as what? :scratch:

I keep forgetting that some people actually believe there is a plot of the MSM to keep people out of the loop and not inform people of current event and news. :tinfoil:
Your only truth
Tribal poetry
Lust for fantasy
Male necrocracy
willhud9

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#817  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 5:38 pm

purplerat wrote:
Willie71 wrote:

What's the logic behind that?

The election was certainly a boon to the media but wouldn't a story on it being fixed be a double, tripling or even far more of that for them?

And expose the process as corrupt when they're benefitting from it? They still need politicians in their pockets remember - I'm not quite sure whu this obvious point is lost on some people here.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#818  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 5:45 pm

willhud9 wrote:
Teague wrote:

I keep forgetting that some people actually believe there is a plot of the MSM to keep people out of the loop and not inform people of current event and news. :tinfoil:

Standing Rock for one.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#819  Postby purplerat » Dec 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Teague wrote:
willhud9 wrote:
Teague wrote:

Standing Rock for one.

I've not followed the story very closely myself yet I have a pretty basic grasp on what's going on there simply because it's being covered everywhere.

It might not be the hottest story, because people don't care as much about it, but this narrative that it's being ignored is completely false.

And FWIW, from what I've seen the protestors seem to be getting the most favorable coverage, such that I'd be inclined to support them before looking into the issue more closely.
purplerat

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#820  Postby Teague » Dec 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Can someone tell me what checks are in place for voting in the US? I mean does anyone know?

Purp - According to Jordan Cheriton who's been going back and forth for months, the media (as in CNN et al) only showed up at the last minute. It seems as though on hearing that TYT organised 2000 veterans to go down there people suddenly got interested. Other claims are that the media were only reporting pretty much what the lying cops were telling them - as in the protestors were getting violent and starting fires when they weren't. You obviously have a different take - what's your experience?
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs