One bang one process.

Evolution.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: One bang one process.

#2341  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 14, 2022 7:03 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:I'm sure we're all sometimes blind to our own delusions and ignorance, but YECism is an a wacky class all its own. That's motivated self-delusion, eh Paul?

You are the one who is deluded, you claim to know all about the subject of evolution, in reality you know didley squat. Nothing....Your subject of expertise is biology.

:lol:

Paul, you're a one man clown show.

pfrankinstein wrote:Plane to see by everyone on the forum who reads this.

The genius who can't even spell words a 6 year old would be required to know.

pfrankinstein wrote:Cause = the process of evolution; effect speciation.

Empty, like the rest of your inane assertions based on your ignorance of the relevant topic matter and colossal yet entirely unjustfied hubris.

pfrankinstein wrote:The process of evolution.... process.....process .....process.

Om.... om.... ommmmmm!

pfrankinstein wrote:Are you so innocent, shall I resort to posting dictionary definitions ?

You already post whatever you like, Paul - go ahead and keep posting utter idiocy that underscores only your abject ignorance.

pfrankinstein wrote:I'm right say yes.

No one with any degree of competence is ever going to think you're right - that's because you're all mouth and no trousers.

More than a decade of spattering e-saliva on strangers, and you still can't produce any substance to any of your religious assertions.

pfrankinstein wrote:A single chain of cause and effect from bang to now.

Stoopid shite.

pfrankinstein wrote:
The three types of SELECTION I outline explain my realty.

How many you?

Caveman speak, English no, special man, no nothing, big mouth.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2342  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 14, 2022 7:11 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
scott1328 wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:I'm sure we're all sometimes blind to our own delusions and ignorance, but YECism is an a wacky class all its own. That's motivated self-delusion, eh Paul?

You are the one who is deluded, you claim to know all about the subject of evolution, in reality you know didley squat. Nothing....Your subject of expertise is biology.

Plane to see by everyone on the forum by who reads this.

Cause = the process of evolution; effect speciation.

The process of evolution.... process.....process .....process.

Are you so innocent, shall I resort to posting dictionary definitions ?

Paul. Bah.

The three types of SELECTION I outline explain my realty.

Bull shit.

Spearthrower plainly knows more about cultural evolution, biological evolution, stellar evolution, and cosmological evolution than you.

My 14 year old grand niece knows more about these subjects than you.

Go away.

Clearly, ask him by what MECHANISM they evolve.

Paul.

They don't evolve by a singular mechanism Paul - that's your utterly ignorant and dopey claim, not mine - I reject this wet wank you keep proudly producing in your ignorance, so I am hardly going to join you in fetishizing your foolish bullshit.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2343  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 14, 2022 7:12 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
scott1328 wrote:Ah the singular, mythical MECHANISM.

Time is the fire in which we burn.

The mechanism as outlined by Charles Darwin, he knew about EVOLUTION.

Except to avoid confusion, I invent; propose a primitive type of SELECTION..

Primal selection so named to show it as the early representation of ns.

Or solar system evolves in the true sense because Charles Darwin s mechanism can be observed.

Do you understand?

Paul.

Even after all these years, you STILL THINK you are constructing a fabulous idea by simply shoving a couple of words next to each other!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a recidivist muppet.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2344  Postby hackenslash » Apr 14, 2022 7:54 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:The mechanism as outlined by Charles Darwin, he knew about EVOLUTION.

He was not, however, noted as a cosmologist. To my fairly certain knowledge, he never had much to say about astronomy, although his grandfather Erasmus was a fairly keen lay astronomer and his son George was an eminent astronomer, famously the proposer of the model of lunar formation that preceded the current impact model. He was also a geologist, and applied evolutionary principles to geology, which was in part what was responsible for his lunar formation model.

I know for a fact that Darwin had precisely nothing of interest to say about the origins and evolution of the cosmos because the notion that the universe was anything other than unchanging didn't come about until 28 years after his death.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#2345  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 14, 2022 8:17 pm

Thrower The genius who can't even spell words a 6 year old would be required to know.snip

A six your may also know the basic principle of "cause and effect".

Easy peasy. Question " The Origin of species

The Charles Darwin answer. The PROCESS of EVOLUTION.

A 12 year old may envisage with the minds eye the protoplantery disc.

Not you thrower.

Great map makers mankind. How's your mapping out of SELECTION going thrower.?

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Name: paul

Print view this post

#2346  Postby Cito di Pense » Apr 14, 2022 8:33 pm

I'm curious if there is anything that was NOT selected. I want names, dates, addresses, whys and wherefores. What got weeded out, and why did it fail to be, um, selected.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Amir Bagatelle
Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#2347  Postby hackenslash » Apr 14, 2022 8:38 pm

I have the answers to all your questions right here...

hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#2348  Postby Cito di Pense » Apr 14, 2022 8:58 pm

This is very troublesome, hack. Even when you're not selected, you're selected. Not to decide is to decide.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Amir Bagatelle
Male

Ukraine (ua)
Print view this post

#2350  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 14, 2022 10:06 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:Thrower The genius who can't even spell words a 6 year old would be required to know.snip

Understand in a naive way, perhaps, but not truly understand cause and effect in terms of necessary and sufficient causes, for example.

I know that YOU don't understand cause and effect to the extent you'd need to in order to even have a seat at any table of people who do actually know what they're talking about.

I know this because what we might laughingly call 'your argument', which really just amounts to you stacking a handful of words together without any substantiation, logic, or even apparent comprehension of the few words you use, you claim that there is one single process which caused from original past to everything contemporarily extant. This is literally dumb as fuck. Your inanely stupid position is just an inanely idiotic affirmation of the consequent - i.e fallacious reasoning.

This was explained to you many, many times over the years, but still you persist, blithely unaware that your refusal or inability to understand this makes you look like a total loon.

Just because something exists today, and the universe notionally began to exist in the past (a problematic contention in and of itself), that doesn't mean that a single process follows through from the primordial instances of the universe's early expansion to me wearing blue boxer shorts today, or you talking moronic shite yet again on the internet.

There is no single process there. There are many processes there. Many of those processes are contingent; contingent on a network of contingencies. You treat 'cause' like a child would conceive of 'cause', wherein there's a simple relationship where one defined event results in a second defined event - a necessary cause where in the 2nd event could not have occurred absent the preceding event.

What a child, or someone with a child's mind, might not yet grasp is that there are multitudes of ways in which the 2nd event *could* have happened, and there are multiple possible results the initial event *could* have produced.

This means you have your head up your arse.

It also means that you will never be able to find any embryonic biological evolution in the quarky soup of the initial expansion. It's just not there. It just doesn't exist. At that moment, there's an array of things that could possibly happen, not what would necessarily happen.

With your head up your arse, you're unable to see that my choice to wear blue underwear today, or your choice to once again engage in embarrassingly inept Live Action RolePlaying on the internet, wasn't a possibility that existed in the Planck Epoch, no single process from there led to your engagement of inanity today. There's a gulf of gulfs between these events, and your dumb declaration that this must be so was understandable 15 years ago considering you were just poorly educated, but the fact you STILL think you're onto a winner now necessitates either seeing you as having a juvenile mind that just can't grasp any of the substance of the topic at all, or that your hubris is so absurdly overgrown you're no longer even able to see how foolish you are in other peoples' eyes, or you're taking the piss.

Any which way, it's still cretinous clownery. You need to get a bunch of mates, buy a small car and all squeeze in - there's good money in entertainment. Don't forget the big shoes and squeaky nose: HONK HONK!

pfrankinstein wrote:Easy peasy. Question " The Origin of species

The usual numptyism:

1) You can't even write this tiny phrase in a grammatically sensible fashion.
2) There's no fucking question, you numpty! :lol:

I have a question: banana

pfrankinstein wrote:The Charles Darwin answer. The PROCESS of EVOLUTION.

Charles Darwin's answer to 'Easy peasy. Question'? :lol:

pfrankinstein wrote:A 12 year old may envisage with the minds eye the protoplantery disc.

Not you thrower.

Paul - are you high as a fucking kite?

Do you even think about what you're writing, or do you just draw random words out of a bag?

pfrankinstein wrote:Great map makers mankind. How's your mapping out of SELECTION going thrower.?

You're not 'great' Paul - you're either mad or full of shit or both.

What's most amusing is the concept of you still thinking you've alighted on some genius concept of the world while still being unable to write more than a dozen words on the topic, and even then, they'd be grammatically incoherent, and you'd be using the words wrong. It's pure clown show, Paul.

HONK HONK

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2351  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 15, 2022 8:12 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:Thrower The genius who can't even spell words a 6 year old would be required to know.snip

Understand in a naive way, perhaps, but not truly understand cause and effect in terms of necessary and sufficient causes, for example.

I know that YOU don't understand cause and effect to the extent you'd need to in order to even have a seat at any table of people who do actually know what they're talking about.

I know this because what we might laughingly call 'your argument', which really just amounts to you stacking a handful of words together without any substantiation, logic, or even apparent comprehension of the few words you use, you claim that there is one single process which caused from original past to everything contemporarily extant. This is literally dumb as fuck. Your inanely stupid position is just an inanely idiotic affirmation of the consequent - i.e fallacious reasoning.

This was explained to you many, many times over the years, but still you persist, blithely unaware that your refusal or inability to understand this makes you look like a total loon.

Just because something exists today, and the universe notionally began to exist in the past (a problematic contention in and of itself), that doesn't mean that a single process follows through from the primordial instances of the universe's early expansion to me wearing blue boxer shorts today, or you talking moronic shite yet again on the internet.

There is no single process there. There are many processes there. Many of those processes are contingent; contingent on a network of contingencies. You treat 'cause' like a child would conceive of 'cause', wherein there's a simple relationship where one defined event results in a second defined event - a necessary cause where in the 2nd event could not have occurred absent the preceding event.

What a child, or someone with a child's mind, might not yet grasp is that there are multitudes of ways in which the 2nd event *could* have happened, and there are multiple possible results the initial event *could* have produced.

It also means that you will never be able to find any embryonic biological evolution in the quarky soup of the initial expansion. It's just not there. It just doesn't exist. At that moment, there's an array of things that could possibly happen, not what would necessarily happen.

With your head up your arse, you're unable to see that my choice to wear blue underwear today, or your choice to once again engage in embarrassingly inept Live Action RolePlaying on the internet, wasn't a possibility that existed in the Planck Epoch, no single process from there led to your engagement of inanity today. There's a gulf of gulfs between these events, and your dumb declaration that this must be so was understandable 15 years ago considering you were just poorly educated, but the fact you STILL think you're onto a winner now necessitates either seeing you as having a juvenile mind that just can't grasp any of the substance of the topic at all, or that your hubris is so absurdly overgrown you're no longer even able to see how foolish you are in other peoples' eyes, or you're taking the piss.

Any which way, it's still cretinous clownery. You need to get a bunch of mates, buy a small car and all squeeze in - there's good money in entertainment. Don't forget the big shoes and squeaky nose: HONK HONK!

The usual numptyism:

pfrankinstein wrote:A 12 year old may envisage with the minds eye the protoplantery disc.

Not you thrower.

Do you even think about what you're writing, or do you just draw random words out of a bag?

pfrankinstein wrote:Great map makers mankind. How's your mapping out of SELECTION going thrower.?

What's most amusing is the concept of you still thinking you've alighted on some genius concept of the world while still being unable to write more than a dozen words on the topic, and even then, they'd be grammatically incoherent, and you'd be using the words wrong. It's pure clown show, Paul.

HONK HONK

Your a word smith nothing more.

Your reality is flawed. No map, no chart in the progression in selection, just a victorian nod to the to a key subject...

With the principles of a good archaeologist looking for origins I did some digging around.

PRIMAL SELECTION..

A most most basic; A sorting process: the solar system, the distribution of the planets type, form.

A representation of first sorted. Echo of speciation?

Nothing thrower you know nowt.

Plain wrong Thrower. EVOLUTION is the Process by which you gained the biology science's.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#2352  Postby hackenslash » Apr 15, 2022 8:26 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:Your a word smith nothing more.

This sentence reveals that you are not.

Your reality is flawed.

Well, except for the small matter of it being pretty much congruent with the picture supported by several hundred years of progress in science, including a considerably more accurate idea of what Darwin thought about evolution coupled with a whole truckload of shit Darwin wasn't even aware of.

No map,

If you want a map of the evolution of the cosmos, I'm your huckleberry. It's easily the scientific area I know most about. I know far less about evolution, yet I still know a fair bit more than Darwin did. He wasn't even aware that selection is only part of the picture. He didn't know about drift, or modes of speciation, or lateral gene transfer, or mitochondria, or DNA...

no chart in the progression in selection, just a victorian nod to the to a key subject...

No, that's you doing that, only not with a nod to the real key subject but to a caricature of your own devising.

With the principles of a good archaeologist looking for origins I did some digging around.

PRIMAL SELECTION..

A most most basic; A sorting process: the solar system, the distribution of the planets type, form.

Plain wrong Thrower. EVOLUTION is the Process by which you gained the biology science's.

Paul.

This is still gibberish.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#2353  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 15, 2022 8:28 pm

I have most certainly not have not been frothing over strangers for more than ten years.

I rested the organon for ten years.

How can you not see the solar system as evolving as I do with intuition. The mechanism.

Heart uk radio.

Paul
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#2354  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 15, 2022 8:32 pm

My motive where fluff.

A single chain of cause and effect. Bang to now.

Basic pure no politics. Science.

The most basic premise.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#2355  Postby hackenslash » Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm

The predicate of your 'most basic premise', the bang, is not what you think it is. Your entire idea stands or falls on that understanding, and it's wrong. You have no beginning. Not politics, science.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#2356  Postby pfrankinstein » Apr 15, 2022 9:17 pm

Cito di Pense wrote:This is very troublesome, hack. Even when you're not selected, you're selected. Not to decide is to decide.

Your framework for selection Cito.

Shall we by pure good chance surf forward into our destiny?

Objectivity. Stand back a ways. Be impartial, look at the sample.

Not this one perhaps , but I can see on reason for another. Agnostic really.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#2357  Postby hackenslash » Apr 15, 2022 9:22 pm

Let me ask you, Paul, can you explain the link between the shape of the universe and its size?
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#2358  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 15, 2022 11:18 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

The usual numptyism:

Not you thrower.

HONK HONK

Your a word smith nothing more.

Your reality is flawed. No map, no chart in the progression in selection, just a victorian nod to the to a key subject...

PRIMAL SELECTION..

Paul.

It's usually exciting when the clown show comes to town, but when it's still there with same clown routines being lazily performed 15 years later, the clown show exists only to HONK HONK.

We all know Paul. All of us here know, without any question at all, that you are ignorant as fuck.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2359  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 15, 2022 11:20 pm

pfrankinstein wrote:

I have most certainly not have not been frothing over strangers for more than ten years.

Provably false.

pfrankinstein wrote:I rested the organon for ten years.

How can you not see the solar system as evolving as I do with intuition. The mechanism.

Heart uk radio.

Paul

Are you using a translator into English from your native language? I must have falsely believed that you were a British national, but your writing looks like it's using English words with non-English grammatical rules.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#2360  Postby hackenslash » Apr 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Remember that dude MrIntelligentDesign? Paul reminds me of a less coherent version of him.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience