Gender Ideology and Gender Affirming care

Gender theory and ideology

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Gender Ideology and Gender Affirming care

#141  Postby Calilasseia » Nov 11, 2023 9:02 pm

Johnny Blade wrote:I would say people who deny the creation are much more likely to support the idea of turning boy into girls. Atheists in particular I think would be very likely to support this idea.

Let me fix that for you.

Those of us who don't treat the unhinged and diseased ravings of a Bronze Age goat herder mythology uncritically as fact, are more likely to possess a working connection with reality, and display properly functioning empathy toward other human beings, instead of entertaining farcical supernatural fantasies and "othering" those who don't conform to the strictures of a fascistic religious doctrine.

It's not as if we lack evidence for the above. Indeed, this forum alone records in quantity, the combination of bigoted excrement and infantile lies that are routinely peddled in public by the relevant sections of the mythology fanboy demographic.

All of which, of course, is properly preceded in proper discourse, by noting how mythology fanboys have never once provided even an atom of evidence that there exist entities from their fantasies to "deny".

To illustrate how "my mythology says so" does not equal fact, your mythology asserts that genetics is purportedly controlled by coloured sticks. This assertion was found to be a risible lie by a 19th century monk, whose landmark scientific research not only taught us how genetics actually operates, but laid the foundations of modern genetics as a properly constituted scientific discipline.

Apparently your cartoon magic man, if it ever existed, was not only too stupid to present basic biological facts correctly, but was also insufficiently "omniscient" to foresee the emergence of said 19th century monk and his diligent scientific experiments.

That's merely one of many instances, where your mythology doesn't rise to the level of competence required to be worthy of a point of view in any properly constituted arena of discourse.

We also note the large body of observational data informing us that your cartoon magic man, if it exists, has a habit of choosing functionally illiterate or ethically palsied specimens to do its talking, and again, this forum records numerous relevant instances thereof.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#142  Postby THWOTH » Nov 12, 2023 7:20 am

"Creation denier" is an interesting slight-of-hand in this context, deployed to imply that transgender people and their supporters reject, refuse to believe, recognize or acknowledge, and/or disavow a plain and simple truth or fact - a disingenuous assertion to the possession of a common knowledge which others are too blinkered to admit.
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#143  Postby Calilasseia » Nov 16, 2023 12:03 am

THWOTH wrote:"Creation denier" is an interesting slight-of-hand in this context, deployed to imply that transgender people and their supporters reject, refuse to believe, recognize or acknowledge, and/or disavow a plain and simple truth or fact - a disingenuous assertion to the possession of a common knowledge which others are too blinkered to admit.

The pretence of false equivalence is a staple in the toolbox of every stormtrooper for a doctrine, whether the doctrine in question be creationism, anti-vax lunacy, or the elevation of transphobia to a political ideology.
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#144  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm

Is it true that people who don't believe god created us, are more likely to support the idea of turning boys into girls?
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#145  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 09, 2023 1:01 am

Johnny Blade wrote:Is it true that people who don't believe god created us, are more likely to support the idea of turning boys into girls?

You’ve already had your ass sufficiently handed to you about this crap here. Do you expect a different result by repeating yourself?
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#146  Postby THWOTH » Dec 09, 2023 1:38 am

Johnny Blade wrote:Is it true that people who don't believe god created us, are more likely to support the idea of turning boys into girls?

They're just being true to the way God created them.
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#147  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 09, 2023 12:28 pm

The_Metatron wrote:

You’ve already had your ass sufficiently handed to you about this crap here. Do you expect a different result by repeating yourself?

I don't really see an answer there. It's just you kinda lecturing me about your moral superiority.
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#148  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 09, 2023 2:25 pm

Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:

I don't really see an answer there. It's just you kinda lecturing me about your moral superiority.

In which of those 22 words did I mention anything about either my morality or your lack of it?

Diagram it out. Be specific.

Put up, or shut up.
The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#149  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 09, 2023 11:46 pm

The_Metatron wrote:
Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:

In which of those 22 words did I mention anything about either my morality or your lack of it?

Put up, or shut up.

Would you at least be willing to evaluate as true or false, the following statement?

Metatron believes that there are obvious circumstances where we need to reconstruct the penis of a boy into something that resembles a vagina and give him medication to suppress his male hormones.
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#150  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 09, 2023 11:54 pm

Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:
Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:

Put up, or shut up.

Would you at least be willing to evaluate as true or false, the following statement?

Metatron believes that there are obvious circumstances where we need to reconstruct the penis of a boy into something that resembles a vagina and give him medication to suppress his male hormones.

That’s not what I asked you, is it?

Don’t deflect. You claimed I lectured you about my moral superiority, in my 22 word post. Which of those 22 words did that?

Let me rephrase: Put up, or shut the fuck up.
The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#151  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 10, 2023 12:48 am

The_Metatron wrote:
Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:
Johnny Blade wrote:

Put up, or shut up.

That’s not what I asked you, is it?

Don’t deflect. You claimed I lectured you about my moral superiority, in my 22 word post. Which of those 22 words did that?

Let me rephrase: Put up, or shut the fuck up.

I made a mistake. You didn't lecture me. I was looking at the wrong post.

Metatron believes that there are obvious circumstances where we need to reconstruct the penis of a boy into something that resembles a vagina and give him medication to suppress his male hormones
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#152  Postby Fenrir » Dec 10, 2023 12:51 am

Poison that well!

That'll help.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#153  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 10, 2023 12:55 am

Sure. First, define “boy” and “girl”. Let’s agree on our terms. You have a penchant for misrepresentation and an inability to focus.
The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#154  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 10, 2023 9:53 am

The_Metatron wrote:Sure. First, define “boy” and “girl”. Let’s agree on our terms. You have a penchant for misrepresentation and an inability to focus.

Are you an atheist?
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#155  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 10, 2023 2:44 pm

Johnny Blade wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:Sure. First, define “boy” and “girl”. Let’s agree on our terms. You have a penchant for misrepresentation and an inability to focus.

Are you an atheist?

Focus, Johnny. Focus.

You wanted me to evaluate a statement you made earlier as true or false. You have some terms to define.
The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#156  Postby THWOTH » Dec 10, 2023 5:42 pm

I'm an atheist. What's your point Johnny Blade?
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#157  Postby Calilasseia » Dec 13, 2023 2:34 pm

Trans people exist, and have been documented existing as far back as the era of Sumerian civilisation. Just because certain mythology fanboys have some weird reason to hate this doesn't alter the fact.
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#158  Postby Johnny Blade » Dec 14, 2023 12:17 am

THWOTH wrote:I'm an atheist. What's your point Johnny Blade?

I just dont understand why some people are unwilling to make personal statements about what they think.
Johnny Blade

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#159  Postby Greg the Grouper » Dec 14, 2023 1:10 am

Johnny Blade wrote:

I just dont understand why some people are unwilling to make personal statements about what they think.

I think the problem isn't that they're unwilling to say what they think, but rather that they don't see how your question is relevant to the stated thread topic or the ongoing conversation.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#160  Postby Calilasseia » Dec 14, 2023 5:08 am

Johnny Blade wrote:

We're not going to entertain your mendacious attempts to conjure fake "gotchas" via the usual mythology fanboy practice of deliberate misrepresentation of our thoughts.

You've already postured as being in a position to dictate what we purportedly "must believe", without bothering with the inconvenience of actually learning something substantive about what we think and why, relying instead upon your crassly ignorant and duplicitous strawman caricatures of our thought.

You appear not to understand relevant elementary concepts applicable here. Such as the fact that we've been observing mythology fanboy discoursive mendacity for a long time, some of the members here having done so for decades. Indeed, there are entire websites devoted to documenting various brands of mythology fanboy mischief.

Try learning how proper discourse is conducted as a starting point.
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking