One bang one process.

Evolution.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: One bang one process.

#21  Postby LucidFlight » Apr 01, 2011 12:36 am

Actually, what pfrankinstein is saying does sound familiar. Evolution happens on many levels in many things; it's not limited to a biological process. There's stellar evolution, cultural evolution, industrial and technological evolution, and so on. There may well be cosmic evolution between universes and consciousness evolution of minds!
OFFICIAL MEMBER: QUANTUM CONSTRUCTOR CONSCIOUSNESS QUALIA KOALA COLLECTIVE.
User avatar
LucidFlight
RS Donator
 
Name: Kento
Posts: 10805
Male

Country: UK/US/AU/SG
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#22  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 01, 2011 12:43 am

Repeat after me children *Everything that is new it must be woo. Everything that is new must be........

Very poor first impression of the forum, i mean, surely there must be some 'rational skeptics' with the ability to THINK analyse and use logic.

Clearly our perspective, the way we view the subject of evolution has shifted, so i ask can that perspective mutate, advance, become broadened out, shift some more. Judging by the petulant crap responses thus far, it would seem not.

Paul.
pfrankinstein
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: paul
Posts: 1334

Country: UK
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#23  Postby Thommo » Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am

pfrankinstein wrote:Repeat after me children *Everything that is new it must be woo. Everything that is new must be........

Very poor first impression of the forum, i mean, surely there must be some 'rational skeptics' with the ability to THINK analyse and use logic.

Clearly our perspective, the way we view the subject of evolution has shifted, so i ask can that perspective mutate, advance, become broadened out, shift some more. Judging by the petulant crap responses thus far, it would seem not.

Paul.


I don't believe that it's your first impression of the forum.

Paul.

PS: Jay Wilson I'm loving the effort that went into the symmetry of that last post. Symmetry is a beautiful thing.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27409

Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#24  Postby LucidFlight » Apr 01, 2011 1:04 am

pfrankinstein wrote:Very poor first impression of the forum, i mean, surely there must be some 'rational skeptics' with the ability to THINK analyse and use logic.

Well, provide something the skeptics here can work with. What you have said so far is a little abstract and tenuously linked. It needs more juicy filling. There's lots of puffy pastry, but no filling yet.

pfrankinstein wrote:Clearly our perspective, the way we view the subject of evolution has shifted,

Shifted how? More detail, please. Many of us here cannot read minds.

pfrankinstein wrote:so i ask can that perspective mutate, advance, become broadened out, shift some more.

How? Explain. Expand. Examples? More detail, please.

pfrankinstein wrote:Paul.

Jay.
OFFICIAL MEMBER: QUANTUM CONSTRUCTOR CONSCIOUSNESS QUALIA KOALA COLLECTIVE.
User avatar
LucidFlight
RS Donator
 
Name: Kento
Posts: 10805
Male

Country: UK/US/AU/SG
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#25  Postby Thommo » Apr 01, 2011 1:07 am

JayWilson wrote:Shifted how? More detail, please. Many of us here cannot read minds.


I knew you were going to say that.

Paul.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27409

Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#26  Postby LucidFlight » Apr 01, 2011 1:10 am

Thommo wrote:
JayWilson wrote:Shifted how? More detail, please. Many of us here cannot read minds.


I knew you were going to say that.

Paul.

I feel violated.

Paul.
Jay.
OFFICIAL MEMBER: QUANTUM CONSTRUCTOR CONSCIOUSNESS QUALIA KOALA COLLECTIVE.
User avatar
LucidFlight
RS Donator
 
Name: Kento
Posts: 10805
Male

Country: UK/US/AU/SG
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#27  Postby Macroinvertebrate » Apr 01, 2011 2:57 am

Sock puppet fo sho.
It's so cold in the D.
User avatar
Macroinvertebrate
 
Name: Gawd
Posts: 806
Age: 45
Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#28  Postby Darkchilde » Apr 01, 2011 4:18 am

pfrankenstein is not a sockpuppet. He is familiar to most of you from RDF, where he was known as paullesq.
User avatar
Darkchilde
RS Donator
 
Posts: 9015
Age: 53
Female

Country: United Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#29  Postby Darwinsbulldog » Apr 01, 2011 4:21 am

Animavore wrote:Ah! I get it!
It's a play on pzombie. Isn't it?


Neh, April fool, no doubt! :)
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog
 
Posts: 7440
Age: 67

Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#30  Postby Bolero » Apr 01, 2011 4:46 am

Truth disco.
"You live with apes, man: it's hard to be clean." Marilyn Manson
User avatar
Bolero
 
Posts: 1534
Age: 44
Female

Country: Australia
Australia (au)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#31  Postby Goldenmane » Apr 01, 2011 10:31 am

pfrankinstein wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:There might possibly be something in what you say, but I have not the faintest fucking clue what it might be because I cannot work out what the fuck it is that you are attempting to communicate. My advice to you is to start from the beginning, perhaps utilising things like paragraphs and context, rather than the incoherent disconnected babble we've seen thus far.


What part of the statement 'one bang = one process' are you struggling with?

Metaphorical supposition.

Is it possible to shake 'Darwin's tree' back to the big bang and forward into the minds of men, to see if an apple will fall.

Where did 'natural selection' come from Goldenmane?

Try to understand, if 'one bang = one process' then 'selection' must have began at the beginning.

Paul

You're still making no fucking sense.

I could try to work out what the hell you are attempting to drive at, but I don't actually give enough of a shit to bother. See, the thing about communication is that it is up to the person speaking to try to make some fucking sense - otherwise, it isn't communication, so much as making meaningless noise for (apparently) the purpose of self-satisfaction.

I'm all for masturbation, but I'm not so keen on seeing someone do it in public without an actual invitation. You could, for example, have posted a warning.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#32  Postby Darkchilde » Apr 01, 2011 10:46 am

Goldenmane wrote:
You're still making no fucking sense.


Don't worry about it, he will never make sense. I know this member since RDF, and he never even tried to make any sense... :lol:
User avatar
Darkchilde
RS Donator
 
Posts: 9015
Age: 53
Female

Country: United Kingdom
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#33  Postby Fenrir » Apr 01, 2011 10:51 am

One bang rules one process. Why can't one bang pace next to one process? One bang threatens one process with a developer. One process drinks the schedule.

Why can't one bang earth a transformed mystic? Why does one process catalog one bang? How does one process develop the atheist? The novice system fudges.

One bang sighs the asset. One bang refrains beneath one process. A pun heads one bang after the arch. One process surprises the printed soldier over a happier mythology. The marvelous academic runs with one process. The dedicate manner warms to the steel.



Well it makes just as much sense.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
User avatar
Fenrir
 
Posts: 3825
Male

Country: Australia
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#34  Postby Goldenmane » Apr 01, 2011 11:13 am

Fenrir wrote:One bang rules one process. Why can't one bang pace next to one process? One bang threatens one process with a developer. One process drinks the schedule.

Why can't one bang earth a transformed mystic? Why does one process catalog one bang? How does one process develop the atheist? The novice system fudges.

One bang sighs the asset. One bang refrains beneath one process. A pun heads one bang after the arch. One process surprises the printed soldier over a happier mythology. The marvelous academic runs with one process. The dedicate manner warms to the steel.



Well it makes just as much sense.


I'm so pleased to see that particular form of response still lives. I spent quite some time crafting the first version of it that I ever saw some years ago, and I'm gratified it hasn't been lost.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#35  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

Darwinsbulldog wrote:
Animavore wrote:Ah! I get it!
It's a play on pzombie. Isn't it?


Neh, April fool, no doubt! :)



In order to understand what a fallacy is, one must understand what an argument is. Very briefly, an argument consists of one or more premises and one conclusion. A premise is a statement (a sentence that is either true or false) that is offered in support of the claim being made, which is the conclusion (which is also a sentence that is either true or false).


Statement: The big bang a single beginning denotes a single process, that process = evolution.. = Most basic premise.

Conclusion: If MY 'most basic premise' holds true then 'our' understanding of 'evolution/selection' is lacking and incomplete.

How so lacking? Between the bb and and the emergence of life no type of evolution/selection has been recognised by science.

Previously i have indicated that three types of evolution/selection operate on three different levels explain our universe [>>>].

The three types of selection i outline appear in chronological order in are keeping with the arrow of time, also the movement is in keeping with the rise of literal choosing/waking up.

-0 Smolins 'Cosmological natural selection'.

0, BB.

1, Newtonian 'Primal selection'. Non-conscious.

2, Darwinian 'Natural selection'. Subconscious.

3, 'Cognitive Selection'. Conscious.

[cheek] My Pseudoscience = perfectly reasoned logic.

Paul.
pfrankinstein
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: paul
Posts: 1334

Country: UK
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#36  Postby trubble76 » Apr 02, 2011 10:45 am

pfrankinstein wrote:
Darwinsbulldog wrote:
Animavore wrote:Ah! I get it!
It's a play on pzombie. Isn't it?


Neh, April fool, no doubt! :)



In order to understand what a fallacy is, one must understand what an argument is. Very briefly, an argument consists of one or more premises and one conclusion. A premise is a statement (a sentence that is either true or false) that is offered in support of the claim being made, which is the conclusion (which is also a sentence that is either true or false).


Statement: The big bang a single beginning denotes a single process, that process = evolution.. = Most basic premise.

Conclusion: If MY 'most basic premise' holds true then 'our' understanding of 'evolution/selection' is lacking and incomplete.

How so lacking? Between the bb and and the emergence of life no type of evolution/selection has been recognised by science.

Previously i have indicated that three types of evolution/selection operate on three different levels explain our universe [>>>].

The three types of selection i outline appear in chronological order in are keeping with the arrow of time, also the movement is in keeping with the rise of literal choosing/waking up.

-0 Smolins 'Cosmological natural selection'.

0, BB.

1, Newtonian 'Primal selection'. Non-conscious.

2, Darwinian 'Natural selection'. Subconscious.

3, 'Cognitive Selection'. Conscious.

[cheek] My Pseudoscience = perfectly reasoned logic.

Paul.


April Fool's Day was yesterday, you can knock it off now.
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
User avatar
trubble76
RS Donator
 
Posts: 11205
Age: 46
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#37  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

Goldenmane wrote:I'm all for masturbation, but I'm not so keen on seeing someone do it in public without an actual invitation. You could, for example, have posted a warning.


Back and forth, too and fro often results in explosive results.

Is it possible to shake 'Darwin's tree' back to the big bang and forward into the minds of men, to see if an apple will fall.

Regress Darwin's theory back to the big bang and forward into the minds of men [cognitive selection] to gain the exploded view.

Exploded view = everything evolves.

Paul.
pfrankinstein
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: paul
Posts: 1334

Country: UK
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#38  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 02, 2011 11:10 am

trubble76 wrote:April Fool's Day was yesterday, you can knock it off now.


True or False.

To have basic 'evolution' of any kind [evolution = modification descent by means of selection]. There must be a means of storing knowledge, and also the means of passing on that knowledge.

Inorganic material/rocks interacting in outer space do NOT store knowledge or pass knowledge on.

Well.

Paul.
Last edited by pfrankinstein on Apr 02, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pfrankinstein
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: paul
Posts: 1334

Country: UK
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#39  Postby Scar » Apr 02, 2011 11:10 am

You should have a conversation with the timecube guy. If think you will understand each other very well.
Image
User avatar
Scar
 
Name: Michael
Posts: 3967
Age: 36
Male

Country: Germany
Germany (de)
Print view this post

Re: One bang one process.

#40  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 02, 2011 11:24 am

Scar wrote:You should have a conversation with the timecube guy. If think you will understand each other very well.


Take a bath, have a soak, create an altered state of awareness for yourself and think.

Envisage a single chain of 'cause and effect' that begins with the big bang that leads directly to you.

Chiefly how many different types of environment does the chain pass through to result in you being there as a thinking man.

From the inorganic to the organic to your cognitive ability to think about the concept.

Chiefly three different domains, three types of material, three types of evolution/selection.

Paul.
pfrankinstein
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: paul
Posts: 1334

Country: UK
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests