The flaws in creationism

A summary of scientific, logical and mathematical faults in creationism

Incl. intelligent design, belief in divine creation

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The flaws in creationism

#301  Postby Agrippina » Aug 23, 2016 8:16 am

sdelsolray wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:She has been reincarnated many times so it could be either, or both!

I did live two lives in Greece between about 400 and 200 BC. One life though was the final as an Egyptian (I had 6 lives in Egypt) and the last one I left to join a Greek cult, maybe Eleusinian (?). I don't remember the languages. I remember only some events from those lives, some more than others.

This thread delivers!!!

Doesn't it just. Keeps me amused after breakfast every morning while I'm procrastinating around the internet to avoid having to read Deuteronomy. :grin:
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#302  Postby Alan B » Aug 23, 2016 8:18 am

kyrani99 wrote:
Alan B wrote:I see. So, since ISIS considers themselves to be 'good' and everyone else is 'evil', then if they die a martyr, they will get their desires, their 72 virgins or whatever. :think:

It won't work. There are no 72 virgins waiting for anyone. :grin:

But these, er, 'good' people think there are. Who are you to call them liars?
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#303  Postby Agrippina » Aug 23, 2016 8:22 am

kyrani99 wrote:
Agrippina wrote:
Shrunk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:

Once you understand what disease is all about you don't get sick anymore. I am testimony to that. But of course you can choose to believe in disease. It is your right to do so.

...says the woman who claims to have had cancer, how many times? Six or so? I wasn't keeping count.

Yeah I'd like her to tell that to my sister who has months to live. Dying of cancer and heart disease. It's all in her head, or something. :roll:

This is a common misconception. The ideas have been presented in such a way as to cause the person to form beliefs. However the person will react to those ideas/ beliefs, if they are unaware that the beliefs are just some manufactured garbage. The reaction is somatic. In cancer typically there is a perception of something harmful or possibly harmful.

The reaction in the body may be two fold. One is an inflammatory response, if there is a perception that some harm has occurred. The other is an attempt to build a barrier to prevent the perceived danger. The body can only build a barrier using cells. So a mass develops. If the person can be angered then they will become aggressive and as they see the theatre of war in their body they will react by building a bigger barrier, which means a bigger tumor.

The reaction to develop a tumor is not straight forward. The person has to be maltreated in someway as to suffer some issue and thus emotional reactivity. The reason for this is because the body is too smart to be tricked by a mental image, which is used to indicate the harm. And note the mental image may be mostly subliminal.

What happens with a mental image is that it triggers mirror neurons in the brain. Their activity will create some reaction in the body but the body says "wait a minute there is no sensory information going back to the brain from that area, so the image is only an idea. Thus there is no reaction.

To fool the body an issue is created so that there is some sort of emotional reactivity or some accompanying idea that may give rise to some activity. For example grief and sadness both affect the water metabolism. I don't fully understand why. In grief the activity may be in the bowel but it may also be associated with the gonads. So for instance the person may be attacked with a mental image of "being gutted" but that requires two "anchoring conditions".

The one anchor is that the image/idea is associated with something in the person's everyday experience. For example I had a part of a floor replaced and they used that to create the general suggestion of "it's been gutted". They then used the general suggestion to present a mental image of being attacked in the abdomen with an ice pick.

The other anchor is an issue. As I had an issue of loss and feeling grief my body was sending sensory information from the bowel to my brain. So my body was tricked and I developed a lump about the size of a golf ball.

Once I realized what was going on I was able to address the grief issue and get rid of it and affirm that the mental image was just suggestion. My body reversed the bowel cancer. I also discovered that I could use mental prescriptions so I was able to accelerate the cancer remission process.

Your sister can get well, if she is willing to consider with an open mind, the effects of ideas and beliefs in creating bodily reactivity. It only takes an ah ha experience to begin the cancer remission process.

This has to be the biggest load of horse manure on the internet. Really. She is dying, her heart is failing, she needs oxygen to breathe and now it seems part of the problem is lung cancer, and she is only 76 years old. This after having twice gone through breast cancer as a young woman. You really don't know what the hell you're talking about. I only hope, that you have a quick and painless death at the ripe old age of 105 and that you never have to suffer the anguish of lying on a bed battling to breathe while your body slowly shuts down at the same time as you're being destroyed from the inside by a disease that can't be treated because the treatment would kill you. Really I do hope you never experience that. Live on, and prosper. :roll:
A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation. - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BCE - 43 BCE)
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#304  Postby Agrippina » Aug 23, 2016 8:26 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Agrippina wrote:
Shrunk wrote:

...says the woman who claims to have had cancer, how many times? Six or so? I wasn't keeping count.

Yeah I'd like her to tell that to my sister who has months to live. Dying of cancer and heart disease. It's all in her head, or something. :roll:

This is a common misconception. The ideas have been presented in such a way as to cause the person to form beliefs. However the person will react to those ideas/ beliefs, if they are unaware that the beliefs are just some manufactured garbage. The reaction is somatic. In cancer typically there is a perception of something harmful or possibly harmful.

The reaction in the body may be two fold. One is an inflammatory response, if there is a perception that some harm has occurred. The other is an attempt to build a barrier to prevent the perceived danger. The body can only build a barrier using cells. So a mass develops. If the person can be angered then they will become aggressive and as they see the theatre of war in their body they will react by building a bigger barrier, which means a bigger tumor.

The reaction to develop a tumor is not straight forward. The person has to be maltreated in someway as to suffer some issue and thus emotional reactivity. The reason for this is because the body is too smart to be tricked by a mental image, which is used to indicate the harm. And note the mental image may be mostly subliminal.

What happens with a mental image is that it triggers mirror neurons in the brain. Their activity will create some reaction in the body but the body says "wait a minute there is no sensory information going back to the brain from that area, so the image is only an idea. Thus there is no reaction.

To fool the body an issue is created so that there is some sort of emotional reactivity or some accompanying idea that may give rise to some activity. For example grief and sadness both affect the water metabolism. I don't fully understand why. In grief the activity may be in the bowel but it may also be associated with the gonads. So for instance the person may be attacked with a mental image of "being gutted" but that requires two "anchoring conditions".

The one anchor is that the image/idea is associated with something in the person's everyday experience. For example I had a part of a floor replaced and they used that to create the general suggestion of "it's been gutted". They then used the general suggestion to present a mental image of being attacked in the abdomen with an ice pick.

The other anchor is an issue. As I had an issue of loss and feeling grief my body was sending sensory information from the bowel to my brain. So my body was tricked and I developed a lump about the size of a golf ball.

Once I realized what was going on I was able to address the grief issue and get rid of it and affirm that the mental image was just suggestion. My body reversed the bowel cancer. I also discovered that I could use mental prescriptions so I was able to accelerate the cancer remission process.

Your sister can get well, if she is willing to consider with an open mind, the effects of ideas and beliefs in creating bodily reactivity. It only takes an ah ha experience to begin the cancer remission process.

Absolutely true. Not one word of "I'm sorry you're having to deal with this" or any other platitude that's not going to take away the slow grief of months of waiting and watching while she slowly chokes to death, just basically telling me it's her own fault for wishing this kind of death on herself. It has to be not only horsehit gobbledy-gook but downright the most insensitive thing anyone has ever said to another person who is going through a painful farewell. :yuk:
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#305  Postby Agrippina » Aug 23, 2016 8:29 am

laklak wrote:Well, they are devils, after all. I'm sure they have lots and lots of Bad Thoughts.

Their babies are adorable though:

Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#306  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 8:44 am

monkeyboy wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:Serious question for Kyriani. Do all people reincarnate?

From my understanding, not all but most people reincarnate. There are various reason. The most common is that if the person dies with desires then those desires will bear fruits. If they have a particular purpose then that purpose will bear fruits. So for instance an enlightened soul does not reincarnate unless they wish to return to do some works on the physical plane.

It is also possible for the population of a planet to reach a high state of awareness and eliminate all evil and prevent them from incarnating among them as I believe will occur soon on Earth. The evil people will incarnate elsewhere or remain in a state of darkness and aloneness for ever.

Oh, so at the moment people like Hitler are still reincarnating amongst us? That's nice.

What mechanism is going to control this division of evil folk being sent elsewhere and what standard will be used?

Just bumping. I really would like to know how this all works.

There needs to be an awakening of the humane, to realize two main things.

One is that the body is purpose-driven and not a machine. The fact that ideas and beliefs are the result of negative, unnecessary bodily reactivity, which manifests as disease or more correctly labelled as disease. Once they understand that they don't get sick anymore. This robs the evil/ inhumane people of their narcissistic supply. Without the pleasure they get from seeing and feeling other people's suffering they cannot sustain their metabolism. They are full of hate and rage, which means their metabolism will remain high and their bodies will be cooked! They will ravage one another, which they do anyway, but that will only diminish their numbers faster. :grin:

Two, that a humane person can set directives to the universe. This can be used to powerfully counter attack evil people on the common platform through which everyone communicates and interacts, that is the common mind or universal mind. :thumbup:

There is also the reality that once awakened and thus enlightened humane people create an atmosphere of bliss, which evil people cannot stand. This will prevent future incarnations. :)
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Name: Kyrani Eade
Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#307  Postby BlackBart » Aug 23, 2016 8:47 am

Vacuous, evidenceless nonsense.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#308  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am

SafeAsMilk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:@ SafeAsMilk
The evidence.
Inflammation is commonly seen associated with cancer.

Cancer cells are highly specialized stem cells. The number of USEFUL genetic changes that are required to go from ordinary cells to cancer are in the order of tens of thousands. To go from stem cells to cancer stem cells still requires thousands of USEFUL genetic changes. The idea that these are the result of clonal evolution is IMO rubbish.

There is ;some evidence that immuno-suppression DID NOT predispose the person to cancer. But the medical industry may have generated a manufactured belief that can then be used against people with immuno suppression.

These are people with AIDS and people, who are otherwise healthy but immuno-suppressed, and they are those with an organ transplant. Organ transplants began in 1954, when the kidney was successfully transplanted. In 1966-67 there were liver, heart and pancreas transplants successfully performed. And later in the 1980s there were lung and intestinal organ transplants. For all this time there was no talk about cancer risk being higher than the average of the population, until recently.

At 8:20 min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmekiwhRmU 2012 esmo conference in Vienna, Doug Hanahan is asked:
"Is that the same debate then about evading the immune response?"
His response was:
"Correct.This is again been a very controversy field. There is evidence in animal models for so-called immune surveillance but the data in humans is more complex. For example transplant patients that are chronically immuno suppressed, HIV patients do not have increased incidences of the major forms of human cancer. What they do have is increasing incidence is viral induced cancers."

Since round about that time and since there are studies contradicting this but they are mostly talking about risk and not actual incidence.
2007 http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/99/6/421.full
"Transplant recipients are three to four times more likely to develop cancer than the general population...."

2011 http://www.cancer.gov/news-events/press ... CancerRisk
"Organ transplant recipients in the United States have a high risk of developing 32 different types of cancer, according to a new study of transplant recipients..."

And lastly there are plenty of people experiencing cancer remissions.

Even if I accepted this all at face value (which I don't), none of it supports your contention that you can just think cancer away.

Someone else's findings should NEVER be taken at face value, and that includes the stuff in the scientific journals because a lot of it turns out to be false. They told people fat was bad and there were thousands of papers published and yet they knew that every single cell in the body requires fat. It is an essential element. All membranes are made of lipids, i.e., from fats. Everything needs to be investigated. Find out for yourself. It is dismissing out of hand that is stupid.

This is the usual way most people, who want to dismiss the matter, claim. No one thinks cancer away.
This is NOT what spontaneous remission is about. :naughty:

When the ideas and beliefs are dismissed as bogus, :clap:
====> the body reverses the changes and clears away the excesses.
:cheers:
This is true with any sort of reactivity. When the reactivity stops the body restores resting metabolism. It is called homeostasis. The body does the job and better than the best doctors money can buy! :grin:

You only need an ah ha experience to get well from any disease and not only cancer. With an ah ha experience you're :lol:

Once the person realizes the reality, they stop reacting.. if the person is humane.. of course, because if he or she is inhumane they haven't got a chance. The reason is that all inhumane people belong to the same corrupted mindset, what they call the "evil spirit" or the "evil one". That means they have no autonomy so they cannot make choices. They are locked into the mindset, to which they belong. If other evil people want them dead, they die, there is no escape. No amount of carve, cook or marinate in toxic substances will work. The cancer will come back and/or become more aggressive so the inhumane person dies. :thumbup:
For a patient to heal the shaman uses any device, which will alter the patient's belief about reality.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#309  Postby Fenrir » Aug 23, 2016 9:27 am

I'm having a ha ha moment. Interspersed with numerous uh uh moments.

Pseudoscience. Just say no.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#310  Postby Bernoulli » Aug 23, 2016 9:33 am

kyrani99 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:@ SafeAsMilk
The evidence.
Inflammation is commonly seen associated with cancer.

Cancer cells are highly specialized stem cells. The number of USEFUL genetic changes that are required to go from ordinary cells to cancer are in the order of tens of thousands. To go from stem cells to cancer stem cells still requires thousands of USEFUL genetic changes. The idea that these are the result of clonal evolution is IMO rubbish.

There is ;some evidence that immuno-suppression DID NOT predispose the person to cancer. But the medical industry may have generated a manufactured belief that can then be used against people with immuno suppression.

These are people with AIDS and people, who are otherwise healthy but immuno-suppressed, and they are those with an organ transplant. Organ transplants began in 1954, when the kidney was successfully transplanted. In 1966-67 there were liver, heart and pancreas transplants successfully performed. And later in the 1980s there were lung and intestinal organ transplants. For all this time there was no talk about cancer risk being higher than the average of the population, until recently.

At 8:20 min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmekiwhRmU 2012 esmo conference in Vienna, Doug Hanahan is asked:
"Is that the same debate then about evading the immune response?"
His response was:
"Correct.This is again been a very controversy field. There is evidence in animal models for so-called immune surveillance but the data in humans is more complex. For example transplant patients that are chronically immuno suppressed, HIV patients do not have increased incidences of the major forms of human cancer. What they do have is increasing incidence is viral induced cancers."

Since round about that time and since there are studies contradicting this but they are mostly talking about risk and not actual incidence.
2007 http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/99/6/421.full
"Transplant recipients are three to four times more likely to develop cancer than the general population...."

2011 http://www.cancer.gov/news-events/press ... CancerRisk
"Organ transplant recipients in the United States have a high risk of developing 32 different types of cancer, according to a new study of transplant recipients..."

And lastly there are plenty of people experiencing cancer remissions.

Even if I accepted this all at face value (which I don't), none of it supports your contention that you can just think cancer away.

Someone else's findings should NEVER be taken at face value, and that includes the stuff in the scientific journals because a lot of it turns out to be false. They told people fat was bad and there were thousands of papers published and yet they knew that every single cell in the body requires fat. It is an essential element. All membranes are made of lipids, i.e., from fats. Everything needs to be investigated. Find out for yourself. It is dismissing out of hand that is stupid.

This is the usual way most people, who want to dismiss the matter, claim. No one thinks cancer away.
This is NOT what spontaneous remission is about. :naughty:

When the ideas and beliefs are dismissed as bogus, :clap:
====> the body reverses the changes and clears away the excesses.
:cheers:
This is true with any sort of reactivity. When the reactivity stops the body restores resting metabolism. It is called homeostasis. The body does the job and better than the best doctors money can buy! :grin:

You only need an ah ha experience to get well from any disease and not only cancer. With an ah ha experience you're :lol:

Once the person realizes the reality, they stop reacting.. if the person is humane.. of course, because if he or she is inhumane they haven't got a chance. The reason is that all inhumane people belong to the same corrupted mindset, what they call the "evil spirit" or the "evil one". That means they have no autonomy so they cannot make choices. They are locked into the mindset, to which they belong. If other evil people want them dead, they die, there is no escape. No amount of carve, cook or marinate in toxic substances will work. The cancer will come back and/or become more aggressive so the inhumane person dies. :thumbup:

You still haven't answered why non-sentient animals, plants, fungus, and insects all get disease.
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#311  Postby Alan B » Aug 23, 2016 9:55 am

It's the negative thoughts we humans have which pollute the natural environment. S'obvious, innit.

And as for dinosaurs, we humans can think backwards in time, too. So there! :snooty:
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#312  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 11:20 am

Bernoulli wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
@ Thommo and @ Boyle.
You will find that the animals that get cancer are associated somehow with humans.
Tasmanian tigers are a nuisance to farmers and mysteriously in the last decades they have suffered with supposedly transmissible cancer, which is unheard of in any other species. Wonder why?

But you're not just talking about cancer, are you? You've been talking about disease as a whole. ALL species, both plant and animal, get diseases.

Yes I am talking about disease as a whole.

If you look at animals and plants in their natural environment, you may find some infectious agents or adverse environmental conditions.

For example in plants.
There can be infections from
1. bacteria such as Fire Blight, which affects fruit trees and roses, small fruits.
bacterial infectioms affect sweet corn when flea beetles feed on its leaves.

2. fungi such as Early Blight infects ornamental plants, vegetables, fruit and shade trees
Fungi can cause cankers and rots or the wrong environmental conditions, eg too much water.
Fungi can also cause Rusts and Wilt
Fungal wilts attack a wide range of flowers, vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals.
Leaf blister and leaf curl are fungal diseases
fungi can cause spots on the leaves of plants.

3. Nematode invasion can retard growth, cause wilting and lack of vigor, attack and cause triangular spots of dead tissue. Also nematodes may attack the roots.

4. Viruses can infected plants so that the plants grow slowly and produce poor yields.

Apart from infection the environmental conditions also can cause damage or disease.
Cold and heat injury, moisture imbalance, wind, salt and ozone damage.

In animals
1. wild animals can carry germs, viruses, and parasites but most will not have symptoms so are not really sick.
2. farm animals can also carry germs, viruses, and parasites but here we find a higher tendency for symptoms and disease.
3. domestic pets also may have some infections and parasites, but they also reflect many human diseases such as heart disease, autoimmune diseases, diabetes type 2, cancers, suffer strokes etc.

In humans there are the same diseases as in domestic pets.

The point is that an animal, human or plant may be infected. Most animals and humans have an immune response that can protect them. And adverse environmental conditions can have a negative effect. However the sort of diseases that we find in humans and pets are not caused by physical causes. They are the reaction to negative ideas and beliefs. Pets, farm animals and even wild animals, who have a relationship with humans, can be adversely affected:
if the human is toxic
OR the human is adversely affected by other toxic people.

And that also goes for children, especially young children. If the parent can be adversely affected then the child can be affected. Since a humane parent is unwittingly involved then it only takes the parent to realize the foul game play to be able to overcome their child's problem.

It is also possible for a child to overcome a toxic parent's ill will but it is not common. The child needs to have a lot of insight.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#313  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 11:22 am

scott1328 wrote:I think the biggest flaw in creationism is its supporters, as Kyranni has so abundantly demonstrated.

You are too cryptic. What do you mean? Explain yourself.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#314  Postby Bernoulli » Aug 23, 2016 11:30 am

kyrani99 wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
@ Thommo and @ Boyle.
You will find that the animals that get cancer are associated somehow with humans.
Tasmanian tigers are a nuisance to farmers and mysteriously in the last decades they have suffered with supposedly transmissible cancer, which is unheard of in any other species. Wonder why?

But you're not just talking about cancer, are you? You've been talking about disease as a whole. ALL species, both plant and animal, get diseases.

If you look at animals and plants in their natural environment, you may find some infectious agents or adverse environmental conditions.

For example in plants.
1. bacteria such as Fire Blight, which affects fruit trees and roses, small fruits.

2. fungi such as Early Blight infects ornamental plants, vegetables, fruit and shade trees
Fungi can cause cankers and rots or the wrong environmental conditions, eg too much water.
Fungal wilts attack a wide range of flowers, vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals.

3. Nematode invasion can retard growth, cause wilting and lack of vigor, attack and cause triangular spots of dead tissue. Also nematodes may attack the roots.

4. Viruses can infected plants so that the plants grow slowly and produce poor yields.

Apart from infection the environmental conditions also can cause damage or disease.

In animals
1. wild animals can carry germs, viruses, and parasites but most will not have symptoms so are not really sick.
2. farm animals can also carry germs, viruses, and parasites but here we find a higher tendency for symptoms and disease.
3. domestic pets also may have some infections and parasites, but they also reflect many human diseases such as heart disease, autoimmune diseases, diabetes type 2, cancers, suffer strokes etc.

The point is that an animal, human or plant may be infected. Most animals and humans have an immune response that can protect them. And adverse environmental conditions can have a negative effect. However the sort of diseases that we find in humans and pets are not caused by physical causes. They are the reaction to negative ideas and beliefs. Pets, farm animals and even wild animals, who have a relationship with humans, can be adversely affected:
if the human is toxic

And that also goes for children, especially young children. If the parent can be adversely affected then the child can be affected. Since a humane parent is unwittingly involved then it only takes the parent to realize the foul game play to be able to overcome their child's problem.

It is also possible for a child to overcome a toxic parent's ill will but it is not common. The child needs to have a lot of insight.

I now regret asking that question..
Bernoulli
Banned Sockpuppet

Print view this post

#315  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 11:46 am

Agrippina wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:

From my understanding, not all but most people reincarnate. There are various reason. The most common is that if the person dies with desires then those desires will bear fruits. If they have a particular purpose then that purpose will bear fruits. So for instance an enlightened soul does not reincarnate unless they wish to return to do some works on the physical plane.

It is also possible for the population of a planet to reach a high state of awareness and eliminate all evil and prevent them from incarnating among them as I believe will occur soon on Earth. The evil people will incarnate elsewhere or remain in a state of darkness and aloneness for ever.

You do know that we are merely apes, don't you? So tell me, if a chimp living in a jungle harbours feelings of hatred towards another member of their family, then dies before the dispute is resolved, is he/she reincarnated to "read a high state of awareness", possibly as a human ape? :ask:

Speak for yourself. I am not an ape.

The chimp would reincarnate again as a chimp, maybe with some attitude. But it is possible for an ape to gain more awareness and thus have a chance to reincarnate as a human but so can any animal. This is evolution, if there is evolution. But it is possible for a human to reincarnate as an ape or any other animal life form but maybe also as a plant or microbe??? :dunno: It is only a matter of the state of conscious awareness at the time of death from what I understand.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#316  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 11:53 am

Boyle wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:@ Thommo and @ Boyle.

Tasmanian Devils, not tigers. The tigers have been extinct since like the 1930's.

I don't know why I called them tigers. Maybe because I am concerned for them, I am worried that they may become extinct. I pray that they will get their health back and survive and that the humans, who hold ill will towards the Tassie Devils, fall down and break their evil heads. :thumbup:
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#317  Postby Sendraks » Aug 23, 2016 12:29 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
Agrippina wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:

You do know that we are merely apes, don't you? So tell me, if a chimp living in a jungle harbours feelings of hatred towards another member of their family, then dies before the dispute is resolved, is he/she reincarnated to "read a high state of awareness", possibly as a human ape? :ask:

Speak for yourself. I am not an ape.

Yes you are. Every person posting here is an ape.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#318  Postby monkeyboy » Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm

kyrani99 wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:

Oh, so at the moment people like Hitler are still reincarnating amongst us? That's nice.

What mechanism is going to control this division of evil folk being sent elsewhere and what standard will be used?

Just bumping. I really would like to know how this all works.

There needs to be an awakening of the humane, to realize two main things.

One is that the body is purpose-driven and not a machine. The fact that ideas and beliefs are the result of negative, unnecessary bodily reactivity, which manifests as disease or more correctly labelled as disease. Once they understand that they don't get sick anymore. This robs the evil/ inhumane people of their narcissistic supply. Without the pleasure they get from seeing and feeling other people's suffering they cannot sustain their metabolism. They are full of hate and rage, which means their metabolism will remain high and their bodies will be cooked! They will ravage one another, which they do anyway, but that will only diminish their numbers faster. :grin:

Two, that a humane person can set directives to the universe. This can be used to powerfully counter attack evil people on the common platform through which everyone communicates and interacts, that is the common mind or universal mind. :thumbup:

There is also the reality that once awakened and thus enlightened humane people create an atmosphere of bliss, which evil people cannot stand. This will prevent future incarnations. :)

Any chance you could actually answer my questions.

Are people like Hitler still reincarnating amongst us?

When the planet reaches the "high state of awareness and eliminate all evil and prevent them from incarnating among them as I believe will occur soon", what mechanism will make this happen and what standard of evil will be used to separate the evil from the worthy?
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#319  Postby kyrani99 » Aug 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Alan B wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Alan B wrote:I see. So, since ISIS considers themselves to be 'good' and everyone else is 'evil', then if they die a martyr, they will get their desires, their 72 virgins or whatever. :think:

It won't work. There are no 72 virgins waiting for anyone. :grin:

But these, er, 'good' people think there are. Who are you to call them liars?

They may be deluded in thinking themselves good and worthy of some reward. But even the genuine ones, who are fighting aggressors in their country, are still deluded as to the virgins. There is no rewards for spiritual practice or even for good deeds. One never becomes a freedom fighter for some reward.

A humane person, who acts as a matter of duty, without seeking any fruit for their activities, attains enlightenment.
When I was passing through Thermopolis in Greece in 1974, I became aware of the presence of King Leonidas the Spartan king. In a sense we met, transcending time. I realized that he had gained enlightenment because he fought against the Persians for the freedom of the Greek states, without thought for himself, without thought of life or death. He gained the unsought for, open door to heaven. This is the true freedom fighter. :cheers:

The true freedom fighter cannot be bribed and cannot be scared off, for these reasons he holds a position of power.

The problem of the virgins is simple. There is some corruption in the Koran, as there is in all religious texts, mostly corrupted for political reasons. The goal of religion is to attain to an awakening in the spiritual realm as to have eternal life, as opposed to eternal existence.
kyrani99
Banned Troll

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#320  Postby Arnold Layne » Aug 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Bernoulli wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:
kyrani99 wrote:
@ Thommo and @ Boyle.

For example in plants.

In animals

if the human is toxic

I now regret asking that question..

Indeed. I didn't even have to ask the last question and Kyrani still answered it. She has an answer for everything. Not that it makes the slightest bit of sense, but that doesn't matter,
I'm a Pixiist
Arnold Layne

France (fr)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism