Work of Harley Borgais

free energy quantum energy

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Work of Harley Borgais

#1  Postby lucek » Nov 10, 2010 7:04 am

http://www.mindabilities.com/default.asp?pid=148
Some quotes to set the tone.
Thought (or the mind) is beyond the scope of this explanation of the forces of nature, but it is at least one additional dimension.

The energy in between the atoms is referred to as the vacuum or the ether and is chaotic, unpatterned, zero-point energy. The quantity of the energy is limitless. Tapping the zero-point energy means making one or more energy pattern(s) reverberate, which will cause extra energy to follow suit, just like acoustic amplification in a wind instrument or Bose wave-radio. That is how "free-energy", "over-unity machines", "zero-point energy", or "fuel-less generators" really work. No colleges teach this, it is too new, and too simple for many "experts" to believe possible.

The strong force that binds atoms together is from the proton which is energy spinning toward the past, causing us to only see partial glimpses of the energy waves spiraling backward along the 4th dimension (the time-line) as they enter the proton.

Cold electricity (the new tech) results from "Negative Energy", which is the product of two dissimilar curvatures mostly behind us in the timeline.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Work of Harley Borgais

#2  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harley Davidson Borgais and I have spent nearly all of my free time since 1999 studying Unifying Theories of Everything, and as of 2011, have completed what may be the most complete and simple Unifying Theory ever.

The title of the most recent work is: "How We Exist" and can be read at: freeornottobe.org (it is a VERY rough 1st draft at this point). There are also two other articles named: "The Genesis of Relativity", and "How Energy Works".

I believe the excerpts (here: http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseud ... 9-520.html) were from "How Energy Works".
This theory goes one step further than any other theory or the bible both towards the Beginning, and to the 'End' (there is no real 'End' to existence, just a circular progression from Genesis, to Rapture).

The basic foundations of this theory are Isaac Newtons First Law of Motion, and Faraday's Law (or Lenz's) of Induction...
1) Objects in motion remain in motion until acted upon by an outside force, and
2) Magnetic Polarity, Electro-Motive force, and Motion always exist together at 90-degrees...That is, any particle (or curvature) is always moving, and has a Magnetic Pole at 90-degrees to an Electro-Motive force, which are both 90-degrees from the direction of motion.

Based on these very simple laws, I can deduce that the three Most basic forces of nature (and our three physical dimensions) ARE: 1st) Motion (of a curvature, or area of pressure), 2nd) Magnetism, and 3rd) Electro-Motive force (particle forces -apply to protons and neutrons as well as electrons).

The fact that magnetism and EMF are Always transverse (at 90-degrees) means they are NOT one force.
harleyborgais

Name: Harley Borgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Cold Electricity was explained to me by Peter Lindemann in his book: "Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity". Unfortunately, it did not seem that he explained it fully, but here is how I explain it...

Like Edwin Gray said the Trick is: "Splitting the Positive". That means that you have your load (which must have a coil in it for this to work) is between a low voltage Positive and a high voltage positive. The energy must be pulsed DC for the effect to be increased. The thermal energy of the Electrons is pulled out from both sides (towards the stronger positive), and the load becomes cold. The Free Energy Secret here is that, instead of radiation some energy into the environment, we are taking energy from it. You change your losses (EM radio waves and thermal radiation-Heat) into gains. The Thermal energy surrounding the wires is basically the momentum of spinning electrons in the valence shells of atoms in the air. The collapsing of the magnetic field is mutually inductive with all of the Electrons within the field, and that is how the momentum or heat of the surrounding atoms is transformed into usable electricity.

This is analogous to solar power. Let no-one ever tell you free energy or perpetual motion do not exist because all particles are perpetually in motion, and all solar, wind, and hydro electric power are free energy. There is also the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator which is perhaps the best method for deriving energy from the environment. You know that is happening when a generator becomes cold instead of hot. Energy is ALWAYS conserved, never created or destroyed, only changed in form (and matter is a form of energy -proven by matter/anti-matter annihilation).

There is a map of the dimensions (modeled by the Ancient and Sacred "Tree of Life" Geometric pattern) at freeornottobe.org in the article: "How We Exist" (currently a VERY rough 1st draft). It illustrates what the ten dimensions of existence are, and how they progressively developed from the preceding dimensions. All dimensions are perpendicular, never parallel. Every time the chain-reaction (represented by the Flower of Life) turned at 90-degrees, from a reaction of pressure fronts colliding, it turned into a new dimension. At 6Ds it was stable, balanced, and in a sense, perfect (Heaven). Then our three physical dimensions were formed in a different manner, locked together (by Faraday's law: Motion, Magnetism, and Electron-Motive forces always exist together at 90-degrees to each-other). Then that structure was set in motion, along a tenth dimension, the time line (from our perspective it is considered the 4th dimension).
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby lucek » Mar 06, 2011 3:43 am

harleyborgais wrote:Based on these very simple laws, I can deduce that the three Most basic forces of nature (and our three physical dimensions) ARE: 1st) Motion (of a curvature, or area of pressure), 2nd) Magnetism, and 3rd) Electro-Motive force (particle forces -apply to protons and neutrons as well as electrons).

Could we slow down. How do you deduce this? From what observations we have a 2 photon is interacting with each other. This interaction combined with motion creates a sine wave shaped path as the 2 move. Thees paths are at right angles because one determines the middle of the other. I.E. If the movements of the 2 photons determine the angles where is there any more to it.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Paul Almond » Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

harleyborgais wrote:Let no-one ever tell you free energy or perpetual motion do not exist because all particles are perpetually in motion, and all solar, wind, and hydro electric power are free energy. There is also the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator which is perhaps the best method for deriving energy from the environment. You know that is happening when a generator becomes cold instead of hot. Energy is ALWAYS conserved, never created or destroyed, only changed in form (and matter is a form of energy -proven by matter/anti-matter annihilation).

I'll make it clear from the outset that I think this is nonsense.

Yes, we are surrounded by particles in a constant state of motion, but to suggest that this somehow means that "free energy" is out there, in the motion of all these particles, is naive. The problem is the second law of thermodynamics. The particles may be in motion, but it is random motion. Useful work cannot be obtained from this because it would imply a decrease in entropy.

Here is a simple example:

I can extract energy from movement of air in wind, using a windmill: I can use the motion of the air molecules to push a mechanical device, which then drives a dynamo, etc. None of this is "free": the sun is increasing entropy to pay for it all.

Now, suppose I want to extract energy from the random motion of air molecules in my room, here - not from any "wind" or "breeze" - just from the random motion that occurs in a gas at room temperature. I can make something like a windmill, which moves a bit when a molecule hits it - but the motion of the molecules is random. If one molecule nudges my windmill one way, shortly afterwards, another molecule will hit it from a different direction and nudge it a different way. This should be obvious to us: a windmill placed in a room, with no wind, will not start spinning due to the random motion of air molecules. This is just one example, but it is the same with any attempt to get "free energy". To get useful work, in the macroscopic, everyday world that humans inhabit, you would need to scale up the random motion in the microscopic world to produce some macroscopic effect, but there is no preferred direction for this macroscopic effect: any microscopic event that makes your macroscopic effect go one way will be opposed by one that makes it go another way. That is the basic problem, put simply, although it is better described in terms of thermodynamics.

You say this would not violate conservation of energy, but that is not the issue here: your issue is that "free energy" would need to violate the second law of thermodynamics, and you have given no explanation, here, of how this problem can be resolved. That you would even bother reassuring us that there is no violation of the law of conservation of energy, when any informed person would immediately see that the second law of thermodynamics is what needs an answer, suggests that you have no understanding of what you are talking about.
If I ever start making posts like "On the banning and partial banning of words!" then I view my life as less than worthless and I hope that my friends here would have a collection to pay for ninjas to be sent to my home to kill me*. (*=humanely)
Paul Almond

Name: Paul Almond
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

First the shorter response, to Paul Almond, about The First Event which ever happened (mentioned in his linked refutation)...
"A first thing or event in the universe is so special that only one of them exists or occurs – ever."

In "The Genesis of Relativity" you can see that the genesis of relativity was the first event; that is was a reaction of equal and opposite forces at 90-degrees; that it is an event which happens countless times every second; and that it was inevitable for this to eventually happen in a world filled with random chaos. This was the start of things being relative to each other, the first chain-reaction, the Flower of Life, and if you look at the photos of Atoms on my site in the file: "How We Exist" or "The Genesis of Relativity", you will see that Atoms form according to the Flower of Life pattern, which is formed by this chain-reaction of Pressure in Motion.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Paul Almond » Mar 09, 2011 7:19 pm

harleyborgais wrote:First the shorter response, to Paul Almond, about The First Event which ever happened (mentioned in his linked refutation)...
"A first thing or event in the universe is so special that only one of them exists or occurs – ever."

That article mentioned in my signature is merely part of my signature, is there because I like to promote the idea that William Lane Craig's arguments are stupid and has nothing to do with the silly free energy claims being made here. However, if you want to associate it with the matter being discussed here, I will be very open-minded to the idea that it shows that your claims are stupid too. So far, this has all the coherency of http://www.timecube.com.

Now, do you have an answer to what I actually said about your arguments - the issue with the second law of thermodynamics?

Not anticipating the most serious discussion of my life here...
Paul Almond

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#8  Postby locutus7 » Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Plus, so-called zero point energy can be precisely measured. It is not nearly as mysterious as people would have you believe. Your hypothesis will succeed only if it can make a testable prediction.

And that the magnetic component of an EM wave moves orthogonally to the electric sine wave is taught in high school physics classes. Go to Youtube and search on EM waves; there are videos on this.

I've come up with my own unified theory: E=M. Energy is mass and mass is energy. Now I have to write a best-selling book around that insight.
"The idea of a "god" creating the Universe is a mechanistic absurdity clearly derived from the making of machines by men." Fred Hoyle

"Your book of myths is about as much use as a fishnet condom is for birth control." Cali
locutus7

Print view this post

#9  Postby laklak » Mar 10, 2011 5:57 am

Yeah, but where's the quanta? You got 10 dimensions, which is good, and positive and negative energy thingys, also good, and even a 6-D perfect world before our 3-D world ruined it, which is really good (you should link this to The Fall or maybe Atlantis or Lemuria). You've got an Ancient and Sacred Tree of Life, which is an inspired touch as it can be silk-screened onto T-shirts and coffee mugs. But you haven't got Quantum Anything. You gotta have Quantum Something for it to be taken seriously. Or cheesy sticks. In the absence of Quantum Somethings you'll definitely need cheesy sticks, otherwise how the hell are we gonna get the dogs to show us where the lay lines are, let alone keep the Earth Rays at bay.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#10  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 10, 2011 8:35 am

There is a lengthy reply coming, but first Paul Almond, please tell us your definition of "Free Energy".
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby tnjrp » Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am

This thread needs
:popcorn:

Oh and also see this. Not sure if the threads would benefit from a join or not :ask:
The dog, the dog, he's at it again!
tnjrp

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#12  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

To Lucek:

This sentence does not make sense to me: "From what observations we have a 2 photon is interacting with each other.", but here is how I deduce the basic forces of nature and our three physical dimensions...

The only real particles are those that remain stable. Electrons and Protons can indefinitely, and Neutrons can last about 15 minutes outside of an atom (indefinitely in a stable atom). When an atom has one too many neutrons, a neutron changes to a proton. When there is one too few neutrons, a proton turns to a neutron. If you put an electron (-) and a positron (+) (or any anti-particles) together you get energy waves radiated, and no more particles.

Every particle is a curvature. Curvature is a math word which is useful with 2D graphs. A 3D area of pressure is a curvature. Set an area of pressure in motion -spinning-, and that curvature can remain curved indefinitely...IF it is resonating with plenty of other curvatures (which all stable particles in the universe do). When one curvature is dissonant (Not Harmonic) with the others, momentum is shared via photons, and energy is constantly being equalized.

You can easily imagine two pressurized areas, one a compression, appearing smaller, like the Electron, and one an expansion appearing larger, like the Proton. When they collide there are spinning reactions, forming a mushroom cloud-like toroid form. If two forces are the same (like both compressions), than the result is opposition, and the forces are ejected at 90-degrees to the trajectories of the pressure fronts. This is why the forces are at 90-degrees to each other. Forces (forms of energy) either oppose and then react at 90-degrees, or they attract and pull straight together.

All particles have these perpendicular properties: 1) trajectory (velocity and direction), 2) Magnetic Polarity (North=Right Hand Helix and South=Left Hand Helix), and 3) The Negative and Positive Electrical or Electrostatic force causing EMF(Electro-Motive Force). The EMF is how electrons keep each other in resonant orbits to form stable atoms, and is a paddle-wheel like effect caused by the spinning magnetic dipole.

Since all particles have those properties all the time, and since they are perpetually spinning, those are the three most basic forces of nature, and the three forces which form our physical existence.

Those three forces are formed in this manner and order:

Before there was matter there had to be a complex energy system in place, but that is too much for this discussion (it is in "How We Exist" at: freeornottobe.org). The first of our three dimensions is pressure in 3D's, forming Charge (Negative Charge=compression of space and Positive Charge= expansion of space). That is analogous to Einsteins Curvatures. The curvatures make the particles, but each particle has a different charge and orbiting pattern. Our three physical dimensions had to be created together, so the second one was Magnetism, because whenever you spin a charge, you get a magnetic pole. Wiring Coils left and right handed will show you it is the side spinning counter-clock wise when facing you, leaving right-hand threaded, which is North. Magnetic dipoles are a twist of space, like two opposite tornado shaped wave/radiation patterns. When you spin that magnetic dipole around two more perpendicular axis, you get your spherical particles, your actual physical matter.

Those first two forces from which all existence sprang could not be called photons as photons are inherently 3D spin patterns of momentum, cast off of 3D spinning patterns of 3D spherical particles. Our 3Ds are locked together like that. A neutrino may only have a 2D spin pattern, but that is why it can only last a fraction of a second, like so many other so called particles they are not harmonic with the stable particles. The 'discoverers' admit they are 'creating' them.

The first event was inevitable in a realm of total randomness and chaos (where nothing can chain react or be stable). Eventually two equal and opposite forces of pressure in motion were bound to react at 90-degrees, and that is how to form the complex spin of opposite pressures that forms our reality. It is Elementary my Dear Watson.

This whole thing really requires a complete presentation with audio, video, graphs, equations, and simple spoken explanation together. That is the only way to present a full theory of everything, and it really requires good 3D animation.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#13  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

Sorry these are so long, I'm trying to be concise, but these are complex subjects.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#14  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 10, 2011 9:33 am

To Paul Almond:

In order to "extract energy from the random motion of air molecules in my room" you could use an array of smaller wind driven turbines. Auger or screw shaped turbines pointing upward are more efficient because they are driven to spin the same direction no matter which direction the wind moves, as long as it moves past the spiral.

"If one molecule nudges my windmill one way, shortly afterwards, another molecule will hit it from a different direction and nudge it a different way." Most electrical generators produce AC or alternating current, and you can do that from an oscillating or vibrating motion almost as well as from a spinning motion. Electro-Magnetic generators are all about the number or magnetic lines, number of wires and velocity.
"random motion" the common interpretations of "Random" and "Perfect" are not actually possible. Randomness is not possible because every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and because an object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an outside force. This means the same as conservation of energy, it means energy cannot be destroyed or created, and most of all, it means that there is a cause for every effect. That means that nothing is truly random. There is only too complex for us to determine, but nothing is actually random. We know we can only see some of the existing dimensions. We simply cannot see all of the causes, or therefore determine all of the future outcomes, and that creates an illusion of unpredictability we call "Random". Anything is possible if you have no limits, but we have limits. These laws of physics are those limits. To change that is to change our reality.

"you would need to scale up the random motion in the microscopic world to produce some macroscopic effect" The idea above of producing many small wind-powered generators, and connecting them all into one circuit, with one electrical output, is scaling up microscopic motion of air into macroscopic effects when that output is used to say light a bulb or turn a larger motor.

"although it is better described in terms of thermodynamics." Thermodynamics is a macroscopic scaled terminology and field of study, which (like everything else physical), is a manifestation of a more microscopic cause which is: physics, the most basic laws of nature; motion, magnetism, and charge (-&+). Therefore, matters of physics are certainly not better described in the less accurate terms of thermodynamics.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"your issue is that "free energy" would need to violate the second law of thermodynamics". To clarify, I define "Free Energy" as any energy obtained without the continuous input of energy like fuel or human muscle power. By this definition, if you can build a device, and it will output energy as long as it does not break, with no further input, fuel, or maintenance, then you have a "Free Energy" device. Anything which operates "Over-Unity" is not creating energy, but deriving it from the surrounding environment. Every wise physicist throughout history has recognized that the universe is teaming with energy which could be limitless if harnessed. That abundant energy is any and all of the fluctuations occurring at all scales of existence...all forms of energy. Solar, Wind, and Hydro-Electric Generators are therefore "Free Energy", but even these get there energy from the fuel burnt in the Fusion of the Sun. The difference is that we don't have to supply the fuel, we are simply utilizing the free energy that nature is providing us. There are many other examples like: the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG), Robert Adams Motors, Howard Johnson's Motors, Edwin Grey's Cold Electrical Generator, Floyd Sweets VTA, and many others. These all get their energies from magnetic fluctuations which extract heat (or momentum of electrons) from the surrounding environment.

"how this problem can be resolved"
"the second law of thermodynamics is what needs an answer, suggests that you have no understanding of what you are talking about."
"Second law of thermodynamics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The second law of thermodynamics is an expression of the tendency that over time, differences in temperature, pressure, and chemical potential equilibrate in an isolated physical system. From the state of thermodynamic equilibrium, the law deduced the principle of the increase of entropy and explains the phenomenon of irreversibility in nature. The second law declares the impossibility of machines that generate usable energy from the abundant internal energy of nature by processes called perpetual motion of the second kind."

First: There is no such thing as: "an isolated physical system", that is not actually possible in our universe, because of our physics, because everything is a curvature, or distortion of space itself. Call it space, ether, etherons, virtual particles, pure energy, the medium, spirit, zero-point, relative-angular-motion of nothing, or whatever you want, it is simply pressure in motion. What is pressurized and in motion smaller than Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and Photons does not matter because it is not matter. Those only appear as matter for a brief time, but are not entities or forms which can self-sustain or self-perpetuate by resonating with all the other matter in our universe. All these other supposed particles created by smashing the real ones together are just short lived, ephemeral forms of energy. Because everything is an extension of one thing, everything can share momentum, to find balance, and that is why there are no isolated systems in the universe.

Second: How could any one know the universe has a finite life span? To know that you would have to know what caused the Big Bang. The Genesis of Relativity explains just that, but it is not finite, it is growing in complexity. Actual observations show the universe is growing AND accelerating. How can that be if Entropy rules? There is a paper called: Negentropy or Negative Entropy by Thomas Bearden you may wish to read. In order to understand the balance between forces of entropy (destruction of matter into energy) and forces of neg-entropy (creation or matter from energy), you must understand how matter formed to begin with. The Genesis of Relativity also explains that, and how it continues to happen today, and forever, in a repeating cycle.

I would like to see an accepted mainstream explanation of why the universe seems to be expanding AND accelerating. To me this is obvious evidence that energy is turning into matter. Entropy does not rule, there are no closed systems, and any "Free Energy" or "Over-Unity" device is actually an open system, receiving energy from the environment. Energy is only changed in form.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To apply this theory to every day life simply use it to figure out anything you ever need to figure out. This gives you deep insight to not only understanding how nature works, but how to predict the future, and choose your fate. It gives you the ability to construct anything you can imagine when you understand the origin of matter and the forces of nature.

Soon I may even get help to construct proof. Tesla already did most of the work from the 1880s to 1920s and up to his death in 1943 as I recall, and he patented and spoke publicly about his work.
Do you wish to discuss the specifics of: "perpetual motion of the second kind"?
If "The Genesis of Relativity" is correct, than we can manipulate objects according to Faraday's law: Send a magnetic pulse past the target object -the target must be within a high-voltage potential which is at90-degrees to the direction and polarity of magnetic pulses-, and that target object should react. John Hutchison has recorded such effects, and Faraday's law is the key to repeating them. If the pulses are resonant with the target object the reaction will be maximized. Levitation at a distance is the key technology to replicators, transporters, impulse drive, inertial control&dampening, warp-drive, and every other technology you can imagine. The trick is to use interferometry, and different wave forms (like Tesla's 'Radiant' longitudinal waves instead of just the common 'Hertzian' transverse waves). We need to understand Electronics and Myron Evan's math to achieve these goals.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby klazmon » Mar 10, 2011 9:56 am

A bit of free advice (not free energy). As I always say to young folks, never bet against Emmy Noether. Most likely you will lose your shirt.
klazmon

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Paul Almond » Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

harleyborgais wrote:To Paul Almond:

In order to "extract energy from the random motion of air molecules in my room" you could use an array of smaller wind driven turbines. Auger or screw shaped turbines pointing upward are more efficient because they are driven to spin the same direction no matter which direction the wind moves, as long as it moves past the spiral.

"If one molecule nudges my windmill one way, shortly afterwards, another molecule will hit it from a different direction and nudge it a different way." Most electrical generators produce AC or alternating current, and you can do that from an oscillating or vibrating motion almost as well as from a spinning motion. Electro-Magnetic generators are all about the number or magnetic lines, number of wires and velocity.

The fact that you think that an array of miniature turbines could extract useful energy from the random motion of air molecules in a room shows how lacking your understanding is of this subject. Suppose you set up this array of "microscopic wind turbines". When a molecule strikes one it generates an electrical current - but when another molecule strikes one it generates an electrical current the opposite way. To get usable power, you would have to add all these currents together - you would have to put them into some device that combined them to make one big potential difference - and then you will find that they are all randomly distributed this way or that way and the average result will be close to zero. Nature, at the microscopic level, has no preference for what you want to do at the macroscopic level.

The term "free energy", in thermodynamics, means the amount of energy available to do work - here the more informal idea of "free energy" is in use. As used by the "free energy" community the terms seems to be vague and can refer to anything from energy sources that don't need an obvious source of power to energy sources that require little money to set up. In the way that you are trying to get energy, you are trying to get "free energy" in the sense of disregarding the second law of thermodynamics.

Let's make this really simple: do you think you know how to make a machine that breaks the second law of thermodynamics?
If I ever start making posts like "On the banning and partial banning of words!" then I view my life as less than worthless and I hope that my friends here would have a collection to pay for ninjas to be sent to my home to kill me*. (*=humanely)
Paul Almond

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby hackenslash » Mar 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Hang on...

First event... that happens countless times every second?

How the flying fuck does that work, then?

Let us know when you invent your perptual motion machine, by the way. I have the telephone number of some very serious men in Stockholm who would like a word with you about that...
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#18  Postby Zwaarddijk » Mar 11, 2011 1:07 am

hackenslash wrote:Hang on...

That sounds like a rather poetic explanation of randomness in quantum mechanics (that is, things in quantum mechanics that essentially don't happen for any reason, unlike in classical physics). That's maybe the *least* mistaken notion to all this guy is writing.
Zwaarddijk

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#19  Postby hackenslash » Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Zwaarddijk wrote:
hackenslash wrote:Hang on...

That sounds like a rather poetic explanation of randomness in quantum mechanics (that is, things in quantum mechanics that essentially don't happen for any reason, unlike in classical physics). That's maybe the *least* mistaken notion to all this guy is writing.

Errr, no. 'Random' doesn't mean 'for no reason' or 'by no mechanism' in physics, it means 'statistically independent'.* Moreover, if something happens countless times every second, there is no sense, poetic or otherwise, in which it would be deemed the 'first event'. Only one thing can be deemed the first event, and in reality, especially in light of such things as QM and the laws of thermodynamics, it is pretty much inconcievable that there could be any such thing.

It could be argued that it is among the least mistaken notions presented by this poster, but that gives us a very interesting scale, because it is at the very least horribly mistaken. I would hope that this was among his more mistaken notions, because it's so horribly wrong that anything more wrong than this if frankly as wrong as a wrong thing on wrong juice, and that doesn't bode well, not that anything this poster has given us thus far bodes well.

*It occurs to me that I may have to defend this statement. I hope not, but I can see how it might be misconstrued. I'll wait and see.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#20  Postby harleyborgais » Mar 12, 2011 11:58 am

harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience