crop circles are back!!!

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else below.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: crop circles are back!!!

#321  Postby Tyrannical » May 22, 2011 5:57 pm

It's done using a microwave gun built inside a large Spirograph to control the aim. Over head in a flying saucer.
Good fences make good neighbors
Tyrannical
Banned Troll

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#322  Postby tnjrp » May 23, 2011 5:18 am

my_wan wrote:The circle makers are as off their rocker as the believers they a messing with
Or possibly, just taking the piss. The "expensive new age shop" thingy is a bit fishy...

That said, I think some of them are serious about having experienced paranormal phenomena in the circles they make. But maybe that's just another, very very deadpan parody :think:
The dog, the dog, he's at it again!
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#323  Postby my_wan » May 23, 2011 9:52 am

tnjrp wrote:
my_wan wrote:The circle makers are as off their rocker as the believers they a messing with
Or possibly, just taking the piss. The "expensive new age shop" thingy is a bit fishy...

That said, I think some of them are serious about having experienced paranormal phenomena in the circles they make. But maybe that's just another, very very deadpan parody :think:

I thought about the parody, and much of what they say does seem consistent with deadpan parody. Their major audience is also believers so maybe it is a way of smoothing the believers feathers? Yet in reading it I still get the impression of some wonky beliefs within the group. Regardless of what actual beliefs they hold they are most certainly feeding the market of such beliefs even in the text describing how to fake the evidence.
my_wan

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#324  Postby Doubtdispelled » Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Apparently, this wonderful work (which is just down the road from me, and I never even heard a thing) is a message from god... or ET.....

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011 ... ments.html

Note: There can be no question that the message of this Comic looking Crop Circle is “GOD, UFO, ET, Alien, SHOW”. The Crop Circles are made by God/Alien/ET/UFO.
God's hand might have shaken just a bit when he was finishing off the supposed masterwork of his creative empire.. - Stephen King
Doubtdispelled

Print view this post

#325  Postby byofrcs » Aug 06, 2011 3:57 pm

I like how the circles are joined to each other by a little gap about big enough to fit....a person.
In America the battle is between common cents distorted by profits and common sense distorted by prophets.
byofrcs
RS Donator

Name: Lincoln Phipps
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#326  Postby Teshi » Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am

I have thought about crop circle makers for a long time and I came to the conclusion that it is beneficial for them to "experience weird phenomena" in their circles because their art relies on them having this audience of people who believe in the face of everything logical. I'm not surprised that they claim to have had strange experiences.
Teshi

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#327  Postby Teague » Sep 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I got as far as page 8, but now I have to ask. Crop cirlces have been around for years. If it's aliens, and they're messages, then they're stupid aliens if in all that time, they haven't found a way to communicate with us better. Think about it.

A far more plausible scenario is the gov't use the to pass around secret messages to their agents. To us we have no clue but to the agents and their crop circle cypher, it's sending out a message. Why crop cirlces? Because nobody would thik twice about looking at them. How will the agents get the message? They get posted up on internet site so it's easy. Some of the "croppers" are probably agents of MI6
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#328  Postby The_Metatron » Sep 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Are you fucking serious about that shit?
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#329  Postby lucek » Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm

it's more likely that some are stupid people trying to communicate with aliens,
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#330  Postby johnbrandt » Sep 08, 2011 10:37 pm

...using a Mini... :lol:
"One could spend their life looking for the perfect cherry blossom...and it would not be a wasted life"
johnbrandt

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#331  Postby Onyx8 » Sep 08, 2011 11:41 pm

I was driving through Idaho last month, and was looking at mile after mile of farmers fields growing all kinds of crops and I started thinking about crop circles and rarely hearing about them from the US. I wonder if the prevalence of gun-toting farmers scares the makers of the circles (aliens?) off?
The problem with fantasies is you can't really insist that everyone else believes in yours, the other problem with fantasies is that most believers of fantasies eventually get around to doing exactly that.
Onyx8

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#332  Postby Teague » Sep 09, 2011 8:53 am

The_Metatron wrote:Are you fucking serious about that shit?

Fuck man didn't you know?????? I thought it was obvious, that everyone knew this!!?? They also sacrifice people in these cirlces because they're part of the illuminati and that's what the fire balls are all about, murdering people in them.

I know these cereal killers sound a bit corny but people have been seen stalking around near them and disappearances quickly follow. A high ranking Kernal in the army was assassinated because he was going to expose all of this but the information was leaked to a journalist, Jacob Cobb, who then reported on it, before they got him. There's no strawman here, this is all verified!!
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#333  Postby lucek » Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am

Got to remember Poe's law.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#334  Postby Teague » Sep 09, 2011 9:40 am

lucek wrote:Got to remember Poe's law.

Keep you ear to the ground on that one! ;)
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#335  Postby ConnyRaSk » Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

There must be some HAARP savvy technicians out there somewhere having the time of their lives and now laughing themselves silly ( with the latest pipe smoker one) about these crop circles.
Literature, fiction, poetry, whatever, makes justice in the world. That’s why it almost always has to be on the side of the underdog. ~Grace Paley
ConnyRaSk

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#336  Postby Teague » Sep 09, 2011 3:53 pm

it's messages for MI6 agents, not that dumbass HAARP shit.
Teague

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Crop circles have appeared for thousands of years

#337  Postby Galaxian » Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

I really have no idea what causes the hubris that makes people deny the obvious in front of their nose.

There is absolutely no doubt that crop 'circles' are made by forces outside of our understanding; extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional. Possibly by some highly advanced official research organization on Earth... but I doubt that, because they'd have to be hundreds of years ahead of the general scientific community. Those are the only possibilities. There is no chance that they are a hoax by a few people doing it for a cheap thrill. The hoax buffoon ones are easily recognized as such.

Here is an excellent documentary covering many aspects of the crop circle phenomenon. Anyone who denies it has either not watched it, or not understood what they have watched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUZBwTvOV8 :book:

There have been discussions on this forum & elsewhere about alien life both in time & other dimensions, as well as whether such aliens are actually on Earth or influencing life here in the past or right now. Crop circles are absolute proof of the affirmative. It takes a special measure of blindness & obstinacy to deny the evidence before us.

Don't even dare to chuck out the baby with the bathwater, by tarring the entire topic by some weird comments or ideas that the video presents. Take the evidence as a whole, not by ridiculing cherry picked bits :book:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment_Sam Nejad

To know who rules over you find out who you are not allowed to criticize. -Voltaire
Galaxian
Banned User

Print view this post

#338  Postby BlackBart » Jul 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Government fakes obviously. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#339  Postby Scot Dutchy » Jul 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Why in the world would aliens make these circles. There is no logic.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#340  Postby The_Metatron » Jul 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Retarded crap. Crap so stupid, it's insulting to the intelligence of stupid people.

Lets see a crop circle the size of two or three counties. In hardwood forest.

Oh no, it's always in cereal crops that can conveniently be stamped down by men.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Debunking