The "he has a stutter" lie seems to be aging like milk

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The "he has a stutter" lie seems to be aging like milk

#61  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Animavore wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
I'm from Ireland so blatant organ harvesting which Slow Joe will never challenge is a foreign policy matter for me. (Also Drumpf was probably a Nazi because of stuff and reasons.)

That's probably the funniest moment in this thread yet.

I suppose you were also against Trump cosying up to Saudi Arabi, selling them arms to commit genocide on Yemen, and turning a blind eye when they diced up a journalist?

Y'know, for consistency.

Before I know every detail, I think it's shit. Still, again, why do you think a dementia patient should be the sort of person to challenge the true Viertes Reich on this planet?

Look FDR was in a wheelchair and that's fine but he would be in no condition to challenge Hitler if he had a brain of mush like Slow Joe does.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#62  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 2:56 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:I would be willing to put up any amount of money to reward the first person who can translate "trunalimunuprzure" because there is no chance I would ever lose it, even if it would bankrupt me.

Keep that butthurt coming :lol:

Will you please be the first person ever to offer me the potential meaning of "trunalimunuprzure"?

I'm virtually certain Minoan Linear A script will be figured out first.

(I'm not interested in further deflection BTW.)
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#63  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 2:56 pm

So let's see if we're following so far..."It's a lie that he had a stutter! There's videos of him not stuttering! Also I'm going to keep posting things that are a result of his stutter! I'm not butthurt, really!"
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#64  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 2:58 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:I would be willing to put up any amount of money to reward the first person who can translate "trunalimunuprzure" because there is no chance I would ever lose it, even if it would bankrupt me.

Will you please be the first person ever to offer me the potential meaning of "trunalimunuprzure"?

Why would I waste my time trying to assign meaning to a stutter? I get that you've got nothing better to do, but pretty much everyone else does.

(I'm not interested in further deflection BTW.)

I'm sure you're not interested in trolling either :lol:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#65  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 2:59 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:So let's see if we're following so far..."It's a lie that he had a stutter! There's videos of him not stuttering! Also I'm going to keep posting things that are a result of his stutter! I'm not butthurt, really!"

Folks who stammer tend to have insight and will attempt to correct themselves and I never saw that with "trunalimunuprzure!" and not even one of his ardent defenders have offered me any idea what that might mean.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#66  Postby Animavore » Jun 17, 2021 2:59 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
Animavore wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
I'm from Ireland so blatant organ harvesting which Slow Joe will never challenge is a foreign policy matter for me. (Also Drumpf was probably a Nazi because of stuff and reasons.)

That's probably the funniest moment in this thread yet.

I suppose you were also against Trump cosying up to Saudi Arabi, selling them arms to commit genocide on Yemen, and turning a blind eye when they diced up a journalist?

Y'know, for consistency.

Before I know every detail, I think it's shit. Still, again, why do you think a dementia patient should be the sort of person to challenge the true Viertes Reich on this planet?

Look FDR was in a wheelchair and that's fine but he would be in no condition to challenge Hitler if he had a brain of mush like Slow Joe does.

And you think Trump was up to challenging them? You remember how his tariffs back-fired and he had to bail out farmers, right?

Not that I ever once heard Trump say anything that suggested he gave a shit about any human rights abuses by China, only that they fought unfairly on an economic level and were taking American jobs
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#67  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 3:01 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:So let's see if we're following so far..."It's a lie that he had a stutter! There's videos of him not stuttering! Also I'm going to keep posting things that are a result of his stutter! I'm not butthurt, really!"

Folks who stammer tend to have insight and will attempt to correct themselves and I never saw that with "trunalimunuprzure!" and not even one of his ardent defenders have offered me any idea what that might mean.

"I know a lot about stuttering! I'm also going to keep asking for the meaning of a stutter, and I'm not a troll, really!"
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#68  Postby Animavore » Jun 17, 2021 3:02 pm

UVB-76 wrote:

Really? One of my best friends has a stammer and, thanks to therapy, like Biden he doesn't stammer the majority of the time.

As for what he meant to say, I'm not sure, I don't care, but it probably wasn't as stupid as Trump suggesting shining light 8nto people to cure covid.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#69  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:03 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

Why would I waste my time trying to assign meaning to a stutter?

So, assigning meaning to anything the guy with the nuclear football says is a waste of time?

UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#70  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Animavore wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:

Really? One of my best friends has a stammer and, thanks to therapy, like Biden he doesn't stammer the majority of the time.

Did he ever utter anything like "trunalimunuprzure!" and fail to correct himself at all or be aware he uttered total word salad and did you have an interpretation for the same?
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#71  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Funny, you didn't seem to care when Trump was bumbling and babbling. Oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason that's not just boring-ass trolling.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#72  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:13 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Funny, you didn't seem to care when Trump was bumbling and babbling. Oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason that's not just boring-ass trolling.

The most compelling example I've heard was "covfefe" and apparently that was an in-joke of some sort. Biden, at the G7 summit, repeatedly confused Syria with Libya (UH-OH!!!) and was roundly laughed at by foreign representatives who haven't been fed a diet of fucking garbage puff-pieces.

I would like to ask again: who, at a bare minimum, FEARS Biden? If not even that, who actually buys this "elder statesman" bullshit, instead of "belongs in a memory loss unit"? Pretty much nobody is feeding at this trough of bull, and they are right to do so.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#73  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 3:21 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Funny, you didn't seem to care when Trump was bumbling and babbling. Oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason that's not just boring-ass trolling.

The most compelling example I've heard

I'm sure everyone's interested in what you find compelling :lol:

was "covfefe" and apparently that was an in-joke of some sort.

Sure it was :lol:

Biden, at the G7 summit, repeatedly confused Syria with Libya (UH-OH!!!)

Because Trump never confused or mis-named countries, and that was a BIG problem to you. Where was your whining about the "nuclear football" then?

I would like to ask again: who, at a bare minimum, FEARS Biden? If not even that, who actually buys this "elder statesman" bullshit, instead of "belongs in a memory loss unit"? Pretty much nobody is feeding at this trough of bull, and they are right to do so.

Pretty much everyone is relieved to not have Tweetolini in office anymore, and most of us are happy to point and laugh at folks like you whining about things that were totally okay when it was your dear leader doing them.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#74  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 3:24 pm

I'm getting the sense that UVB thinks this forum loves Biden or something. This is either due to not reading any of the forum at all, or incredibly tepid trolling. Take a wild guess.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#75  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:31 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Pretty much everyone is relieved to not have Tweetolini in office anymore, and most of us are happy to point and laugh at folks like you whining about things that were totally okay when it was your dear leader doing them.

That's exactly why Kamala Harris with her creepy, inappropriate, constant cackling saw mass demonstrations of "TRUMP WON" banners while in Guatemala. Awww, thought just being a POC of sorts would make her automatically acceptable in Central America. Nah, she got heckled en masse and that is just one example of pretty much everyone in the US and maybe only a few other foreign media taking the "Harris / Biden" administration (as Biden himself put it repeatedly) seriously. Everyone else is giggling.

Plus I just saw a pic of Emmanuel Macron jabbing his finger in Biden's face. Made my day.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

#76  Postby felltoearth » Jun 17, 2021 3:32 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
Animavore wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:[url][/url]
Animavore wrote:
Probably because Trump's wife seemed to want to have nothing to do with him and shooed him away like a pest whenever he came near.

I'll grant that entirely for the sake of argument without even looking into it but why does Jill Biden constantly have to guide the actions of her husband who should be in a memory loss unit instead of in the Oval Office?

Who gives a shit?

As an American, I would prefer not to have a POTUS who has Alzheimer's disease or the like.

My mother, who voted for Biden, recently complained about gas prices eating up her whole paycheck. Well, possibly, we shouldn't have someone who belongs in a nursing home making major decisions about whether the Keystone XL pipeline should continue being whispered to him by his handlers through an earpiece or, even worse, making them on his own.

You think gas prices have anything to do with Biden?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#77  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:34 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:I'm getting the sense that UVB thinks this forum loves Biden or something. This is either due to not reading any of the forum at all, or incredibly tepid trolling. Take a wild guess.

You've thought that "trunalimunuprzure" doesn't need to be translated even if it means BLURBBLURBBLURBGLURGGLURGGLURGBARBARBAR needs to be interpreted into commands for nuclear missile launches ... somehow. And that amounts to zealously running defense as far as I'm concerned.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The

#78  Postby UVB-76 » Jun 17, 2021 3:36 pm

felltoearth wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:
Animavore wrote:
UVB-76 wrote:[url][/url]

I'll grant that entirely for the sake of argument without even looking into it but why does Jill Biden constantly have to guide the actions of her husband who should be in a memory loss unit instead of in the Oval Office?

Who gives a shit?

As an American, I would prefer not to have a POTUS who has Alzheimer's disease or the like.

My mother, who voted for Biden, recently complained about gas prices eating up her whole paycheck. Well, possibly, we shouldn't have someone who belongs in a nursing home making major decisions about whether the Keystone XL pipeline should continue being whispered to him by his handlers through an earpiece or, even worse, making them on his own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He, or, uh, his handlers, had him sign an executive order shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline so I would connect those two events, yeah.
UVB-76
Banned User

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The

#79  Postby Hermit » Jun 17, 2021 3:43 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
felltoearth wrote:

He, or, uh, his handlers, had him sign an executive order shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline so I would connect those two events, yeah.

Wait. Cancelling the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, which has never added a drop of oil to the US fuel market, is the cause of an increase in gas prices? And Biden is blamed for it?
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#80  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jun 17, 2021 3:44 pm

UVB-76 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:I'm getting the sense that UVB thinks this forum loves Biden or something. This is either due to not reading any of the forum at all, or incredibly tepid trolling. Take a wild guess.

You've thought that "trunalimunuprzure" doesn't need to be translated even if it means BLURBBLURBBLURBGLURGGLURGGLURGBARBARBAR needs to be interpreted into commands for nuclear missile launches ... somehow.

Everyone reading this notices that incoherence didn't bother you when it was Trump. I'm certainly not the only one pointing and laughing at you :lol:
And that amounts to zealously running defense as far as I'm concerned.

...he gargled, hoping no one will notice him fellating Tweetolini.
SafeAsMilk

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs