Brexit

The talks and negotiations.

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Brexit

#9921  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 12, 2019 10:53 pm

ronmcd wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:I was laughed out by so many when Corbyn was elected. I TOLD YOU SO. A stupid cunt of a leader. Where are all those members? Where is Momentum? No fucking where. I remember the comments I got when I compared Corbyn to Foot. Never was it so true.

The eternal shop steward has failed big time. Good luck UK you are going to need it. Next xmas chlorinated chickens. Bye bye NHS. Welcome your American cousins as the 51st state.

Yeeeeeeesssss, this was the classy post to make!

Fucking lol.

What is wrong with it? The truth will even worse.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9922  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 12, 2019 10:56 pm

ronmcd wrote:Yes, too many marginals too close to be remotely sure:

Should note the exit poll features 65 seats classified as 'too close to call'.

https://twitter.com/britainelects/statu ... 6374444032

Dream on sunshine. The Blond scrotum can lose 60 of those seats and still be in power.

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9923  Postby minininja » Dec 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
ronmcd wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:I was laughed out by so many when Corbyn was elected. I TOLD YOU SO. A stupid cunt of a leader. Where are all those members? Where is Momentum? No fucking where. I remember the comments I got when I compared Corbyn to Foot. Never was it so true.

The eternal shop steward has failed big time. Good luck UK you are going to need it. Next xmas chlorinated chickens. Bye bye NHS. Welcome your American cousins as the 51st state.

Fucking lol.

You never actually say anything meaningful in these posts. What the fuck does "the eternal shop steward" even mean? You just repeat the fact that you think Corbyn is shit. We know already, shut the fuck up with it.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]
minininja

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9924  Postby ronmcd » Dec 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
ronmcd wrote:Yes, too many marginals too close to be remotely sure:

Should note the exit poll features 65 seats classified as 'too close to call'.

https://twitter.com/britainelects/statu ... 6374444032

Dream on sunshine. The Blond scrotum can lose 60 of those seats and still be in power.

If the majority is claimed to be 86, but they don't get 60 of those predicted seats ... that doesn't mean they still have a 26 seat majority you know? Those 60 go away from them, and TO someone else.
ronmcd

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#9925  Postby Matt_B » Dec 12, 2019 11:04 pm

I've always liked Corbyn on a personal level but it was all too predictable that he's be something of an electoral millstone, and that the MPs would never get fully behind him. 90% of what's thrown at him is mud, pure and simple, but he's an easy target.

As for the result at large, the problem is that we're reliant on a population that mostly know bugger all about politics voting tactically to prolong a situation that's a total mess by defeating the man who the media is telling them is going to fix it all.
"Last night was the most horrific for Kyiv since, just imagine, 1941 when it was attacked by Nazis."
- Sergiy Kyslytsya
Matt_B

Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#9926  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 12, 2019 11:04 pm

minininja wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
ronmcd wrote:

Fucking lol.

You never actually say anything meaningful in these posts. What the fuck does "the eternal shop steward" even mean? You just repeat the fact that you think Corbyn is shit. We know already, shut the fuck up with it.

Why? Does it hurt being kicked in the balls. I will say it again and again. The truth really hurts. He is fucking shit as I have always said from day one.

Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9928  Postby Matt_B » Dec 12, 2019 11:11 pm

ronmcd wrote:
I’ll skinny dip in Loch Ness if the SNP win 50 seats – Ruth Davidson

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 74203.html

I wonder what effect there'll be on monster sightings. :lol:
"Last night was the most horrific for Kyiv since, just imagine, 1941 when it was attacked by Nazis."
- Sergiy Kyslytsya
Matt_B

Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#9930  Postby ronmcd » Dec 12, 2019 11:15 pm

LOL he just made an analogy between the labour "red wall" and the Berlin wall, and Andrew Neil almost pissed himself.
ronmcd

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#9932  Postby Thommo » Dec 12, 2019 11:18 pm

ronmcd wrote:LOL he just made an analogy between the labour "red wall" and the Berlin wall, and Andrew Neil almost pissed himself.

I didn't hear it. I accidentally hit the mute button when his face first appeared on my screen.
Thommo

Print view this post

#9933  Postby ronmcd » Dec 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Thommo wrote:
ronmcd wrote:LOL he just made an analogy between the labour "red wall" and the Berlin wall, and Andrew Neil almost pissed himself.

I didn't hear it. I accidentally hit the mute button when his face first appeared on my screen.

A wiser man than me. Luckily I wasn't really listening, too busy trying to find a Peter Griffin picture.
ronmcd

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#9934  Postby Thommo » Dec 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Labour now have 100% of MPs so far. :shifty:
Thommo

Print view this post

#9936  Postby Beatsong » Dec 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Where is Beatsong?

At the count. :(
NEVER WRONG. ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM.
Beatsong

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9937  Postby Matt_B » Dec 12, 2019 11:39 pm

ronmcd wrote:But tories have just won Blyth Valley, Labour ex mining community, Labour since the 50s? 40s?

Fuck.

That's truly tragic. I feel like an entire constituency just self-harmed. :(
- Sergiy Kyslytsya
Matt_B

Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#9938  Postby mrjonno » Dec 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Matt_B wrote:
ronmcd wrote:But tories have just won Blyth Valley, Labour ex mining community, Labour since the 50s? 40s?

Fuck.

Well that pretty much applies to the entire country
mrjonno

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9939  Postby GrahamH » Dec 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Matt_B wrote:

...again. I think we are going to see quite few leave voting constituencies voting for the second time for self-harming brexit.
Why do you think that?
GrahamH

Print view this post

#9940  Postby Svartalf » Dec 13, 2019 12:10 am

Fallible wrote:
Svartalf wrote:it's perfectly conceivable, the depths to which human stupidity can sink can be plumbed by discussing with voters... the Merkins got their frump, we manage to elect macron, and if it had not been him we'd be Nazi saluting by now... you managed to get bojo as PM in the first place... need I go further?

‘We’ did nothing to get Bojo in the first place.

well, you got trudeau, which just might be a lesser evil.
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs