Plain old Trump (inmate P01135809) Watch.

For discussion of politics, and what's going on in the world today.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Plain old Trump Watch.

#361  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 01, 2023 3:17 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Everyone still treats Trump as if he's a mentally normal and competent person, but he's really not. He didn't calculatingly take classified documents - he took them on a whim because he wanted to. When accused of having them, he lied because he can't do bad things and can't handle any form of criticism. If accused now, it will be the same thing, even calling the recording a fake if pushed, even if he knows really he did it that's not what's really at question in his mind. Basically, Colonel Cathcart captures him best - Trump processes the world in what's good for him and what's not good for him, and nothing more. He's not actually capable of anything more, or at least has given no public indication of it that I've ever seen.

I recall posting parallel views three years ago ...
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#362  Postby Seabass » Jun 08, 2023 12:04 am

:lol:

viscous rinos
through me under
stollen

74,222,958 voted for this man. Incredible. :facepalm:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#363  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 08, 2023 12:24 am

Bet the American equivalent of the Civil Service is wondering how the hell someone with this level of failed literacy ended up in the White House ... can you imagine what it must be like, being a professional public administrator with three decades' worth of seervice, having to deal with this level of cognitive palsy?
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#364  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 08, 2023 2:26 am

The powerful strongman they support is such a whiny little crybaby who 'throughs' his toys out of the pram whenever he doesn't get his way.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#365  Postby Tortured_Genius » Jun 08, 2023 2:42 am

You have all missed the literacy brilliance of Trumps ejaculation.

"Viscous RINOS" refers to the slow moving almost liquid movement of Republicans who aren't true believers.

"Through me" again refers to true believers assertion that Donald Trump has been appointed by God and indeed, as a member of the holy trinity, only through him can one be a true follower of the Republican Way.

The "Stollen election" was, of course, a clever and cheeky reference to the popular meme that "the cake is a lie!" so demonstrating Donald's finger on the pulse of the youth culture (albeit of the early 2000's).

Cleverly, by framing such tropes in an all caps stream of consciousness rant, the heretics can be readily identified as those who characterise his genius as the insane dribblings of a barely literate frustrated narcissist rather than the work of a master of 4D chess.
None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Goethe
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#366  Postby Alan C » Jun 08, 2023 8:50 am

Spearthrower wrote:The powerful strongman they support is such a whiny little crybaby who 'throughs' his toys out of the pram whenever he doesn't get his way.

This is something I don't quite get, I had heard that for the most part Americans don't like losers, particularly whiny ones. Tweetolini has this in spades. Related to this, how is it there are some Americans that support him, Nazis and the confederacy, that's a triple play right there.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#367  Postby sean_w » Jun 08, 2023 9:57 am

The latter gives off angry alcoholic white dad vibes…
sean_w

Print view this post

#368  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 08, 2023 5:44 pm

sean_w wrote:The latter gives off angry alcoholic white dad vibes…

More likely cocaine in his case methinks ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#369  Postby Seabass » Jun 09, 2023 1:06 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Print view this post

#370  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 09, 2023 1:32 am

The orange motherfucker is about to learn the value of our fifth amendment to the constitution. The prosecutors will have a field day with this asshole who won’t shut the fuck up.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#371  Postby Tortured_Genius » Jun 09, 2023 1:51 am

I seriously wondering if he's making a deliberate pitch to back a up a diminished responsibility plea.

I've met 3 year olds with more gravitas.
None are so hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Goethe
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#372  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 09, 2023 1:52 am

He's such a wild bullshitter - doesn't anyone around him have the gumption to tell him to shut the fuck up?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#373  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 09, 2023 4:55 am

Can you imagine the look on someone's face, when they walk into work at a law practice, and they're summoned to a meeting ... where they're told "you'll be working as Trump's defence team for the next few weeks" ... ???

I suspect most competent lawyers would rather insert venomous spiders down the front of their trousers than take on that poisoned chalice ...

On the other hand, I suspect the prosecution team will be relishing having such an easy target. One who can't control his mouth, and who will likely incriminate himself on a grand scale the moment said mouth starts flapping.
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#374  Postby Tortured_Genius » Jun 09, 2023 7:25 am

Funny you should say that: Trump lawyer says she’s ‘ashamed’ and ‘embarrassed’ as ex-president indicted over secret papers (Independent)

Not for representing Trump though:

“Every single time there is a coordinated dance that is becoming obvious to the American people because they are smart,” Ms Habba said.

The Trump attorney added that the indictments of the twice-impeached former president were the equivalent of a “shiny ball” meant to distract the American public.

“I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer at this moment,” she said. “Honestly, I am ashamed. I'm ashamed to be a lawyer. I'm ashamed that this is the state of our country.”

Ms Habba claimed the indictment showed the United States had a two-tiered system of justice.

“And it is so obvious that there's this dual system of justice,” she said. “This is selective prosecution, selective persecution. It is absolute persecution. It is Russia third world stuff, and it should not be happening.”

She shouldn't worry though. Given Trump's track record she's unlikely to remain a lawyer for long...
Tortured_Genius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#375  Postby Fenrir » Jun 09, 2023 9:06 am

Tortured_Genius wrote:Funny you should say that: Trump lawyer says she’s ‘ashamed’ and ‘embarrassed’ as ex-president indicted over secret papers (Independent)

Not for representing Trump though:

“Every single time there is a coordinated dance that is becoming obvious to the American people because they are smart,” Ms Habba said.

The Trump attorney added that the indictments of the twice-impeached former president were the equivalent of a “shiny ball” meant to distract the American public.

“I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer at this moment,” she said. “Honestly, I am ashamed. I'm ashamed to be a lawyer. I'm ashamed that this is the state of our country.”

Ms Habba claimed the indictment showed the United States had a two-tiered system of justice.

“And it is so obvious that there's this dual system of justice,” she said. “This is selective prosecution, selective persecution. It is absolute persecution. It is Russia third world stuff, and it should not be happening.”

She shouldn't worry though. Given Trump's track record she's unlikely to remain a lawyer for long...

She's right though. The US transparently does have a two-tiered justice system.

Several concurrent one's

Rich vs poor

Black vs white

Xian nationalist vs everyone else

Celebrity vs unknown

Just not in the way she's implying.

Arrows iz hard. So easy to get them backwards
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#376  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 09, 2023 3:47 pm

Tortured_Genius wrote:

“And it is so obvious that there's this dual system of justice,”...

Ok, let's get rid of that then so that Trump can be handcuffed next week like most people would be, and have his mugshot and fingerprints taken like everyone else would be.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#377  Postby Seabass » Jun 09, 2023 9:02 pm

Seabass

Print view this post

#378  Postby Alan C » Jun 09, 2023 9:07 pm

Twice impeached, twice-indicted, loser ex-president.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#379  Postby Seabass » Jun 09, 2023 9:18 pm

Seabass

Print view this post

#380  Postby Seabass » Jun 09, 2023 9:42 pm

Seabass

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics & Current Affairs