The Vaccine Hoax is Over: 30 Years of Coverup

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

The Vaccine Hoax is Over: 30 Years of Coverup

#1  Postby the_5th_ape » May 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Read Full Story here: http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine- ... f-coverup/

:ask: :ask:
Thanking God for sparing you in a natural disaster is like
sending a thank-you note to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Best Answer
the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

Re: The Vaccine Hoax is Over: 30 Years of Coverup

#2  Postby trubble76 » May 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh for fuck's sake. :picard:
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
And nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free.

"Suck me off and I'll turn the voltage down"
trubble76
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby the_5th_ape » May 13, 2013 1:27 pm

:lol:

:stir:

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#4  Postby MrFungus420 » May 13, 2013 2:55 pm

trubble76 wrote:Oh for fuck's sake. :picard:

/thread.
Atheism alone is no more a religion than health is a disease. One may as well argue over which brand of car pedestrians drive.
- AronRa
MrFungus420

Print view this post

#5  Postby natselrox » May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Someone move this over to the 'conspiracy theories' section. Or better, dump this thread. The last thing these stupid sites need is any more publicity.
When in perplexity, read on.

"A system that values obedience over curiosity isn’t education and it definitely isn’t science"
natselrox

Male

India (in)
Print view this post

#6  Postby campermon » May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Beat me to it!
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#7  Postby the_5th_ape » May 13, 2013 5:22 pm

natselrox wrote:Someone move this over to the 'conspiracy theories' section. Or better, dump this thread. The last thing these stupid sites need is any more publicity.

So you haven't read the article? :ask:
PDF linky

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#8  Postby mattthomas » May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Cause the diseases they are meant to prevent ? Hahahahahahahahaha

You couldn't make this shit up... Oh wait some fucktard already has :nono:
mattthomas

Print view this post

#9  Postby Mike_L » May 13, 2013 6:36 pm

I don't readily subscribe to the notion of a vaccination conspiracy, but the following may be of interest...

In 2011 the 3 yr-old son of a friend was taken to a doctor for investigation of a persistent subcutaneous lump in his leg. The diagnosis came as a shock... rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare (but dangerous) cancer of the connective tissue.
After two surgeries and nearly a year of chemotherapy (with a few radiotherapy treatments as well) he was declared cancer-free in September last year. He is still required to go for check-ups every six months.

The boy's mother noted that the tumour had developed in precisely the area where he had received his innoculations.
I dismissed this as coincidence, but she persisted in the belief that the vaccinations had caused the cancer. Eventually I did a bit of Googling. While I could find no articles suggesting an association between vaccinations and human rhabdomyosarcoma, I did find several describing vaccination as a causative agent of feline rhabdomyosarcoma!

Here's one of them...

Vaccine-induced rhabdomyosarcoma in a cat

Vaccine-induced fibrosarcomas are well-known in feline practice. This is a very interesting other vaccine-induced problem: a rhabdomyosarcoma which also invaded the spine and caused metastases in the lung.

A 7-year-old, female, domestic medium-haired cat had a recurrent deep dermal mass in the interscapular region after initial surgical removal 3 months earlier.

The cat had received a killed rabies vaccine and a five-in-one vaccine in the same area about 2 months prior to the first surgery.

The relapsed mass was diagnosed as vaccine-associated sarcoma. The cat was euthanized 2 months later because of hind limb paralysis.
CONTINUED
Full article at:
http://www.vetcontact.com/en/art.php?a=1073&t=

So vaccine-induced rhabdomysarcoma in cats is not merely acknowledged, it is "well-known".
And if it can happen in one mammal, could it possibly happen in another (human) mammal as well? :ask:
Mike_L
Banned User

Male

Print view this post

#10  Postby Weaver » May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

No one has ever claimed that vaccines are completely without risk of negative effects in isolated, rare cases.

What is clearly acknowledged, by honest reporters, is that these negative effects are RARE, and the risk is FAR outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine.

Regarding the article in the OP - some subjects seem to require a new sub-forum, beyond simple "conspiracy theory" - perhaps the title could be something like "Stuff that is too fucking stupid to be allowed to infect the rest of the forum."
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Paul » May 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Weaver wrote:Regarding the article in the OP - some subjects seem to require a new sub-forum, beyond simple "conspiracy theory" - perhaps the title could be something like "Stuff that is too fucking stupid to be allowed to infect the rest of the forum."

:this:

and we seem to be getting a lot of it lately. Co-incidence or ... conspiracy?
"Peter, I can see your house from here!"
Paul

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Blackadder » May 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Weaver wrote:No one has ever claimed that vaccines are completely without risk of negative effects in isolated, rare cases.

What is clearly acknowledged, by honest reporters, is that these negative effects are RARE, and the risk is FAR outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine.

Exactly. All medical procedures carry some element of risk, however small. Pretty much every human activity carries some risk but we learn to live with the risks when they are clearly outweighed by the benefits. People have died after choking on chicken bones. I don't see the Great Chicken Bone Hoax conspiracy stories everywhere. Because even the most dense meat-eater can understand that the risks are minimal, accidents are rare and chicken tastes good and is nutritious. But when it comes to medicine and the use of statistical risk evaluation, many people appear to be dimmer than chickens when it comes to trying to understand the risks.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Calilasseia » May 13, 2013 7:23 pm

So, a conspiracy theory website masquerading as a proper news agency (note the URL, folks) peddles yet more known lies and shit on the subject. Quelle surprise.

Oh, and interestingly enough, when I tried clicking on the "About" link to find out more about these people, I was redirected to a "Service Temporarily Unavailable" page. Again, quelle fucking surprise.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby Pebble » May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Looking over the original article, this appears to have been published in something called the BSEM. The article is not referenced in Pubmed, so it is unclear whether this is peer reviewed.
In essence it is a trawl of documents obtained under the freedom of information act from the UK JCVI committee that analysed data to determine whether to continue with current policy or advise a change in policy over 30 years. Unsurprisingly this details loads of possible cases where concerns over vaccines have been discussed, often at times when the full story was not known. The author appears to take the view that failure to stop the program in its tracks every time there was a hint of concern this is evidence of negligence. Further he/she fails to differentiate clearly between aseptic meningitis with encephalitis - trying to suggest that that the former should also be treated as serious events.
There is almost complete failure to consider the denominator issues and the background event rates caused by the diseases being prevented.
Pebble

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Nostalgia » May 13, 2013 11:31 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:
natselrox wrote:Someone move this over to the 'conspiracy theories' section. Or better, dump this thread. The last thing these stupid sites need is any more publicity.

PDF linky

Holy shit! :shock:

the_5th_ape actually responded to someone's query instead of just going off and starting another thread about bollocks! :o
We are alive, so the universe must be said to be alive. We are its consciousness as well as our own. We rise out of the cosmos and see its mesh of patterns, and it strikes us as beautiful. And that feeling is the most important thing in all the universe.
Nostalgia

Male

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#16  Postby the_5th_ape » May 14, 2013 6:46 am

Calilasseia wrote:So, a conspiracy theory website masquerading as a proper news agency (note the URL, folks) peddles yet more known lies and shit on the subject. Quelle surprise.

If you are suspicious about that link, you can refer to the link I posted in my reply to "natselrox"

Oh, and interestingly enough, when I tried clicking on the "About" link to find out more about these people, I was redirected to a "Service Temporarily Unavailable" page. Again, quelle fucking surprise.

It works for me:
http://nsnbc.me/about-nsnbc-international/

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

#17  Postby Teague » May 14, 2013 4:14 pm

MrFungus420 wrote:

/thread.

LMAO!! :rofl:
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#18  Postby Teague » May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:
Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
3. Known they are a hazard to children (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
4. Colluded to lie to the public (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
5. Worked to prevent safety studies (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)

There I think I fixed that for you and no, I haven't read any of it, but am I right?
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#19  Postby natselrox » May 14, 2013 4:27 pm

the_5th_ape wrote:

PDF linky

I study this shit for a living. I don't need a wordpress blog or ecomed to teach me this.
When in perplexity, read on.

"A system that values obedience over curiosity isn’t education and it definitely isn’t science"
natselrox

Male

India (in)
Print view this post

#20  Postby the_5th_ape » May 15, 2013 10:07 am

Blackadder wrote:
Weaver wrote:No one has ever claimed that vaccines are completely without risk of negative effects in isolated, rare cases.

Exactly. All medical procedures carry some element of risk, however small. Pretty much every human activity carries some risk but we learn to live with the risks when they are clearly outweighed by the benefits.

Yes, but nowdays vaccines carry more risks than benefits :book:

Teague wrote:
the_5th_ape wrote:

1. Known the vaccines don’t work (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
3. Known they are a hazard to children (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
4. Colluded to lie to the public (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)
5. Worked to prevent safety studies (in some cases - found in one line of text somewhere in one report so it means ALL vaccines of course)

There I think I fixed that for you and no, I haven't read any of it, but am I right?

:snooty:
Last edited by the_5th_ape on May 15, 2013 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

the_5th_ape

Male

Print view this post

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories