Plain old Trump (inmate P01135809) Watch.

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Plain old Trump Watch.

#161  Postby Alan C » Feb 12, 2022 12:50 am

And so this was why he used to ramble on about having to flush toilets 15 times.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#162  Postby The_Piper » Feb 12, 2022 1:16 am

Trump toured the nation whining about not being able to flush records down the toilet. Sounds legit, I've certainly heard of more bizarre things he thought or did. :lol:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#163  Postby Tortured_Genius » Feb 17, 2022 10:35 pm

Judge rules Donald Trump must testify in New York investigation(BBC)

Amusing - but I can't see any Trump family member turning up in court where their words will be under oath and they can be prosecuted for lying (which is normal talking for them, so a complete non-starter).

They'll take the 5th. and scream "witch-hunt".
None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Goethe
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#164  Postby Alan C » Feb 19, 2022 5:47 am

I think he's been deposed before. There was some video of that and it wasn't pretty, for him.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#165  Postby Tortured_Genius » Feb 21, 2022 3:01 pm

Truth Social: Banned from Twitter, Trump returns with a new platform(BBC)

I resisted the urge to sign up and make a concerted effort to get #lockdonaldup and #suckingputinscock trending on there. I've no doubt there will be plenty more able than I who will be less restrained.
None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Goethe
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#166  Postby felltoearth » Feb 21, 2022 4:41 pm

That platform needs a Ram Ranch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#167  Postby Alan C » Feb 21, 2022 9:00 pm

Hasn't it been found to be a buggy POS, like everything he touches?
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#168  Postby The_Piper » Mar 03, 2022 2:52 pm

This dude was rootin and tootin something backstage. Speed, cocaine, meth, Sudafed, something. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just saying. He's on drugs like his dad. Maybe he dipped into his father's bureau drawer without asking. :lol: :lol:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
The_Piper

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#169  Postby Seabass » Mar 03, 2022 6:08 pm

He's going to be president, isn't he. :sigh:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#170  Postby The_Piper » Mar 03, 2022 10:23 pm

I hope not. But I can't say no way. :crazy: :whine:
The_Piper

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#171  Postby Calilasseia » Mar 04, 2022 11:08 pm

He looks almost as much of an overweight Medallion Man as his father, but 30 years too early.

All that's missing is the shirt open to the waist, the chest wig, and the gold coffee jar lid on a chain with the words "SEX PANTHER" stamped around the edge. (Some people will smile at the reference here ...)
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#172  Postby Animavore » Mar 04, 2022 11:56 pm

Veep was so prescient.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#173  Postby Seabass » Mar 06, 2022 5:32 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#174  Postby Spearthrower » Mar 06, 2022 6:17 am

He does the military like no one else, really. Many people have said.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#175  Postby The_Piper » Mar 06, 2022 10:34 am

A third grader would know better. Hannity was saying similar shit on his radio program. Just bomb and drone the convoy at night and deny it was us. They would get us all killed. This is far beyond parody. :picard:
picard badly going.jpg
picard badly going.jpg (499.83 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
The_Piper

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#176  Postby Calilasseia » Mar 06, 2022 7:04 pm

No surprise to see the Rethuglicons being eager to start World War III, though of late, they have different reasons for doing so. A good number of them are Rapture Retards. in the past, they simply wanted to rid the world of "Commies", but now, several of them want to accelerate the second coming of Jeebus.

They're apparently too stupid to realise that if they do end up starting World War III, their gravy train is over. Bit difficult to enjoy the ill-gotten gains of their rampant corruption, if the world's banking system ceases to exist, along with the world economy, and for that matter, human civilisation itself.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#177  Postby Alan C » Mar 06, 2022 11:18 pm

I'm reminded of the cartoon of the man sitting at a fire surrounded by ruins explaining how, for that one moment, they made such awesome profits.

Perhaps he'd be better off tending to his new social media platform.
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#178  Postby The_Piper » Mar 06, 2022 11:54 pm

That's not even all, I almost forgot about the bozo Lindsey Graham saying someone should assassinate Putin. :nono:
I wouldn't cry if someone did, but you don't say that in front of the world if you're in the government. Even if you're a mailman.
Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, called on Thursday night for the assassination of President Vladimir V. Putin, saying in a television interview as Russian forces shelled a nuclear power plant in Ukraine that somebody in Russia should “step up to the plate” and “take this guy out.”

“Is there a Brutus in Russia?” Mr. Graham asked on Fox News. “Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military? The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out.”

“The only people who can fix this are the Russian people,” Mr. Graham continued. “Easy to say, hard to do. Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty and live in darkness, you need to step up to the plate.”

In Russia, the Kremlin’s spokesman, Dmitri S. Peskov, described Mr. Graham’s statement as an instance of a “hysterical Russophobic fit” that had captured the United States. “These days, not everyone can keep a sound mind,” Mr. Peskov said. “Unfortunately, many people go mad.”

An aide to Mr. Graham noted that he had made similar comments on the conservative network Newsmax, stating that “he was OK with a coup to remove Putin as well.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/04/world/europe/lindsey-graham-putin-russia.html
The_Piper

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#179  Postby Macdoc » Mar 07, 2022 4:19 am

Travel photos > https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries
EO Wilson in On Human Nature wrote:
We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm human freedom and dignity.
Macdoc

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#180  Postby The_Piper » Mar 07, 2022 11:36 am

Even more nauseating, the new Manhattan DA declined to indict Trump the years long Trump Corp investigation that the prosecutors wanted to charge Trump in. :rage:investigation.https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/05/nyregion/trump-investigation-manhattan-da-alvin-bragg.html
The criminal investigation into the former president crashed amid a disagreement about the merits of bringing a case. The debate pitted a new district attorney against two veteran prosecutors who had pursued a case against Mr. Trump for years.

They're afraid of his cult, I'm guessing. Bullshit.
The_Piper

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs