Energised Water

What?

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Energised Water

#21  Postby Briton » Sep 17, 2013 8:50 am

Sounds like pop...that's a term you don't hear much these days.
Briton

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#22  Postby Alan B » Sep 17, 2013 9:14 pm

For more information on this bollocks:
Background
Energised water is the nearest thing to cellular water, and its life-enhancing frequencies are gratefully absorbed by dehydrated and exhausted cells - research is beginning to show that most people are seriously dehydrated, and the sensors that would normally detect this have been switched off, so that our systems become too dry. Without sufficient good quality water in our systems, many processes grind to a halt. It is estimated that a baby contains approximately 90% water, while an old person contains 70% - the difference is that that water has been replaced by toxins of all kinds accumulating in the cells.

‘Dead’ water, i.e., water laden with foreign substances and frequencies, will tend to leach energy from your system. Dead water is often full of the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation of various kinds, particularly man-made, as well as physical and energetic pollutants of all kinds.

Energised water is more alive, ‘wetter’, meaning that it does a better job of picking up and removing toxic material from the body. Dead water, on the other hand, is disorganized and chaotic and contains ‘clumps’ of molecules, while energised or ’structured’ water is more like a liquid crystal with much smaller ‘micro-clusters’ of water molecules, making it more like the water in cells, more able to hold minerals and other necessary substances in (colloidal) solution.

Decontaminate, Purify, Energise, Alkalise, Ionise, Distill

(For more on these processes, see here)

People are beginning to become aware of the distinction between ‘decontaminating’ water (which the Water Board should be doing), ‘purifying’ water (removing physical impurities, which your water filter should be doing) and ‘energising’ water - which few people are yet doing.

Anyone familiar with the principle of homeopathy will realise that progressively removing the physical substance from a liquid (by dilution in the case of homeopathy), increases the energetic effect of that substance - greater dilution leads to greater potency. This is one of the fascinating qualities of water - it remembers ‘frequencies’ or the energies of substances it has come in contact with. This is fine for harmless substances, but what about all the toxic substances it comes in contact with?

Removing the physical toxins from water is not enough -

the frequency ‘signature’ or ‘memory’ must also be removed.

Energising water means removing the energy signatures of harmful substances that the water contains, and adding positive frequencies. We believe that the best single way of doing this is with our AquaCharge Package - see below.

** for more on the scientific basis for the memory of water, go here

Yeah! Should be moved to Debunking...

Edit: There's some real money to be made from the stupid and gullible from this site.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#23  Postby laklak » Sep 18, 2013 3:18 am

Ya know, maybe I could believe all that but they didn't mention "quantum". How can it be all sciency and stuff if it doesn't have any quantum in it?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Fenrir » Sep 18, 2013 4:06 am

Wow. I knew I was full of shit, but calling me '20% toxin' is downright mean.

<insert appropriate smilie here>
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#25  Postby dvada191 » Sep 18, 2013 4:34 am

I thought this was fitting.

Fenrir wrote:Why don't they simply add a drop of their miracle water to the ocean, creating the most powerful dilution ever, and save all that travelling?
"To any sufficiently ignorant person, science is indistinguishable from religion."
dvada191

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Varangian » Sep 18, 2013 7:27 am

Boyle wrote:My cousin recently got into the idea that water with more positive ions has a higher quantum spin and so it bumps you into a higher plane of being.

I prefer whisky.

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#27  Postby Doubtdispelled » Sep 18, 2013 9:36 am

Varangian wrote:
Boyle wrote:My cousin recently got into the idea that water with more positive ions has a higher quantum spin and so it bumps you into a higher plane of being.

I prefer whisky.

Do you take it with or without water? And which kind of water do you prefer?

I started investigating 'Schauberger technology' but then got bored as it appears to be nothing more than spinning water in a vortex, which throws the bad stuff out to the sides, and energises the water by - well - making it move about.

Schauberger himself must have been a fascinating man...

Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958) made an extraordinary contribution to knowledge of the natural world.

He intuited what we now recognise as the quantum or subtle energy effects of water. His understanding was built up from shamanic and experiential observation of Nature in the untamed Alpine wilderness. His motto: "Observe and Copy Nature".

He was critical of textbook theory and the arrogance and lack of imagination of 'experts' and refused to go to college, believing that he would lose his intuitive gifts.

Schauberger was also gifted with engineering skills which are apparent in his environment-friendly technology and implosive energy devices designed to release people from enslavement to destructive sources of energy.

He was critical of the 'arrogance' of experts? :lol: Hoo boy!

laklak wrote:Ya know, maybe I could believe all that but they didn't mention "quantum". How can it be all sciency and stuff if it doesn't have any quantum in it?

There you go, Lak. There's quantum in that there quote! :grin:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#28  Postby Varangian » Sep 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Doubtdispelled wrote:
Varangian wrote:

I prefer whisky.

Do you take it with or without water? And which kind of water do you prefer?

Depends. If the flavour is brought out by adding water, I do it. Cool tap water works fine. This got me thinking, though. If you order a dry martini, shaken, not stirred, will the resulting drink be more potent by the dilution and shaking á la homeopathic methods? ;)

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

#29  Postby DavidMcC » Sep 19, 2013 10:38 am

Alan B wrote:For more information on this bollocks:
‘Dead’ water, i.e., water laden with foreign substances and frequencies, will tend to leach energy from your system. Dead water is often full of the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation of various kinds, particularly man-made, as well as physical and energetic pollutants of all kinds.

Love it! :rofl:
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#30  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm

This guy baths in energized water (or bathed, past tense)...

"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#31  Postby Evolving » Sep 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Dead water is often full of the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation

I too have noticed that water warms up when the sun shines on it.
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#32  Postby DavidMcC » Sep 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Evolving wrote:
Dead water is often full of the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation

I too have noticed that water warms up when the sun shines on it.

Ah, but does that "kill" it, stone dead? :shock:
DavidMcC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Evolving » Sep 19, 2013 3:10 pm

I'd have said, on the contrary, that it livened it up; but what do I know?
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#34  Postby laklak » Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Fuck me, I've got to get in on this. The town I live in is chock full of yoga studios and natural colonic cleansing establishments, it's fucking woohead central. Every second car is a Prius with a Namaste! sticker on it. It's also quite a wealthy area. Surely I can come up with some way to peel a bit of dosh off these old fools without crossing into felony territory.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#35  Postby DavidMcC » Sep 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Evolving wrote:I'd have said, on the contrary, that it livened it up; but what do I know?

Well, a bit of heat certainly can "liven up" water, but that's the problem - it's often the wrong kind of life!
DavidMcC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#36  Postby Goldenmane » Sep 20, 2013 5:41 am

laklak wrote:Fuck me, I've got to get in on this. The town I live in is chock full of yoga studios and natural colonic cleansing establishments, it's fucking woohead central. Every second car is a Prius with a Namaste! sticker on it. It's also quite a wealthy area. Surely I can come up with some way to peel a bit of dosh off these old fools without crossing into felony territory.

I was thinking about this, and it's actually pretty fucking easy.

Distilled water (water which has been energised and purified) with added trace elements and the like (life-supporting essential nutrients!).

Let's kick-start this thing.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
Goldenmane

Print view this post

#37  Postby DavidMcC » Sep 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Evolving wrote:I'd have said, on the contrary, that it livened it up; but what do I know?

So would I. After all, bacteria are life too!
DavidMcC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#38  Postby laklak » Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Goldenmane wrote:
laklak wrote:Fuck me, I've got to get in on this. The town I live in is chock full of yoga studios and natural colonic cleansing establishments, it's fucking woohead central. Every second car is a Prius with a Namaste! sticker on it. It's also quite a wealthy area. Surely I can come up with some way to peel a bit of dosh off these old fools without crossing into felony territory.

Distilled water (water which has been energised and purified) with added trace elements and the like (life-supporting essential nutrients!).

I'm in. We can pump the water out of my well, it's all natural and full of good minerals and stuff. Smells like rotten eggs, but that's a selling point. Sulfur hydroxide is a naturally occurring substance that acidifies the body.
laklak
RS Donator

Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#39  Postby Boyle » Sep 21, 2013 12:48 am

laklak wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:

I'm in. We can pump the water out of my well, it's all natural and full of good minerals and stuff. Smells like rotten eggs, but that's a selling point. Sulfur hydroxide is a naturally occurring substance that acidifies the body.

Nah, you've gotta distill it to get all the nasty man-made radiations out of it. After that, you don't even have to add the extra minerals cause, since it already had them, the molecules of water have already been forever altered by them and remain as effective as if they were chock full.

Plus, distilled water has been energized. So energized it turned to steam and condensed in this here all natural glass bottle that was recycled from old Coca Cola bottles.

Charge $5 a unit.
Boyle

United States (us)
Print view this post

#40  Postby Goldenmane » Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Boyle wrote:
laklak wrote:
Goldenmane wrote:

Nah, you've gotta distill it to get all the nasty man-made radiations out of it. After that, you don't even have to add the extra minerals cause, since it already had them, the molecules of water have already been forever altered by them and remain as effective as if they were chock full.

Plus, distilled water has been energized. So energized it turned to steam and condensed in this here all natural glass bottle that was recycled from old Coca Cola bottles.

Charge $5 a unit.

Exactly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
Goldenmane

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience