The Genesis of Relativity

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

The Genesis of Relativity

#1  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harley Davidson Borgais and I have spent nearly all of my free time since 1999 studying theories of everything. In the Last two years I have created one of my own: "The Genesis of Relativity", a Unifying Fractal Model of Physics (G.R.U.F. Model for short).

The dark matter/black holes at the center of every galaxy is a discovery made by our scientist who work with our telescopes.

The nature of dark matter being coupled neutrons (and how exactly this occurs) are one of my predictions (see my latest work: "How We Exist" for more at: freeornottobe.org -NOTE: it is a VERY rough 1st draft at this time).

Using Newton's 1st Law and Faraday's or Lenz's law I have deduced the origin of all existence to be:

Two Equal and opposite forces (pressure in motion) reacted at 90-degrees to create spin. This expanding field of spinning momentum reacted with those first two curvatures, and created two more fields of expanding, spinning momentum. This describes a chain-reaction which is represented by the most ancient and sacred symbol called "The Flower of Life". An actual photo of atoms from the Nemescope confirms this (all at freeornottobe.org).

That First Event was an inevitability in a realm of utterly random chaos (as described by the Bible). My theory complies with all other major (accepted) theories, and religions. In fact, it clarifies them to a point that even children can understand how and why we exist.

"How We Exist" is a 22pg explanation of all of existence, using basic geometry to illustrate how forces of pressure in motion form all of our complex existence, including God.

So far, this theory has not been presented in its entirety to any "Expert" scientists. I have discussed the dark matter as black holes aspect with Neil DeGrass Tyson, but he disagrees that Black Holes ARE Dark Matter saying that they have different properties. I counter by saying that we do not fully know the properties of either one yet, but the evidence presented by "The Bullet Cluster" (in at least one TV program Neil was in) suggests very clearly to me that Neil is incorrect.

In the Bullet cluster 90% of the gravity is centered around the galaxies, but most of the visible matter is in a great big space between the two clusters of galaxies (far removed from those galaxies). This is mysterious because we cannot see most of the matter creating the gravity there.

Also, scientists have now peered right into the center of our galaxy and found that there is an invisible mass with incredibly strong gravity, which emits tremendous amounts of gamma rays, is orbited by stars, and is surrounded by matter/anti-matter radiation emissions.

How can anyone say that Black Holes are not Dark Matter?

For an explanation of how dark matter and black holes form, see: "How We Exist" at: freeornottobe.org.
harleyborgais

Name: Harley Borgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Expanding earth. Do the continents wind back to a sphere

#2  Postby lucek » Mar 06, 2011 3:25 am

Do you see the button marked new topic? that's what you click on before making a new topic. We have rules on here about derailing threads. That said if you really want to go over your hypothesis great, I'm up to going over it point by point. For that matter there are many others here who will probably do the same.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The Genesis of Relativity

#3  Postby Durro » Mar 06, 2011 6:41 am

!
MODNOTE
Thread split off.

Durro
I'll start believing in Astrology the day that all Sagittarians get hit by a bus, as predicted.
Durro
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Scar » Mar 06, 2011 8:14 am

Uh nuh, they have dark and black in their names so they must be the same.
What a load of horseshit.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#5  Postby hackenslash » Mar 06, 2011 3:11 pm

harleyborgais wrote:Hello Everyone,

My name is Harley Davidson Borgais

I smell weave, but it might just be the name, mirroring that of tractor manufacturer Hardly-Ableson.

and I have spent nearly all of my free time since 1999 studying theories of everything. In the Last two years I have created one of my own: "The Genesis of Relativity", a Unifying Fractal Model of Physics (G.R.U.F. Model for short).

Gruff, eh? The stench is getting stronger.

The dark matter/black holes at the center of every galaxy is a discovery made by our scientist who work with our telescopes.

Well, here we have the conflation of two very different things, which doesn't bode well for the rigour of your 'theory'. Not only that, but black holes haven't actually been discovered, they have been inferred, which is not the same thing.

The nature of dark matter being coupled neutrons (and how exactly this occurs) are one of my predictions (see my latest work: "How We Exist" for more at: freeornottobe.org -NOTE: it is a VERY rough 1st draft at this time).

And, of course, this url takes you to the new Arxiv server, doesn't it? Oh, it doesn't? So this isn't actually a peer-reviewed journal, it's the pseudo-scientific blog of some anonymous guy on the internet?

Using Newton's 1st Law and Faraday's or Lenz's law I have deduced the origin of all existence to be:

Oh dear.

Two Equal and opposite forces (pressure in motion) reacted at 90-degrees to create spin. This expanding field of spinning momentum reacted with those first two curvatures, and created two more fields of expanding, spinning momentum. This describes a chain-reaction which is represented by the most ancient and sacred symbol called "The Flower of Life". An actual photo of atoms from the Nemescope confirms this (all at freeornottobe.org).

Wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble.

Tell us all what a 'spinning field of momentum' is. In fact, please define 'spin' in the context you are employing it here/

That First Event was an inevitability in a realm of utterly random chaos (as described by the Bible).

Oh dear. The babble, eh? Is this why you haven't published in a reputable source yet? Because at bottom you're just another cretinist with some whacky idea concerning how you can shoehorn your pathetic mythology into science?

My theory complies with all other major (accepted) theories, and religions. In fact, it clarifies them to a point that even children can understand how and why we exist.

Well, the problem there is that, if it agrees with major accepted theories, it doesn't agree with any religions. Furthermore, if you think it can answer 'why' questions, it isn't science.

"How We Exist" is a 22pg explanation of all of existence, using basic geometry to illustrate how forces of pressure in motion form all of our complex existence, including God.

So far, this theory has not been presented in its entirety to any "Expert" scientists. I have discussed the dark matter as black holes aspect with Neil DeGrass Tyson, but he disagrees that Black Holes ARE Dark Matter saying that they have different properties. I counter by saying that we do not fully know the properties of either one yet, but the evidence presented by "The Bullet Cluster" (in at least one TV program Neil was in) suggests very clearly to me that Neil is incorrect.

Riiiiggggghhhhhtttt, so some anonymous guy on the internet has the answers, while one of the world's leading astrophysicists is somehow wrong?

The fact of the matter is that black holes are NOT dark matter. They are two very different things. If your claim to have studied 'theories of everything' (which ones, by the way) had any basis in reality, you'd know this.

In the Bullet cluster 90% of the gravity is centered around the galaxies, but most of the visible matter is in a great big space between the two clusters of galaxies (far removed from those galaxies). This is mysterious because we cannot see most of the matter creating the gravity there.

Also, scientists have now peered right into the center of our galaxy and found that there is an invisible mass with incredibly strong gravity, which emits tremendous amounts of gamma rays, is orbited by stars, and is surrounded by matter/anti-matter radiation emissions.

Hmm. Emits tremendous amounts of gamma rays, eh? Invisible, eh? What's wrong with this picture? If it's emitting tremendous amounts of gamma rays, it isn't invisible, is it?

How can anyone say that Black Holes are not Dark Matter?

Because Dark Matter neither interacts with, nor emits, any kind of electromagnetic energy, while black holes, well, see your own previous paragraph.

For an explanation of how dark matter and black holes form, see: "How We Exist" at: freeornottobe.org.

Alternatively, for an explanation of how black holes are formed, see something by somebody who actually has a clue of what they're talking about. You, sir, do not.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#6  Postby twistor59 » Mar 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Intrigued by the title, I clicked on the "Unifying GR with QM" section. You've managed somehow to unify general relativity and quantum mechanics without using mathematics. So that's where people have been going wrong all these years.... :doh:
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#7  Postby BlackBart » Mar 06, 2011 4:00 pm

:popcorn:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#8  Postby campermon » Mar 06, 2011 4:49 pm

twistor59 wrote:Intrigued by the title, I clicked on the "Unifying GR with QM" section. You've managed somehow to unify general relativity and quantum mechanics without using mathematics. So that's where people have been going wrong all these years.... :doh:

That's nothing.... Barney Triumph Bonneville came up with the exact same results as Harley before him without the use of any language or mathematics.

:coffee:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9  Postby z8000783 » Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

He did it using pure thought and emotions?

John
I don’t simply believe in miracles - I rely on them
z8000783

Name: WTF
Male

Greece (gr)
Print view this post

#10  Postby campermon » Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

z8000783 wrote:He did it using pure thought and emotions?

John

Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby z8000783 » Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

campermon wrote:

John

z8000783

Male

Greece (gr)
Print view this post

#12  Postby twistor59 » Mar 06, 2011 5:49 pm

The force is strong between these two.
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#13  Postby z8000783 » Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

twistor59 wrote:The force is strong between these two.
z8000783

Male

Greece (gr)
Print view this post

#14  Postby twistor59 » Mar 06, 2011 6:17 pm

z8000783 wrote:.

. :skull:
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Blackadder » Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Tic Tac Tic Tac Toe
I smell the blood
Of a gigantic POE.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Paul Almond » Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

John

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

He did it using pure thought and emoticons.

The emoticon :hand: represents the interaction between the dark matter and the wavelength of negative light emitted from a Kerr-Newman black hole: :yuk: A Kerr-Newman blackhole is clearly a black hole in which you would not be the same person as you passed the Heisenberg radius as at this point everything, even a cat, turns into dark matter, so you would be a new person = NEW MAN (made out of different matter) and this should prove to everyone how the black hole transitions matter into dark matter. Negative light is a special kind of force field that we call :scratch: which is composed of singularity-oneness. We can see this because there is no EMPIRICAL evidence for negative light and there is no empirical evidence for GOD so THEY ARE THE SAME ENTITY. As the Kerr-Newman black hole rotates very fast, the negative light particles are :dance: out into the galaxy where they :coffee:. Sister Wendy knows a lot about reality. Also note that ICEBERG = temperatures below the freezing point of space and HEISENBERG = UNCERTAINTY, so we can apply the emotiquation of :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: to show that the uncertainty principle comes from cryonics. This means that people who think they can be frozen and come back to life in the future have all been misplaced, and this emotiquation: :whine: :crazy: :scratch: = :waah: indicates how the cryonics company is still looking for its customers. CryonICS and EconomICS are very similar terms, at least with respect to the last three letters, and this indicates a clear relationship: :clap: :dance: multiglued by the emoticosine of :shock:. This may give us a big insight into how black holes relate to the world financial problems.

Please also note that the Schrodinger radius of the black hole is the point where a Cheshire cat would turn into dark matter, so that only its smile would be left behind. I denote this with the emotiquation :popcorn: :tongue: :evilgrin: :o :shifty: .

This can be multiplied ( :drunk: ) by the inverse ( :smoke: ) of God, :naughty2:

The result ( :yuk: :nono: 8-) :? :) :mrgreen: :evilgrin:), can be simplified giving :clap: , which is a truth disco.

Sorry - I'm finding it hard to take any of this seriously.
If I ever start making posts like "On the banning and partial banning of words!" then I view my life as less than worthless and I hope that my friends here would have a collection to pay for ninjas to be sent to my home to kill me*. (*=humanely)
Paul Almond

Name: Paul Almond
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby campermon » Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm

:clap:
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#18  Postby twistor59 » Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Almond's been at the Red Bull again....
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#19  Postby z8000783 » Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Paul Almond wrote:

John

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

He did it using pure thought and emoticons.

The emoticon :hand: represents the interaction between the dark matter and the wavelength of negative light emitted from a Kerr-Newman black hole: :yuk: A Kerr-Newman blackhole is clearly a black hole in which you would not be the same person as you passed the Heisenberg radius as at this point everything, even a cat, turns into dark matter, so you would be a new person = NEW MAN (made out of different matter) and this should prove to everyone how the black hole transitions matter into dark matter. Negative light is a special kind of force field that we call :scratch: which is composed of singularity-oneness. We can see this because there is no EMPIRICAL evidence for negative light and there is no empirical evidence for GOD so THEY ARE THE SAME ENTITY. As the Kerr-Newman black hole rotates very fast, the negative light particles are :dance: out into the galaxy where they :coffee:. Sister Wendy knows a lot about reality. Also note that ICEBERG = temperatures below the freezing point of space and HEISENBERG = UNCERTAINTY, so we can apply the emotiquation of :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: to show that the uncertainty principle comes from cryonics. This means that people who think they can be frozen and come back to life in the future have all been misplaced, and this emotiquation: :whine: :crazy: :scratch: = :waah: indicates how the cryonics company is still looking for its customers. CryonICS and EconomICS are very similar terms, at least with respect to the last three letters, and this indicates a clear relationship: :clap: :dance: multiglued by the emoticosine of :shock:. This may give us a big insight into how black holes relate to the world financial problems.

Please also note that the Schrodinger radius of the black hole is the point where a Cheshire cat would turn into dark matter, so that only its smile would be left behind. I denote this with the emotiquation :popcorn: :tongue: :evilgrin: :o :shifty: .

This can be multiplied ( :drunk: ) by the inverse ( :smoke: ) of God, :naughty2:

The result ( :yuk: :nono: 8-) :? :) :mrgreen: :evilgrin:), can be simplified giving :clap: , which is a truth disco.

Sorry - I'm finding it hard to take any of this seriously.

You don't say.

John
z8000783

Male

Greece (gr)
Print view this post

#20  Postby Paul Almond » Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

No, really. I'm really finding it hard to take any of this seriously.
If I ever start making posts like "On the banning and partial banning of words!" then I view my life as less than worthless and I hope that my friends here would have a collection to pay for ninjas to be sent to my home to kill me*. (*=humanely)
Paul Almond

Name: Paul Almond
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience