Energised Water

What?

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Energised Water

#41  Postby laklak » Sep 23, 2013 2:23 am

But what about the quantums? How do we get the quantums into it?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#42  Postby Doubtdispelled » Sep 23, 2013 11:26 am

laklak wrote:But what about the quantums? How do we get the quantums into it?

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy some on Amazon, Lak. You might have to think about knocking up some sort of safety cupboard out of a few bits of perspex and a pair of long marigolds though, so that you can tip them into the water without them all escaping and running riot. :ask:
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#43  Postby Evolving » Sep 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Aren't they mined in the Quantocks?
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Blackadder » Sep 23, 2013 12:23 pm

This dilution makes water more potent stuff. Erm, I have a confession. About 30 years ago I peed in the Atlantic Ocean. Now sea temperatures have risen and we have climate change. I'm really sorry.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#45  Postby laklak » Sep 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Goddamn it, we're too late. Somebody already sells a DIY Quantum QuWave Orgone Chi energizer.

This is a revolutionary new technology that utilizes our exclusive Scalar Wave Quantum Zero Point Energy Generator which generates Chi/Orgone Scalar Waves and transfers this energy into objects placed on the unit. Now you can quantum energize your Water, Food, Vitamins, even jewelry into Scalar Chi Energized products.

The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids and foods. This causes any liquid/food to become more hydrated, healthier, taste better, with extend shelf life.

http://quwave.com/QuWave-Quantum-Wave-Scalar-Chi-Energizer.html
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#46  Postby Blackadder » Sep 23, 2013 4:48 pm

laklak wrote:Goddamn it, we're too late. Somebody already sells a DIY Quantum QuWave Orgone Chi energizer.

This is a revolutionary new technology that utilizes our exclusive Scalar Wave Quantum Zero Point Energy Generator which generates Chi/Orgone Scalar Waves and transfers this energy into objects placed on the unit. Now you can quantum energize your Water, Food, Vitamins, even jewelry into Scalar Chi Energized products.

The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids and foods. This causes any liquid/food to become more hydrated, healthier, taste better, with extend shelf life.

Damn! The snake-oil industry has moved on hasn't it?
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Doubtdispelled » Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm

laklak wrote:Goddamn it, we're too late. Somebody already sells a DIY Quantum QuWave Orgone Chi energizer.

:shock:

Do they make one big enough for me to sit on?
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#48  Postby dvada191 » Sep 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Blackadder wrote:

Damn! The snake-oil industry has moved on hasn't it?

Just slap "quantum" on to any product, and it'll sound all smart and scientificky. "Try out our new Quantum Energizing Chi Fluctuation Wave Accelerator, and your food will be purified and ready in 5 minutes!"
"To any sufficiently ignorant person, science is indistinguishable from religion."
dvada191

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#49  Postby Boyle » Sep 25, 2013 6:49 am

Ho-lee fuck.

Found this little gem farther down:

Some of the properties of Energized Water are:
    *Lowering of surface tension and changed density
    *More efficiently delivers nutrients to the systems of all living things.
    *More efficiently flushes way wastes from the systems of all living things.
    *It is a better cleanser and does not irritate the skin as dead water often does.
    *The flavor is becomes a much more pleasant, fresh taste.

So all we really need to do is add a little bit of dish soap and we've got Quanta-water!
Boyle

United States (us)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Cito di Pense » Sep 25, 2013 7:03 am

I have some powdered water in my refrigerator, but I don't know what to add. -- Steven Wright

I lost a button hole. -- Steven Wright

I planted some bird seed in my garden, and a bird sprouted. But I don't have anything to feed him. -- Wright knock-off
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Amir Bagatelle
Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#51  Postby Alan C » Oct 20, 2013 1:29 am

Hmm how about this though;

Quantum energised water colonic-irrigations.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience