7/7 London Bombings. Brilliant Documentary

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: 7/7 London Bombings. Brilliant Documentary

#41  Postby Razor » May 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Luis Dias wrote:
Razor wrote:Those who consistently fail to do so should not be held free of responsilbity for their stances I feel.

What does this mean in practical terms?

Interesting question. If you're questioning whether I think some sort of legal action should be taken, or laws introduced, then no, thats not my viewpoint. I believe (of course) strongly in free speech and that any law that curbs that is always on thin ice and in danger of being the thin end of the wedge (although as you may know here in the UK we do some have some fairly recent laws along those lines).

At the very least though I do think it is incumbent on "us" ( i.e. those of us who believe bad ideas should be tested to destruction) to speak out whereever appropriate, not just against the bad idea itslef but also to remind people of the responsilbity they hold for the consequences of their unsupported assertions. We could just as easily be talking here about religion, alternative medicine, or any other area where if bad ideas are left unchallenged then the consequences can be real and serious.
Razor

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#42  Postby cursuswalker » Jun 04, 2010 8:15 am

I have seen the light!

It is SO obvious that people with dark skin could not POSSIBLY put together such terrorist outrages on their own. Why couldn't I see it before? They would HAVE to have the assistance of middle aged white men in suits.
Image http://www.caerabred.org/

Space Corps Directive 723. 'Terraformers are expressly forbidden from recreating Swindon.'
cursuswalker

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Made of Stars » Jun 04, 2010 9:53 am

Once again, I'm reminded of why I don't bother visiting the Conspiracy Theories forum.
Made of Stars, by Neil deGrasse Tyson and zenpencils

“Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars” - Serbian proverb
Made of Stars
RS Donator

Name: Call me Coco
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Conspiracy Theories